Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ayaz_cool

Voice Mail Or Voice Call

:confuse: hi friends. when i call this mumbai number. 9371272xxx an electronic message comes. it is in voice. i mean a boy says some message.

which he recorded. bt no one picks the phone.. can any 1 plz tell me what exactly is it. or is it voice mail or something else. . and hw to do this trick to a specific number. . plz share ur views

^^^

what message was he saying ?? in which language.. ?

may be talking message service.. not sure..

Edited by savramesh

ya the msg is recorded by some boy... he is saying some gaali and other things.. and he changes it regularly... what is it ??? JAB BHI USKO CALL KARO AISI HI KUCH SUN NE KO MILTA HAI...

^^^

Lolz 'Gali' :D

Well.. its a prerecorded voice message that a user needs to set in his voice messages box..

It is presently only for postpaid users..

so one has to take the postpaid connection???? and then we have to record it.....???

if we want to change the message then what to dooo

^^^

Simple. Call your voice mail no. and record a new message. old one gets automatically replaced.

As for the present case, the person must have set unconditional call divert to voicemail and records a new set of "gali" as his voicemail msg everyday.

WOH TO THEEK HAI,,, LEKIN WO NUMBER TO KUCH USE MEIN NAHI AAYEGA NAAA..... AIS VOICE MAIL PRESENT IN PREPAID. AND IF YES WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE... KYA PAISE KATENGE... ... THN HOW MUCH