Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vvinayakpai

New Tariff Cutter Introduced For Gsm Subscribers

^^^

seems to be fine during evening from yesterday.. i was able make many calls at first attempt yesterday..

Is Reliance GSM sim available in Chennai??

does it work with SE F305 mob and Nokia Supernova???

thanks in advance....

This voucher is useful only for those who either use this number for calling actively or who still get CEP talktime.

Is Reliance GSM sim available in Chennai??

does it work with SE F305 mob and Nokia Supernova???

thanks in advance....

It has been launched in Chennai from 10.04.2009 and the following are the offers: -

49 starter pack (with LT validity) includes FRC46 which will give you 0.30ps onnet calls during day and 0.05 ps during nights, 60 ps to all offnet and Rs 1 STD calls. Eff. the SIM costs Rs 3 only. plus you get 20 bucks TT apart from the regular 1.50 main balance and 6.50 promo balance. (I have not yet got the 6.50 promo balance still and call charges were 1 buck for the 1st minute for the 1st call for activating the SIM. After that I have got always, "this route is busy" Even calls to *333 not going, *367# works erratically though. I complained from my CDMA number about the GSM problems and lets see what happens now.

For SMS, two packs are available -SMS30 will give you 500 local SMS and SMS61 will give you 750 local SMS per day (so 22,500 SMS /month - this is as per Chennai/TN industry standards and nothing great from RCOM)

For STD, you have 35,70 and 140 packs which will give you 50/100/200 minutes of free STD calls to any number.

Edited by KumaarShah

will the Rs. 10 offer CEP continue after the recharge of Rs 45??

and at what rate will the CEP balance deducted?

at Rs1 per call per minute or the new tariff?

^^^

after the launch for the first week i too faced similar problem !! now the evening network busy seems to be solved...

cn i use STV 45 along wid 70 Rs.STD voucher...alrdy havin lifetime validity...??

cn i use STV 45 along wid 70 Rs.STD voucher...alrdy havin lifetime validity...??

yes

I Did the STV 45 for RGSM to cut call rates and got lifetime validity till 2021. My RCDMA has a lifetime validity till 2022. Why is there a difference of 1 year for validity of GSM and CDMA. Isn't GSM have longer validity than CDMA as it was launched after some years?