Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhisathe

No More Motorola/nokia Handsets By Reliance

I visited Reliance webworld at Naupada in Thane to buy a motorola w362 today. The guys at the counters told me that from January 1 onwards Reliance has stopped selling motorola and nokia handsets through webworld. It would now sell only LG and Samsung handsets, ofcourse the Classic sets. Have the Reliance guys gone mad?

Why do they wish to restrict the CDMA users to only LG and Samsung? I asked the webworld guys if any of the webworlds in Mumbai and Thane could still have motorola handsets. They replied that none would have it now. This is something strange.

Nokia sim models are open market handset, you can buy handsets from nokia showroom too and use it with reliance.. 6 months back when i visited a nokia showroom run by my friend, i found them selling 6275.. so please check with nokia dealers also.. similarly if motorola handset is open handset then u can surely buy it from motorola dealer or atleast he can get u one..

Slowly they are pushing us out of CDMA, thats what I feel

nokia still have a good oppurtunity in cdma.. they can come back and rock india.. lets wait and watch..

may be after entry of veigin and reliance gms nokia think cdma market would furthur decrease and so they may be thinking its good for them to be out of cdma

but MTS is up and trying bring in cdma high end handsets.. also one more cdma is coming i hope.. dont know what bsnl cdma is doing...

if cdma operators can give very good data plans then it will welcome good cdma handsets..

may be after entry of veigin and reliance gms nokia think cdma market would furthur decrease and so they may be thinking its good for them to be out of cdma

i agree with u

even tata coming with GSM

anf NTT DOCOMO for CDMA so no space for nokia

I visited Reliance webworld at Naupada in Thane to buy a motorola w362 today. The guys at the counters told me that from January 1 onwards Reliance has stopped selling motorola and nokia handsets through webworld. It would now sell only LG and Samsung handsets, ofcourse the Classic sets. Have the Reliance guys gone mad?

Why do they wish to restrict the CDMA users to only LG and Samsung? I asked the webworld guys if any of the webworlds in Mumbai and Thane could still have motorola handsets. They replied that none would have it now. This is something strange.

one of my friend went to Webworld in mysore to buy HTC/Blackberry handset.. But they had only basic LG , Samsung and Coolpad phones. Does anyone have any idea where in Mysore can he get HTC/Blackberry phones...