Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jpladani

Nokia 6265 Pcb Issue

Hello Friends,

My Nokia 6265 CDMA phone crashed. first it was behaving like LCD issue just some times screen goes all white and again comes in. But when i take my phone to Nokia care center they said that it is a liquid problem on PCB and therefore it is malfunctioning.

I want to know from you guys that is it repairable? and if yes then i want to know the place in Mumbai and cost as well.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jay.

Hello Friends,

My Nokia 6265 CDMA phone crashed. first it was behaving like LCD issue just some times screen goes all white and again comes in. But when i take my phone to Nokia care center they said that it is a liquid problem on PCB and therefore it is malfunctioning.

I want to know from you guys that is it repairable? and if yes then i want to know the place in Mumbai and cost as well.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jay.

Hi Jay,

The problem might be with the slider strip & not the screen. Would suggest you to show it to a local mobile repairer & if the problem is with the slider it may cost you between Rs.500-750. Hope this helps you.

Rgds,

Rohit

yup slider strip issue

someone please suggest him a good repair shop in mumbai..

Edited by savramesh

Yes. I really appriciate if someone recomend a good repair shop from mumbai.

if u r in mumbai go to manish market ...there is a shop in second lane ...the last one ...dont remember the shop number ..

or else go to heera panna ..

these are the places from where i get my phones repaired