Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Is it true? Tsunami Again On 22nd July 2009 !

An email is being forwarded which predicts Tsunami is coming again on 22nd July 2009. Can someone who have contacts in respective department, please confirm this is true or false news.

----------------------------------------------

“Hello there. I just wanted 2 let you know that please stay away from the beaches all around in the month of July. There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going 2 be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the beaches in July. Better 2 be safe than sorry. Please pass the world around. Please also pray for all beings.”

july_22_earthquake_tsunami.jpg

It is just another rumor

How can one predict tsunami before 3 months?this is nothing but a rumor.nobody should give any importance to such news.earthquake or similar things has never been predicted so much advance.

Dear Sir,

Natural disasters cannot be predicted upon. When something is about to happen the animals can sense it by the changing atmosphere as no natural disaster does not happen all of a sudden. Human are still helpless in this regard especially like cyclone or tsunami. If somebody has predicted it then he may be an astrologer not scientist. Probably you might have experienced that astrologers are 99% incorrect. Hence do not be frightened and enjoy Goa, Kovalam or Marina Beach with our new government.

Hence do not be frightened and enjoy Goa, Kovalam or Marina Beach with our new government.

dont say that.. if unfortunately/unexpectedly something happens, then people will catch you.. :)

Most of such mails are for spams. Some of these mails have links to verify you email address ( when u load a pic). Best thing is to delete such mails as soon as received & never forward these mails.

Life will become very easy & bandwidths will become cheap if internet is not burdened with such spams

^^^^ Very true.

Whevener i get these mails from unknown sources i ask them to:

1) take a print out of the same

2) Fold the paper well

3) and shove it up their arses

-----

Even if true, as far as India is concerned, its nowhere in the pic. to be affected.

Unless the land portion also behaves like the ocean..

No mention if China ?? China not there in Map ?

Ask them??? You mean the sender of the email or your friend who has received the email?

@savramesh and all others,

Why spoil your today for what may or may not happen tomorrow? Enjoy your today and face tomorrow when it comes....

Edited by KumaarShah

:previous: I 2nd it. that should be the spirit.

Ask them??? You mean the sender of the email or your friend who has received the email?

Only in case of Unknown Sources dear !

BTW.. even if my friend had sent it, what friend is he if i can't playfully curse him?

I can bet anything that the Tsunami will not come on that day for sure. :)

What BS, we cannot predict approximate rainfall for an entire season, and this mail claims to predict event for one particular day. May be GOD spoke to this person.

Ignore it.

That can be a rumor because I think we can't predict the earth quake, but may be it can happen at the time of eclipse as per their studies.

I have contacted the metereology Department here in Bahrain International Airport, they informed me that until now they don't have any type of warning for Tsunami, but for next 3 or 4 days the wind speed can become 35 km/h.

5 days away..

Running back to my village.

Yaaron......India mein Tsunami aaye na aaye......magar apan ke Rimweb per toh NEW FEATURES ka TSUNAMI aa he gaya.... :)

:Equivocado::Confuso::Ohhhh:

me waiting for tomorrow's solar eclipse. i wish to capture it..

^^^ Any pics ?

^^^ Any pics ?

Sorry, it was cloudy here in the morning..

22 july over. No tsunami

Mods.. Can we close this Topic now?

Moral - Never believe in rumours, Just work hard and sincere

Mods.. Can we close this Topic now?

No Sir, no need to close the thread as of now...... We will wait for the next Tsunami Rumour..... so that another new thread will not be opened for the same topic and we will discuss the same here. :D

:previous:

in today's world rumors never ends.. Some morals for the situation..

Beware of hypocrites.

A word in season is most precious.

Don't make much ado about nothing.

Figures are not always facts.

Look before you leap.

No arguments will give courage to the coward.

Try before you trust.

finally

Union is [our] strength.