Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vvinayakpai

Reliance Gsm Introduces National Sms Scheme

Reliance GSM has introduced national sms scheme for Rs. 42 offering 400 sms free. the 400 messages can be used for local as well as national.

check the balance on your GSM phones by dialling *367# and you will find a seperate entry named STD sms.

Hopefully this scheme is intoduced in CDMA as well

Edited by vvinayakpai

^^^

Nothing extraordinary. Airtel, Voda etc are already offering 500 national SMS at Rs 55 to Rs 60 which works out to 11 or 12 paise per SMS. RGSM offers at 11.50 paise per SMS.

RCOM has re-defined the pack as local and national SMS. This is bad. The 400 SMS should be only for national SMS usage and not local usage...

Anyway, they are just copying the competition, atleast that is commendable....

Hope idea intoruces similar sms packs, 200 local sms at Rs. 53/- currently given by idea is vey costly compared to competitiors

hope reliance cdma postpaid introduces some new sms packs for postpaid customers... fingers crossed

I hate to say this, but I am absolutely unhappy with Reliance COmmunications discriminating between their CDMA subscribers and GSM subscribers.

Agreed that RGSM is a new network and requires special care and innovative schemes for survival,, but I am not happy with the fact that RCDMA has been lagging in terms of tariffs and offers when compared to GSM.

It is really pathetic that tere is no national sms offer on RCDMA so far.

If Reliance thinks that all RCDMA customers will choose RGSM by default once MNP is effected in, then they better be prepared for the worst.

What can we expect from a company which does not believe in its own customers and who knows tomorrow they might chuck the GSM customers for a better technology in the future!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to say this, but I am absolutely unhappy with Reliance COmmunications discriminating between their CDMA subscribers and GSM subscribers.

Agreed that RGSM is a new network and requires special care and innovative schemes for survival,, but I am not happy with the fact that RCDMA has been lagging in terms of tariffs and offers when compared to GSM.

If Reliance thinks that all RCDMA customers will choose RGSM by default once MNP is effected in, then they better be prepared for the worst.

What can we expect from a company which does not believe in its own customers and who knows tomorrow they might chuck the GSM customers for a better technology in the future!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy there are similar offers in CDMA also....

SMS Packs

SMS2000 Monthly Rent 50 2000 free sms to reliance phone anywhere in India and Rs 25 worth free SMS to other phones in India

SMS 25 Monthly Rent 25 100 Local & national SMS to any phone Free

SMS 60 Monthly Rent 60 1000 Local & national sms to any phone Free

Local Calling Packs

Local 49 calling pack Rent:49 All Local Onnet/Offnet Calls @ 49p/min

Unlimited On net 99 Rent:99 Local Reliance to Reliance Calls Free

Check out http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communication...Rm/rm_value.jsp

With refernce to the above message I would like to clarify that I am a prepaid subscriber. And also the sms offer suggested above are postpaid

yes i agree with vinayankpai. All the sms packs are for CDMA postpaid connection. No such packs are available for CDMA prepaid users. This is really bad part on Reliance. They are not looking at all on the prepaid customers. Even Idea, Aircel have sms scheme for prepaid users, but not Reliance..

jagoo............Reliance..........jagooo...............before its too late...

Infact reliance is swimming in opposite direction. In Delhi GSM operators have better sms plans in pre paid than post paid. Most dont even have sms packs in many of postpaid plans. While reliance has many sms packs for post paid subscribers but few for locals.