Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

It will be no one for the last position, As they never keep words. GPRS scheme withdraw-ed in just one day, NO GPRS scheme for Mumbai

HA HA. I posted earlier that tata cdma started with similar schemes and then it vanished. I am of the view that sooner or later do co mo will fall in line. Other operators are not going to copy it for per second billing. Virgin started with get paid for incoming but did any other operator, old or new, copy it? Its my personal view,others may fancy better things like say per character billing for texts- 1paise per 300 characters?

I got half the thing right about character charging for text and half the thing wrong.

Tata Docomo Arrives In Gujarat

Except for Ahmedabad, Baroda and Jamnagar

Tata Docomo has announced the launch of its GSM mobile services across the state of Gujarat starting today. The service has started in all areas of the state except for Ahmedabad, Baroda (Vadodara) and Jamnagar. The official announcement is yet to be made. However, the official Tata Docomo Twitter account has tweeted about this news.

The Tata Docomo website has also added "Gujarat" to its list of circles and has given tariff and other details for future consumers of Tata Docomo across the state. Tata Docomo now joins the likes of BSNL, Reliance (GSM and CDMA), Airtel, Tata Indicom (CDMA), Idea Cellular, and Vodafone who are already big players in the state.

To keep it simple, Tata Docomo's tariff plans in Gujarat are the same as that offered in the other circles where it operates. The plans include the Tata Docomo life time prepaid card priced at Rs. 49 and the "pay as you go" scheme, with a pulse of one second, and a charge of 1 paisa per second.