Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Basant

Which Is Better? Htc Touch Or Touch Diamond Or Mogul

Planning to buy a HTC handset from Sadik Bhai.

Which one to go for if my use if primarily voice, sms, emails, net surfing.

Since my tweaking knowledge is very limited, reliability is important.

Pls. let me know pro & cons of these sets.

Thanks........

All three will need tweaking. There's no "out of the box" solution for any of the above handsets that you've mentioned. I have owned the HTC Touch for about 15 months now. Its a light and slim phone with a pretty decent performance, probably better than the Mogul as far as smoth operation of the OS is concerned, and not being bulky is its main advantage. The Mogul would be a "brick" compared to it, but has the added advantage of a dedicated keyboard and wi-fi which is important to some people who use their domestic broadband to browse on the phone using a wifi router..

Keyboard was something I didn't really miss as I have become quite an expert with typing on the Touch's onboard keypad.

The Touch Diamond and Touch Pro would have a similar difference between the two, but this time the only difference is that the Touch Pro like the Mogul, has a dedicated the keyboard while the Diamond is like the HTC Touch, its slim and only has touchscreen keypad.

If you intend to do a lot of typing on your phone and would like to have a full QWERTY keyboard albeit with tiny keys to help you type quickly, then go for either the Mogul or Touch Pro.

If slim form factor is your main requirement, choose between HTC Touch or the Diamond.

If you need wifi connectivity, then choose the Mogul, Diamond or Touch Pro.

I dont see any reason why you should consider Touch.

If you dont want a keyboard, go for diamond. Faster, better looking and has wifi.

If you want a keyboard but dont want to spend too much, go for Mogul, else go for TP.

Ofcourse Diamond is better.

diamond

mogul or pro only...

A moving part (in this case key board) is always a weak point. It you are not going to use keyboard better to go for diamond. If you plan to use phone for sending long messages then only one should go for Pro.

In my case i normally don't use key board. So if I have to change my set , I shall prefer Diamond.

Arrey Dhiraj bhai.. the Mogul is nowhere near as smooth as the Touch. You only have the keyboard and wifi as positives on the Mogul. The Touch has a better processor and more internal mem and definitely is a smoother phone (looks wise and performance wise) for all other aspects. You can load up any ROM and head to head the Touch will beat the Mogul on snappy performance at least 8 out of 10 times :)

(btw this post is by a hardcore Touch user who feels aggrieved by the discrimination of the Mogul community who have a more prehistoric model as compared to the Touch)

Thanks everyone for useful feedback.

Arrey Dhiraj bhai.. the Mogul is nowhere near as smooth as the Touch. You only have the keyboard and wifi as positives on the Mogul. The Touch has a better processor and more internal mem and definitely is a smoother phone (looks wise and performance wise) for all other aspects. You can load up any ROM and head to head the Touch will beat the Mogul on snappy performance at least 8 out of 10 times :)

(btw this post is by a hardcore Touch user who feels aggrieved by the discrimination of the Mogul community who have a more prehistoric model as compared to the Touch)

get the specs rite

touch and mogul have the same processor for 400mhz

its just that ram is more on touch

the performance of both phones is same