Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
siva1983in

Now, Pay Per Call, Talk As Long As You Wish..... Tata Did It Again..

Seeing this scheme, I am a little confused. Either, the termination agreements are much below the 20ps/min limit or they are not charged on a per minute basis and maybe a per call basis.

If Tata is able to offer 1Rs for the entire duration of the call, will it not be a revenue loss for the company??????

Seeing this scheme, I am a little confused. Either, the termination agreements are much below the 20ps/min limit or they are not charged on a per minute basis and maybe a per call basis.

If Tata is able to offer 1Rs for the entire duration of the call, will it not be a revenue loss for the company??????

Its 1 rs for 10 min for local and 3 rs for 10 min in STD call. Yes initially TATA will take some revenue loss but as they will get more subscribers they will recover slowly , but kudos to them for taking the gamble :clap:

+1 everything in detail, thanks for that

Tata Indicom site has the following notes :

I bought it a day after yesterday and YES they are giving 1 hr local call in re1 only and 10 mins call in rs3 for 15 days on new handset and connection.

tata launched pay per call plan in postpaid too....the monthely rental is Rs.254/

tata launched pay per call plan in postpaid too....the monthely rental is Rs.254/

Yes, I saw it a couple of days back on the site. However, the tariff is quite high compared to prepaid Pay-Per-Call counterpart. With Rs 249 monthly rent payment the user gets only 50 local calls free, i.e. Rs. 50 or max 500 minutes of local calls (if anybody can talk like that, by exactly calculating the call duration). While in prepaid, with one-time payment of Rs. 254 (yes, one-time, it was Rs. 96 at its launch) a prepaid user gets 3650 days' validity and the same call facility (Re 1/10min for local and Rs 3/10min for STD calls). With this, the subscriber is also not required to go on recharging at least Rs 200 every 6 months like life-time validity. TataIndicom is doing it unfair for the post-paid users like me.

Yes, I saw it a couple of days back on the site. However, the tariff is quite high compared to prepaid Pay-Per-Call counterpart. With Rs 249 monthly rent payment the user gets only 50 local calls free, i.e. Rs. 50 or max 500 minutes of local calls (if anybody can talk like that, by exactly calculating the call duration). While in prepaid, with one-time payment of Rs. 254 (yes, one-time, it was Rs. 96 at its launch) a prepaid user gets 3650 days' validity and the same call facility (Re 1/10min for local and Rs 3/10min for STD calls). With this, the subscriber is also not required to go on recharging at least Rs 200 every 6 months like life-time validity. TataIndicom is doing it unfair for the post-paid users like me.

u know i never understand the policy of tata.... i m also a postpaid user...just look at this

they provide t2t unlimited calling in pre-paid just for Rs.699 but in postpaid its Rs.750 and if u include tax also then its Rs. 825.......stupid people

pre paid is always at an advantage

But post-paid TATA has got some advantages over pre-paid:

(i) conference calling. It is not available on pre-paid.

(ii) every call details on itemized bills. If you opt to pay through e-payment and do away with hard copy of bill, you will get itemized bills for free in yours mailbox.

(iii) STD at reduced rate. One can avail STD (and SMS at 25paisa) to one TATA number anywhere in India @25 paisa/min on a monthly rent of Rs.25

(iv) SMS packs work for national SMS also. prepaid SMS pack is for local SMS only.

(v) National roaming incoming calls can be free for 750 minutes if anyone opts for Business Silver plan and activate Business Silver Roam before the billing cycle starts. This costs another Rs. 150. This facility is unavailable in pre-paid.

no matter what tata does i dont see its subscriber number swelling. market is least excited by these so called offers. its a big pain changing numbers and operators for every new best scheme which invariably comes every 3 months. i am not taking tata.

I proved myself wrong.Opted for Tata with this 10 mins scheme.

:previous:

Wow Himanshu Ji, welcome to TATA family... :clap:

I proved myself wrong.Opted for Tata with this 10 mins scheme.

hope u enjoy more with tata, than anyother operator,

Guys they are charging me wrongly since this morning.

I should have been charged as per pay per call plan but at times they are charging me Rs.2/3 for local calls lasting less than 10 mins also.

It was working fine till yesterday.

And CC is not getting connected for last 3 hours.

Jai ho Tata.

Himanshu Ji, which PayPerCall you have takesn??? Rs1/10min Local + Rs3/10min STD + Rs1 daily Rent PREPAID??? Or new plan with 25p for first minute and 75p for next 4 minutes??? Further you bought NEW HANDSET WITH THE RUIM, ELSE IT WON'T WORK.. Terms and conditions of PPC are as follows:-

Note for Pay per call Plan :

1. Each local call to be charged at Rs 1 for 10 minutes & each STD call to be charged at Rs 3 for 10 Minutes

2. Pulse for Local & STD call will be 600 secs

3. Pulse for Roaming calls will be 60 secs

4. This new starter kit allows keep talking benefit only with the purchase of a new handset on the tata indicom network , if sim is used with old & used handsets , the default tariffs of Rs 1/min for Local calls & 1.5/min for STD Calls . Local SMS @ Rs1 & National SMS @ Rs 1.5

5. Daily rental to be charged at Rs 1 per day

6. Keep talking plan is a stand alone plan & can not be coupled with any other special offers which has free talk time or free minutes built in.

---------------------------------------------------

Further you can register your number and get details of last 10 calls for prepaid number or all bills for postpaid... Goto www.tataindicom.com and move cursor over the "MY ACCOUNT" Link... To register go here

Further here is the official forum of TataIndicom, where on posting complaints there, the admins checks your account and give refund,if at any mistake had been happened...

In my five years with TATA INDICOM, I didn't get any wrong deductions so far... I have activated logins for all my postpaid and prepaid numbers (Docomo Prepaid too... Link here..) And I really hope you get answer for your problems... :SI:

Edited by kanagadeepan

Thanks for all the information...I have taken the old pay per call plan in prepaid with Re.1/10 mins of local calls+Rs.3/10 mins of std calls+ Re.1 daily rent...

Initially on 23rd,I took only a new number and no handset...Still the plan worked and is still working... I confirmed it from the Tata shop where I bought the connection from...Its another matter that I got a new Samsung hero 189 yesterday, thats 25th, as my old unlocked Samsung Vrage had become, well, old...

I mailed to the tataindicom customer care at customer.care@tatatel.co.in.. They replied this..

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

This is with reference to your email dated 25/01/10 regarding your Tata Indicom Prepaid number 92898111**. We truly value our relationship and sincerely regret the delay in attending to your complaint. As per your mail regarding balance deduction due to incorrect call charges, we would like to inform you that your complaint for the same is under process vide reference number NTT077844526 and is expected to be resolved by 28/01/10. Resolution of the complaint would also be shared with you.

For any further assistance please feel free to call us at 12524, our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Indicom phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Indicom phones on 9210012524.

Our Photon customers can get in touch with us on 1800-266-121(Toll free).

You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Mr. Mayank Jain on 011-66558101 in case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not satisfied with the resolution provided.

Assuring you the best of our services always.

I got a call at about 6 pm. And this mail followed..

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

This is with reference to your email dated 25-Jan-10 regarding your Tata Indicom Prepaid number 92898111**. We truly value our relationship and sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused and for delay in attending to your complaint. As per subsequent telephonic conversation with one of our executive regarding wrong call charges, we have cross checked the issue and found that your complaint for the same has already been resolved and your number is working fine.

For any assistance please feel free to call us at 12524, our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Indicom phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Indicom phones on 9210012524.

Our Photon customers can get in touch with us on 1800-266-121(Toll free).

You can also get in touch with our Nodal Officer Mr. Mayank Jain on 011-66558101 in case your complaint is not resolved in the stipulated time or you are not satisfied with the resolution provided.

Assuring you the best of our services always.

Warm Regards,

Annu Y Garg � Manager � Customer care � Delhi

Contact No � 0172-6550387, www.tataindicom

I am really impressed, to say the least, after what I suffered at the hands of Reliance CC and SAC.

Edited by sachinrocks

that means u r more satified with tata indicom :)

I got a small issue clarified with Tata CC regarding sms packs..The sms pack of Rs.15 offers 150 local sms and not 75 sms as most people believe...Its Rs.75 and tariff charged is Rs.0.5/sms..Similarly Rs.30 sms pack offers Rs.200 or 400sms...Rs.55 pack offers Rs.550 and 1100 local sms...