Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
asheet

Ebay Now Allows You To Buy Items Directly From Usa

I got a mailer from ebay of a new service - greatebay...wherein you can buy all type of handsets & many other items through ebay USA. U will make payment in INR & will get the items delivered to your doorstep in 5-10 days. Item price is inclusive of Intl Shipping & Customs duty.

Some eg.

8830WE BB is for Rs 3700 to 7500 (Inc Intl SHipping + Customs)

8703BB is for Rs 2300-5300

Also many more handsets like Palm Pre, Palm Treo, HTC, Samsung, Nokia etc at 1/4 the price.

You also have bulk sales.. 100pcs of 8830 for rs 2.5L i.e Rs 2500 per pc..

So what areyou waiting for???

You can also use spl ebay discount coupons on these products..

Read the FAQs..

Cheers....

eBay Global Easy Buy

previous.gif

well the BlackBerry 8830 WE for Rs.3700 listing also says: "Condition: Heavily Used"

Fully agree...........

plus buying from E Bay won't give u peace of mind simiar to buying on Rimweb.

On rimweb, u knw the seller and the price is genuine too. Add to that, some sellers, like sadikk bhai, give u 3 months warranty.

There are both used and new listings. It is clearly marked so. The buying process looks quite decent, since ebay guarantees shipment of product to doorstep without custom hassles. The international seller deals with the custom formalities. Is definitely worth a shot for a competitively priced new product.

previous.gif

well the BlackBerry 8830 WE for Rs.3700 listing also says: "Condition: Heavily Used"

Fully agree...........

plus buying from E Bay won't give u peace of mind simiar to buying on Rimweb.

On rimweb, u knw the seller and the price is genuine too. Add to that, some sellers, like sadikk bhai, give u 3 months warranty.

buying from ebay is always cheapest option

and if u buy from a trusted and power seller u have total peace of mind , not to mention that u r fully covered with paypal

i have dealt with many on ebay in last few mnths and some of them have been very very supportive and cooperative

All my deals on ebay India have been satisfactory.

buying from ebay is always cheapest option

and if u buy from a trusted and power seller u have total peace of mind , not to mention that u r fully covered with paypal

i have dealt with many on ebay in last few mnths and some of them have been very very supportive and cooperative

Totally agree.

Yaa, you can also recover money if you get dead phones by Paypal... but this Indian site is charging too heavily as Custom and S&H charges...

Gosh......it seems ebay's all over.........

Maybe, my experience with ebay.com is an exceptional case.

I have ordered 4 times using ebay and only my touchscreen reached me in good condition (not to say 03 out of 04 were power sellers)

I am still waiting for 2 of them to reach me. (Its been a month now & the seller is telling me to still wait). The only other item i recieved (invisible shield +case for HTC fuze) was of poor quality.

The sellers were from hongkong though..........

Chinese......seems they only know one thing............how to paint indian stones in red..........lolz

^^^

bro we are talking abt handsets over here and not abt accessories and spare parts

plus if u order non oem chinese spare parts they are bound to give u problems

Ebay is good for some.... And BAD for some.... I remember Hetal import some handset worth 400$ and all he got was some foreign magazines in box... though he recovered 140 $$ from Paypal...

so its always depends.. some of Ebay seller take advantage of buyer been overseas.. so they ship anything they want.. and charge u full amount with Shipping and everything..

I understand there's always Paypal protections.. but those who go through its formalities knows how protected they are.. money is always safe in our pockets not with paypal.. and Peace of mind is something i buy no problem if i have to pay some extra bucks..

Paypal takes atleast 60 days for investigate and refund u.. and they pay only for goods and not shipping and other charges.. so Play safe... and import through someone u know in USA like relatives, Friends and colleagues..

Read the FAQ on Global Easy Buy

http://pages.ebay.in/globaleasybuy/help/faqs.html

14. What if the item is significantly not as described?

Items bought on Global EasyBuy cannot be returned, so please check the listing thoroughly before buying the item.

15. What if I am unhappy with the product and want to return it? Who will bear the cost of return shipping? Will someone pick it up from my place?

Please check the listing thoroughly before buying an item on Global EasyBuy. Items bought on Global EasyBuy cannot be returned or exchanged.

16. Can I leave Feedback for the International Seller?

No, you cannot leave Feedback for the International

18. How can I interact with the US Seller?

What you see in the listing is all the information about the item which can be provided. Currently, there is no provision to interact with the international seller.

read the FAQ on eBay:

1. you can't give the seller any feedback

2. you can't return any items [even at your own expense]

the insurance is ONLY for non-delivery

Paypal takes atleast 60 days for investigate and refund u.. and they pay only for goods and not shipping and other charges.. so Play safe... and import through someone u know in USA like relatives, Friends and colleagues..

Or through Sadikk Bhai....!!!!

• Like 1