Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Samsung Mpower 699

Samsung launched new Mpower 699.

Please share your experience with Pro/Cons.

Band:800 MHz

Screen:262,000 Colour TFT, 2.2" Size & 176X220 pixels Resolution

Size:98 x 48.5 x 16 mm

Battery:960 mAh (Li-Ion)

Talk Time:Up to 220 min*

Standby Time :Up to 440 hrs*

Phone Book:500 (3 Nos + 2 Email + 1 URL + 1 Memo)

RUIM Card :Yes

SMS:500 (Inbox + Outbox + Draft))

SMS Templates:20

Speed Dial:9

Call register :600 ( Missed, Dialed, Received – 200 each)

Internal memory :up to 17 MB

External memory :Micro SD support up to 2GB

Language :English

Free Accessories :Travel Adaptor, Stereo Ear-phone, Data cable, PC Studio CD & 1GB –micro SD card.

Good to read. Anybody post the picture and price please...

again a CDMA fon with 1.3MP camera ....!!!!!!!!????

and cost around 7.2K

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Trying to find fools to sell bricks

I bought this phone yesterday from trichur,kerala for 6000rs.Looks good,pretty good slide too.its in Grey color.

One problem is speaker is placed under the phone,so volume get reduced when we keep phone on table in normal position.Has a very bright 2.2" display.

Has the same features and interface of samsung Muzik phone.You can find more details at:

http://www.samsungcdma.in/mpower699.aspx

Edited by lijodavis

What is actual battery life?

Any other information and your detail view on this handset ???

Actually i got this handset on Last Thursday and i fully charged it on Friday morning.I have used a lot in two days.More than 3 hours of music, not much calls,used camera,blue-tooth(transferred some songs,photos and contacts) and browsed the UI for much time.Still now it showing two bars battery.I think by today night i have to recharge.

Its very user friendly.you can send and receive multiple items via bluetooth.You can send files or songs directly to memory card via blue-tooth.You need to open slider for taking photos.No flash.Keyboard is flat,not very good for text messaging.Overall its a good phone for its money in CDMA range.

Actually i got this handset on Last Thursday and i fully charged it on Friday morning.I have used a lot in two days.More than 3 hours of music, not much calls,used camera,blue-tooth(transferred some songs,photos and contacts) and browsed the UI for much time.Still now it showing two bars battery.I think by today night i have to recharge.

Its very user friendly.you can send and receive multiple items via bluetooth.You can send files or songs directly to memory card via blue-tooth.You need to open slider for taking photos.No flash.Keyboard is flat,not very good for text messaging.Overall its a good phone for its money in CDMA range.

Dear Friends,

This phone is big headache,as far as internet is concerned. Whenever i tries to connect internet ,it say " UPGRADE R-UIM TO OBTAIN DATA SERVICES" . i have changed the complete phone software but it does not work. Reliance people also cannot solve this issue. If nay body has any idea ,pls help me to solve this issue.

Can the same RUIM access data services from any other set.

^^

The phone itself comes with an upgraded UIM card, which is required to access data services from this handset.

In fact, UIM Module of any Carrier (Reliance, Tata, Virgin, MTS, etc) will work on this phone but not DATA, only voice & text. The no. needs to be activated on the UIM card which comes with the phone.

Regards..

...aalok

^^

The phone itself comes with an upgraded UIM card, which is required to access data services from this handset.

In fact, UIM Module of any Carrier (Reliance, Tata, Virgin, MTS, etc) will work on this phone but not DATA, only voice & text. The no. needs to be activated on the UIM card which comes with the phone.

Regards..

...aalok

The phone Samsung mpower 699 is an Open Market Handset(OMH) and does not come with any UIM card at all and works directly out of the box with any service provider UIM(I am using Reliance).

A special upgraded UIM card is required which is with a diamond logo and that is to be supplied by the service provider but as on date Reliance webworld staff does not any idea of an OMH handset.

When I showed them the phone they were surprised and said they do not know anything about the new UIM requirements and Reliance does not have any provision to supply upgraded UIM for this phone.

The normal UIM works beautfully sans Rworld.

is there net browser inside this phone..

i saw its REX OS based set.. so has to be tehre plus has anyone able to get R-UIM card from either tataindicom or reliance.. and is using data over this handset..

guys, I'm going to buy this phone off ebay. Price 6500Rs. + 10% off coupon = Rs. 5850

Shall i go for it?

I have a Tata T-Sim for my no. Will Tata Zone work??

also such phone are better than's Sadik's imported phone. Importing phones for around 4000-5000 and selling for 12000 and internet also doesn't works on them. He is such a businessman who never replies to customer's requests. No warranty. Those imported htc n blackberry's are actual pieces of bricks @ 12k bucks which are useless without internet services...