Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anshu_s09

Mts To Provide Free Access To Vehicles On Delhi-noida Delhi-gurgaon Expressway

MTS India, the CDMA mobile service of Sistema Shyam Tele Services Limited (SSTL) will provide free access to all vehicles on the Delhi-Noida DND Flyway and Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway on October 9th to mark the launch of its mobile services and super-fast data services in Delhi and NCR.

Delhi-Noida DND Flyway and Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway will not charge vehicles any money between 9:00- 11:00am and 5:00-8.00p.m on October 9. This will be applicable both ways, that is, for vehicles moving into and out of Delhi.

With its launch in Delhi MTS will thereafter also launch its services in

four other circles this year. MTS was recently honored as the most successful new telecom operator in India. MTS India is also the first mobile brand in the world to have announced adoption of the latest, future-ready CDMA 1X Advanced technology, that will enable best-in-class and simultaneous voice and high speed broadband data services.

http://telecomtalk.info/mts-to-provide-free-access-to-vehicles-on-delhi-noida-delhi-gurgaon-expressway/10797/#comment-10583

Excellent Idea!!!!!!!!!!

They might give out advertisement pamphlets to all cars telling them that their drive was sponsored by MTS the latest entrant into the Delhi Mobile Business. And its bound to turn heads because people love it when anything for that matter come for free.

A good approach according to me. Instead of putting up a hoarding at a higher cost in the prime area and waiting for heads to turn, an initiative like this is better. A perfect blend of psychology and marketic tactics. :)

It is nice to see new ideas.

:thumb:

:praise::yes::rockon:, MTS - Superb Brains!!!

I fully agree with vvinayakpai's views on mileage from such an un-common advt. initiative.

Really nice innovative way of advertisment directly to consumer.

So many ppl will come to know abt new entrnt in Delhi, its better than placing big hordings along road side

Off topic : :bs_offtopic:

BTW when MTS is launching in Mumabi/Pune ...as i am frequently traveler will enjoy free ride courtesy MTS... :D:lol::Contento:

The company which operates delhi noida direct express way has denied any such news. further clarification is in hindustan times today. so friends hold your horses err cars and bikes.

The company which operates delhi noida direct express way has denied any such news. further clarification is in hindustan times today. so friends hold your horses err cars and bikes.

today i crossed the Delhi Noida Toll at 10:00AM and MTS paid for the same. I didn't paid any toll charges.

so it's free. I dun know how hindustan times wrote that it won't be free.

^^^^

Did they giveout any pamphlets????????????

^^^^

Did they giveout any pamphlets????????????

yes They give pamplets and broucher and Noida DND FLYWAY has big hoarding painted with MTS Add