Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
csmart

Push Mail Plan For Windows Mobile On Cdma

I am looking for Push/Pull mail plan for reliance CDMA on win mobile. i called CC and they told that they have plans only for BB and they dont have anything for WM. the funniest part is that i called thrice and also talked with some "Seniors", they gave me toll free number of HTC.

I am interested in plan similar to Relaince E-lite. where mails and IM is unlimited for 299/-. i know they had push mail plan for touch diamond, but CC guys dont know about it.

i tried searching on this forum but couldnt find anything that can help. NO BB PLS..

pls help me.. thanx a million in advance.. :signthankspin:

To enable push mail, you need to set activesync to sync to a microsoft exchange server, which in ur case will be google (settings given in my signature). Also check EMAIL in addition to Contacts and Calendar now. In activesync - menu-schedule-set sync during to - As item arrives during both peak times and off-peak times (set it to - manually, if u dont want push mail) and ur push mail starts. Now ur data will be on always,; if u set it to uts based username and password, and download settings to only headers and only 2-4kb of the message (which is sufficient to see what the email is all about), then u will be charged approx 2-300/- on a Prepaid account per month (as per experience of my friend anupe, not my personal one); Same u can try to do on Post Paid and take their 99/- or 199/- plans; that should be sufficient for your email download needs and you will also get push mail in the bargain...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 3

+1 for DK...

To enable push mail, you need to set activesync to sync to a microsoft exchange server, which in ur case will be google (settings given in my signature). Also check EMAIL in addition to Contacts and Calendar now. In activesync - menu-schedule-set sync during to - As item arrives during both peak times and off-peak times (set it to - manually, if u dont want push mail) and ur push mail starts. Now ur data will be on always,; if u set it to uts based username and password, and download settings to only headers and only 2-4kb of the message (which is sufficient to see what the email is all about), then u will be charged approx 2-300/- on a Prepaid account per month (as per experience of my friend anupe, not my personal one); Same u can try to do on Post Paid and take their 99/- or 199/- plans; that should be sufficient for your email download needs and you will also get push mail in the bargain...

Hi,

I Want to have a Gmail and my office mail which is based on Microsoft Exchange.

Please could you suggest me the good handset and Reliance plan for my following requirements.

I have WiFi connectivity at my home and office.

My budget is around 10K.

Regards,

Raja

^

in 10K u may get a good 2nd hand Mogul which is a very good handset... but I dont think any new set that will fulfill email and push mail requirements properly will come in that budget... I may have a 2nd hand mogul in 4-5- days which may be even less than ur budget but fulfill all ur needs... BTW Mogul has wifi, bt, email etc.etc. In new handsets, go for Pro or Diamond... but nearly double ur budget...

^

in 10K u may get a good 2nd hand Mogul which is a very good handset... but I dont think any new set that will fulfill email and push mail requirements properly will come in that budget... I may have a 2nd hand mogul in 4-5- days which may be even less than ur budget but fulfill all ur needs... BTW Mogul has wifi, bt, email etc.etc. In new handsets, go for Pro or Diamond... but nearly double ur budget...

Thank you very much for your info.

Does all functions like rworld, push mail, wifi etc will work If I get a unlocked HTC Diamond or Pro from USA.

^

yes, but in us u dont get unlocked set for india; u will have to unlock them urself.