Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mukeshlst

Mts Extends Its Mblaze Service In Rajasthan

MTS India, the CDMA mobile service of Sistema Shyam Teleservices Ltd (SSTL), commercially expands its Mobile Broadband Service M-Blaze in the States of Rajasthan.MTS India also announced that its MBlaze data service will comes at India’s lowest tariff just 10 paise per MB with no roaming charges.

The MTS MBlaze EVDO Wireless Broadband Internet Services comes in two options; the Standard Data Card comes at the price point of Rs.2999 with 2GB Free Downloads while the Premium Data Card cost Rs.3499. MTS also introduced attractive Prepaid Data Plans which starts from Rs.198 per month.

According to the new announcement by MTS India, M Blaze subscriber will now be able to use this Pre-Paid service with rates as low as 10p/MB and also can enjoy data service while on move without any roaming charges on Data Services with in the MTS network.

On the occasion, Mr.Sandeep Yadav, COO, MTS Rajasthan Circle said, “MTS has already established one of the best and largest data capabilities in India and we hope to provide our subscribers with unparalleled mobile high speed data services experience combined with transparent billing.”

Leonid Musatov, CMO of SSTL said, “With MBlaze, MTS subscribers will be able to browse the web FREE for news, sports, fashion, lifestyle, travel and to shop using popular websites like Yahoo and Wikipedia etc”

MBlaze EVDO Mobile Broadband Plans (Prepaid)-

MTS MBlaze Lite Rs 198 - 30 days validity. -FREE Download Upto 150 mb beyond which 50 paisa per MB will be charged.

MTS MBlaze Half Plan Rs 498 – 30 days validity. -FREE Download Up to 0.5GB beyond which 50 paisa per MB will be charged.

MTS MBlaze1 Plan Rs.598 – 30 days validity. -FREE Download Up to 1 GB beyond which 50 paisa per MB will be charged

MTS MBlaze3 Plan Rs.798 – 30 days validity. FREE Download Up to 3GB beyond which 50 paisa per MB will be charged.

MTS MBlaze5 Data Plan Rs.898 – 30 days validity. Free Download Up to 5GB beyond which 50 paisa per MB will be charged.

MTS MBlaze Night Data Plan Rs.595 - 30 days validity. FREE Download of up to -10GB in night only (10pm to 7am) beyond 10 GB, 50 paisa / MB and during Day surfing charges will 50 paisa per MB will be levied.

MTS MBlaze10 Data Plan Rs.1200 – 30 days validity FREE Downloads-10 GB beyond that 50 paisa per MB will be charged.

MTS MBlaze15 Plan Rs.1500 – 30 days validity FREE Downloads-15 GB beyond that 50 paisa per MB will be charged.

dear friends,

recently i purchased MTS mblaze premium, the guy from whom i purchased had shown me data speeds of upto 1.5Mb ps on speedtest.net, i also had intention thatit is evdo so speed will be far better but at my place i wonder the speed is almost nil . . i am quite astonished, i hardly get any web page displayed, the better was when i was using samsung max as a modem atleast i got 5-10 K download speed, now i am thinking what to do, so guys please any idea how can this card be changed to reliance . . .or tata . . .

the modem make is ZTE - AC2766

PID: C/V3_A

:previous:

So a chinese device is a chinese device, even they call it as PREMIUM :confuse:

dear friends,

recently i purchased MTS mblaze premium, the guy from whom i purchased had shown me data speeds of upto 1.5Mb ps on speedtest.net, i also had intention thatit is evdo so speed will be far better but at my place i wonder the speed is almost nil . . i am quite astonished, i hardly get any web page displayed, the better was when i was using samsung max as a modem atleast i got 5-10 K download speed, now i am thinking what to do, so guys please any idea how can this card be changed to reliance . . .or tata . . .

the modem make is ZTE - AC2766

PID: C/V3_A

what is username and password in modem?

Which network/SIM card was using in MAX handset?

Even i am on MTS and there is no speed issue whatsoever! Kindly check that you have not selected 1x as your connection settings. If its on hybrid, kindly switch it to broadband. You can change the connection settings only when you are not connected to internet.

Hope that helps :)