Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Tweet Via Sms Without Paying Premium Rates

SMSTweet service allows you to tweet via SMS at regular tariff instead of using premium number which AirTel uses. Those who have the Rs.11/Rs.25 SMS packs can take advantage of it.

Login at SMSTweet online via twitter account.

You can also register by sending a SMS. Send 'TWEET REGISTER <username> <password>' to 09220092200

Once you regsiter you can start tweeting by sending a message, 'TWEET <your message>' to 09220092200

• Like 5

grt info... whats the best software to update my facebook status also automatically by sending a tweet to twitter? lemme know...

edit - this works perfectly and so does smstweet - http://apps.facebook.com/tweeter/

sent 1 message to smstweet and it updated both my twitter as well as facebook status....

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

works gr8

I feel embarrassed as off-late everyone's talking about Twitter & i haven't even visited the site.Confuso.gif

bangalore and mumbai users are better off as they get a local number to post tweets. working fine for me but there is a lag between sms and tweet being posted.

No lag here in West UP; and as I am also using facebook application with twitter, one single sms (@1p) updates both my Twitter & Facebook account instantaneously...