Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iammanuarora

Dual Sim Qwerty Handset

i want to buy dual sim qwerty handset(gsm+gsm).... can anyone tell me which 1 is better... micromax ezpad Q3 or intex ACE6611... both have almost smae price around 4k... but i wanna knw which 1 is overall better...

intex ACE 6611 http://www.newtechnology.co.in/intex-in-6611-ace/

MICROMAX EZPAD Q3 http://www.newtechnology.co.in/micromax-ezpad-q3-qwerty-phone/

Edited by iammanuarora

4k only ?? Sorprendido.gif

intex is having is 1450 mAh battery...better than micromax..

my dad n couple of my frnds were using micromax

till date no prob as far as the handset is concerned.

but it is very very slow while browsing/checking mails on micromax.

dont know abt intex

What would u accept with 4k?

Is there any GSM+CDMA DUAL STANDBY mobile with qwerty keyboard??? I have 3000 Local/National/Roaming SMS pack in my Indicom connection and typing all those SMS in the TINY keypad of Nokia2865 is like pain in, OK leave it...

And most of my SMS includes Lorry Receipts details with combination of Numbers+Characters, so T9 is pretty lame for my use and I have none other way than to use MultiTap the phone's TINY keys...

A cheap qwerty CDMA+GSM phone with EXTRA large battery (min 1200mAh & NOKIA compatible ones are much appreciated) and OFFLINE/Multimedia/Flight mode will be highly appreciated..

There are many more Chinese phones with qwerty + WiFi + Nokia BP-4L (1500mAh) compatible phones (say E71 clones) like here.. But none are easily available here in India and none accepts CDMA also... I have searched a lot, all @ a max I can get is GSM+CDMA keypad ones or DualGSM qwerty phones...

Thanks a lot...

Edited by kanagadeepan

One thing is common in all ie CHINESE.

In my view avoid Chinese Handsets.

I have 3000 Local/National/Roaming SMS pack in my Indicom connection and typing all those SMS in the TINY keypad of Nokia2865 is like pain in, OK leave it...

And most of my SMS includes Lorry Receipts details with combination of Numbers+Characters, so T9 is pretty lame for my use and I have none other way than to use MultiTap the phone's TINY keys...

Best solution for your problem is to go for a touch-screen phone with either virtual or real qwerty keypad, albeit it will not be dual. The only decent dual SIM (CDMA+GSM) with Windows OS (Windows 6.0) that I know is Spice D1111.

I'm looking for the following features form my gsm replacement and I have short listed Intex IN 6633:

1. dual sim
  2. dual standby
  3. dual band
  4. qwerty
  5. push email
  6. camera
  7. mobile tracker
  8. under rs. 5 k

does anyone know of a better handset?

i'd like to be able to use it for international roaming so finding a compatabile charger abroad is a big issue.

how does intex compare with micromax q7 or q55?

both are available on a 0% offer with 0 fees for 12 emi on sbi card

previous.gif Somebody I know has bought an Intex QUERTY phone. Cant recall the model. In short, he is not happy with it and would not recommend it. Software not very good too. You would be much better off with Micromax Q5 which has many satisfied users. However cam is not of good and it is not dual standby. Don't know if it has push email.