Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
andycool87

Tweak LG RD 5130

I got the software from lgmobiles.com website, but it only supports Phone Book, To Do and Scheduler. Does anyone have any idea as to how to sync the smses and the wallpapers and the ring tones of LG 5130? Any idea of any new software, other than the one provided by LG? :help:

Can somebody please help me with BitPim connecting my RD5130 through a serial cable? I have got Win XP with SP2 and an orginal LG Serial Port Data Cable for Rd5130. Sombody please help me with making BitPim work with my handset.

First mention what problem you are facing when connecting.

I assume Ur prob is that U can't see the wallpaper/ringtone directories.

Sorry to say no one can prolly help that...

LG has shifted the ringtone/wallpaper directories to system directories.

However U can get custom wallpaper/ringtones using MMS:

Sending Your Own Ringtones/wallpapers Thru R-world MMS

24264[/snapback]

I sent a mail from my softhome email id with a small image to 09349329844@rmms.ricmail.com and the mail bounced back saying, unknown user. What to do? :rolleyes:

gladson, please read the instructions carefully

gladson, please read the instructions carefully

24330[/snapback]

Was it that I can send sms only using fstsmtp? Didn't see anything else that I did different... :P

which other software (other than 1stSMTP) did you use ?

24417[/snapback]

I sent it directly from my email (gladson@softhome.net) using Outlook

doh ! :confuse:

1stSMTP is an SMTP server. Outlook Express is an email client. You need to send it from OE through 1stSMTP server.

doh ! :confuse:

1stSMTP is an SMTP server. Outlook Express is an email client. You need to send it from OE through 1stSMTP server.

24444[/snapback]

Dear Arun,

I sent the mail from Outlook through my gladson@softhome.net email id. So, the mail went thru the softhome smtp server. Anyway, I will try the 1st SMTP now. BTW, Arun, you seem to be from Trivandrum. Can you please give me your number, if you don't mind, so that I can call you?

24417[/snapback]

24431[/snapback]

gladson: the email should appear to be from an id @rmms.ricmail.com, please read the page CAREFULLY.

24417[/snapback]

24431[/snapback]

gladson: the email should appear to be from an id @rmms.ricmail.com, please read the page CAREFULLY.

24463[/snapback]

Thanl you, ADWAIT, for that piece of info which I missed out. Thank you, all RIMWEB members who helped me in this. I shall try 1st SMTP. I've got other Email server softwares too. This mistake of from also being from @rmms.ricmail.com, was missed out by me... Thank you so much

i can not save my picture..recived thrue rwold mms..its show complate..but giveing message unabel to save as wallpaper..at set as a wallpaper..

Pl..anybody have solution..mail me..

Bhargav

post-1988-1105964436.png

Thank you, Guys. I am so happy. I made an imgae of 128x97 as per the tutorial and sent it to me 5130. But the top and bottom portions are empty, so i think the height can be more than 97. But it worked well. Thank you, so much, all who helped me. I sent the mail from mynumber@rmms.ricmail.com to the same id and it worked.

Try to delete the existing saved wallpaper and then try to save the new pic wallpaper.

Try to delete the existing saved wallpaper and then try to save the new pic wallpaper.

24578[/snapback]

i allredy deleted all wallpaper...but...not save...

Convert and send it in Bitmap (.bmp) format !

Convert and send it in Bitmap (.bmp) format !

24585[/snapback]

Thanks giveing reply.

i allredy convert it image in bmp but its giveing message " *.bmp dose not support"

And *.png & *.jpg file are show in viewer..but not save as wallpaper..

Regards,

Bhargav

Thank you, Guys. I am so happy. I made an imgae of 128x97 as per the tutorial and sent it to me 5130. But the top and bottom portions are empty, so i think the height can be more than 97. But it worked well. Thank you, so much, all who helped me. I sent the mail from mynumber@rmms.ricmail.com to the same id and it worked.

24564[/snapback]

:) Hey.. I have a gmail account which was configured on Outlook express 2003. I tried to send the 128x97 photo thru mail, using 1st smtp server but it says 'invalid recipient'.. what could be wrong? I am sending the photo.. just tell me whether it is properly edited

m10800.bmp

24564[/snapback]

:help: Hey.. I have a gmail account which was configured on Outlook express 2003. I tried to send the 128x97 photo thru mail, using 1st smtp server but it says 'invalid recipient'.. what could be wrong? I am sending the photo.. just tell me whether it is properly edited

24956[/snapback]

Can you let me know how to configure gmail for Outlook Express? What the the mail and smtp servers?

24564[/snapback]

:) Hey.. I have a gmail account which was configured on Outlook express 2003. I tried to send the 128x97 photo thru mail, using 1st smtp server but it says 'invalid recipient'.. what could be wrong? I am sending the photo.. just tell me whether it is properly edited

24956[/snapback]

Can you let me know how to configure gmail for Outlook Express? What the the mail and smtp servers?

24959[/snapback]

when u r logged into gmail, just click on help.. and follow the links to ur question. They hav explained it very well.

And thanks to all u forum guys, i can send wallpapers thru mms. :help:

:P Can sombody help with 5130 LG phone..I would like to change the Wallpapers with my own custom made one, like my Family pictures. I do not want download the one RIM is offering. What are the softwares available? :help::P

Can sombody help with 5130 LG phone..I would like to change the Wallpapers with my own custom made one, like my Family pictures. I do not want download the one RIM is offering. What are the softwares available? ;)