Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Global Warming....

Topic description says it all..

Suggestions welcome..

Thanks..

My favorite subject

I go little further than what is mentioned above.

reduce personal pollution How??????

1. Reduce usage of soaps (It kills biological activity in water, thereby causing lots of dead water)

2. Reduce consumption of electronic stuff, clothes, personal accessories.

3. Limit usage of Deo / perfumes. Even NON CFC cans. Non CFC cans are good for ozone but they are atleast 10- 30 times more potency as green house agents than carbon dioxide.

4. Use good quality taps, faucets, flushes and cisterns to minimize usage of water. After urination use half flush rather than full flush. There are cistern available which can flush in less than 15 litre of water.

More in next episode. :signthankspin:

I like the Idea theme of Paper less office...

Using less paper means saving trees, i use sms for communication and messenger for communication within office,

what i really hate that after Puja procession @ home or @ Mandir every one throws the remains like flowers or ash in water bodies in city warped in poly packs, its disgusting you can solve the purpose by just leaving it in open ground as there is no difference in two and yahhhh God will really appreciate this move of saving water bodies which is required for maintaining local temperature.

:previous:

you are correct..

God is done with his job of creation..

Hell or Heaven its on our hand now..

World Clock - Population, birth, death, species extinct, earth temperature, co2 emisson, forest cut, productions, diseases

Good topic sadikk

there are lots of things can be done,

maintain your car bikes regularly, so you can make less pollution

use good quality electric items, (BEE)

there are many more to mention......

one more thing which i can do

i think i should stop farting ! :rofl_200:

a well balanced diet will help to stop that..

I was just kidding !

Why does nobody ever talk about the mother of all problems? 

The burgeoning human POPULATION!!

We are proliferating like bacteria!!!

All this talk about living frugally will come to naught unless we stop multiplying. Every single human added is the biggest environmental hazard we can possibly have. And there is just so much that the Earth can tolerate/support.

yes, human population and money - parents of all problems..

go for one child, quit caste and religious disparities.. Be united Globally..

my contribution on this is i am planning big scale FREE DVD distribution of Movies made on this topic.. awareness is need of the hour..

right now HOME is in my list..

IMDB LINK

any more suggestions guys??

Why does nobody ever talk about the mother of all problems?

The burgeoning human POPULATION!!

We are proliferating like bacteria!!!

All this talk about living frugally will come to naught unless we stop multiplying. Every single human added is the biggest environmental hazard we can possibly have. And there is just so much that the Earth can tolerate/support.

Agreed its one of the major problem, but you will be surprised when we really do introspection, our thoughts, economic models and social models are all made to base on the unknown assumption that consumption will increase due to increase in population, even medical technology is based on same assumption.

Do not comment immediately, think - I am sure we all will realize that model on which we all think need a change. Then only we can make any change to any thing.

Gandhiji rightly said, Earth has enough for human need but nothing for his greed.

Edited by kshah

any more suggestions guys??

Home is perfect.

Check this - Story of Stuff - "the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues, and calls us together to create a more sustainable and just world." The video is divided into 7 chapters: Introduction, Extraction, Production, Distribution, Consumption, Disposal, and Another Way.

well people like u and me are not that much responsible for global warming

people to blame for this are industries and faulty government policies

y is it that now all governments are waking up

usa pressurising developing countries , but what abt usa themselevs

usa is responsible for a more than any other country for global warming

I beg to differ. We are very much responsible all singly and collectively responsible for for what happens in our environment. 

We will find technologies to withstand global warming even if it increases.. but who will save animals and birds..

I'd seriously doubt that. The effects are most likely to be way more widespread and unpredictable... and human tech. always has lots of holes.

Alright guys.. I need cheapest solution for burning Bulk DVDs..

I am making 100 for start.. and will chain it later..

from now on all my customers/Friends/Family will receive one DVD with High Definition Blue Ray Disk ripped Movie :HOME" in it.. and little request to share the DVD or even burn and distribute to more people who care.. (remember its free to distribution, No copy right issue)

For me helping hands are better than praying lips..

i am already spreading it to my local friends using pendrive..

So have we got enough hard proof on Global Warming ?

After that Pachauri/IPCC episode etc. ?

Maybe its just the 'Carbon Credit' Market game laid out by the Western Nations.. Something more profitable & sense-'full' than the stock market..

Look at Arcelor-Mittal.. already making a Ch**tiya out of the world by hyping his emissions & gaining billions in Carbon Credits by showing a sharp reduction later !

Individuals seem to be really bothered about the environment today.. what about them ?

Yes.. but im definitely against wastage though !

<<Post edited to avoid more filthy language>>

Edited by ACS

Us is certainly a culprit, but at the same time we all are moving towards US ways. Us is largest emmiter of green house gases. Rest of the world is no less. They copied US ways of economy. Capitalism (US model) is not environment friendly as its depending on constant growth. Wether you need growth or not. Indian ancient capitalism is (Its a different subject for discussion) best model for total ecology. Carbon credit is one of the biggest blunder perhaps world will have and in my belief the last one. In next 100 years, there will not be bigger blunder than carbon credit.

Government will never wake up due to political constrains, germany is the only country where contestant can say we will increase price of fuel if we come to power. Germany is most conscious country and spend hell on renewable energy sources.

For me helping hands are better than praying lips..

True

Edited by kshah

I have a gut feeling that DEVELOPED countries R NOT HELPING DEVELOPING COUNTRIES IN GETTING CLEAN TECH in-spite of paying a lot more than the need & furthermore they hamper any development in clean tech by developing countries.

thats my personal view!!!!!

I feel that all the developing countries should form a new consortium D-xx (something something like G-8) & put pressure on the developed countries to sell clean tech to consortium countries, if they didn't get decision their way then they themselves should put money in developing Clean tech.

wat do other forum members think about this?