Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aviator

India

We always say that "Its oneself one should change rather than the system".

Isn't an indian going to america stops spitting on the road and donot offer bribes when caught for overspeeding. He simply pay the fines.

Is it that we should change first or the system should change and then we adopt to it??????

I think the latter is a better option.

Just have fast track courts for corruption cases (no appeals to regular courts should be allowed) and increase penalty for corruption to death sentence. Miracles will just follow!!!!

@ACS -Ahmedabad has such system. A network of ambulances swarms the city. Whenever a call is recieved, the ambulance nearest to it reaches there and takes the patient to nearest hospital. I think the number is 108. Hats off to Mr. modi. People may call him a fanatic but he, indeed, has transformed gujarat. I have been in ahmedabad for 1 year and have seen it!!

@kalpakji - Pl correct if i m wrong.

Edited by aviator

Hats off to Mr. modi. People may call him a fanatic but he, indeed, has transformed gujarat

lol

see this is what we indians always do

we just forget things and move on

have u not forgotten the carnage that he spilt in 2002 in gujrat to keep bjp stronghold in gujrat

coz of him thousands of people got butchered

dont tell me its not true , everyone knows the fact after the tehelka exposed modi

i have been to gujrat several times in past few years and have been traveling alot to even small towns and villages in gujrat and i too agree that a lot has developed in gujrat

but whats the point , a politician first spreads cummonal riots and gets several innocent kiiled , then he tries to act a saint and lifesaver and starts developing state

same thing goes with laloo prasad , he robbed the nation of several hundreds of crores and god knows what all

but in his reign as railway minister people were just prasing him for his goodness in railways

my point here is whats the point if this ministers are doing any good for state or for country

they have caused maximum damage to citizens of this country , and now they just doing a little bit of their job

i mean common it doesnt take intelligence to figure out this , its a basic duty of any CM or any minister to build good economic and social infrastructure , if they are doing it , whats the hats off in that , its their basic duty ,thats why they are been elected thats what they are supposed to do

problem lies with our mentality only

first we let netas do whatever they want , we make a hue and cry for that and then just forget and when he starts doing little bit of his fundamenta duty we dont get tired praising them

its a biggest mockery to our system

• Like 3

previous.gif

I do agree that its fundamental duty but how many CMs realise that. I do believe that he did wrong in riots but yes, i praised him just for the way he has handled the state in its development and advancing.

The problem is that everyone pockets money but no neta is ready to shed even a bit of it on the city/state.

^

Until you change yourself first, you will keep blaming the system for everything.... we are also living in the same system and succeeding in life... sytem cannot change overnight... but in the last 20 years, in front of my eyes I have seen India flourish....

negatives dekhna to bahut aasaan hai, kuch positives bhi dekho...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 3

Agree with you totally.

Its tough but can try to follow what Gandhi ji had said:

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

Let us try to BE the change, we are expecting.

^

Until you change yourself first, you will keep blaming the system for everything.... we are also living in the same system and succeeding in life... sytem cannot change overnight... but in the last 20 years, in front of my eyes I have seen India flourish....

negatives dekhna to bahut aasaan hai, kuch positives bhi dekho...

• Like 1

Bashing modi is brain child of media and political parties who do not want India to grow and come out of problems. . Ahmedabad I am living since last 28 years. Has traveled extensively in India. Have seen lots of parts of India - not as sight seing - but as business guy.

Chandrababu naidu was made unpopular by regional media only so he lost election else he too worked for other wise pathetically poor Andhra pradesh.

In India leave aside modi and riots of Gujarat. Does any of Rimwebian knows about riots in gujarat in 1967 or around? when there was Congress government? (More people were killed during this riots than 2002 riots) 2002 riots were reactionary riots and no one can forget that fact that 52 innocent Indians - incidentlaly Hindus - were burnt alive in train. Even it wiull be interesting to note that central government report says that number of hindus and muslims killed during riots were almost same. Almost identical number of hindus as well as muslims were killed in police firing. I travel 25 kms to go to my work every day passing thru' hindu and muslim dominant area and I travelled during all days of so called riots in Ahmedabad. Riots shown by media were highly exagerrated and politics made it even worst. Aviator - is staying in J&K who knows how politicians can make things worst.

Also Remember Gujarat is flourishing border state and border states has problem which are not known to other state, People who are interested in politics and support two party politics will be surprised to note that Gujarat voters are practicing almost two party politics since its inception. Why no one talks about Shikh killings in Delhi, where politicians were caught red handed and still they are free.

Gujarat was and has been the best financially managed stae in India. Though maharashtra is number one, it is because of many companies with manufacturing base in Gujarat has corporates in Maharashtra, so revenue goes to Maharashtra account. Reliance is one of them.

Recent survey of central government shows that Gujarat muslims are most flourished muslims in India. Gujarat is improving at much much faster pace than any other state. Come and see infrastructure (not only size even quality) soo agricultural growth (14% last year - highest in India, I own agricultural land so do interact with farmers often and there is a truth in growth figures).

Civil wars are good at times, even Abram Licoln chosen civil war over giving in to separatist forces.

Modi set Gujarat growth pace very high. Not only ambulance - police is improving, administrative decisions are more in favour of society and community over business houses. First time in India, Gujarat has launched Finance city, exclusive area for financial hub and activities. Its going to be SEZ sort of thing with glossy sky lines. It may be worth noting here that Gujarat government aquired land in that area from farmers without any hessles. They gave same amount of better productivity land to farmers plus some money for relocation. So except for political parties there is no opposition of development. In India political parties are surviving on problems, they want us to remain in problem and we support them to remain in problem. Media is working hand is glove with political parties.

Changing ourselves is first necessity, then dissociating from political parties - political philosophies and associating ourselves to nationalism and growth oriented governance is the key to our progress.

• Like 4

as expected

well refernce was made for modi as he was been mentioned

he is not only culprit , others too of congress party are involved

well i dont believe in what media says , i know its money business

i also dont beleive in statistics and stories put by government

i believe in real life accounts and details as given to me by victims ,some of whom have been my close associates

also if u have watched tehelka tapes , the Bajrang Dal hooligans clealry confessed on camera everything

how can that be fake or hyped

i have travelled a lot in gujrat rural areas , seens roads villages and infrastructures , and i have seen it has developed a lot since 2002

infact when i go to RAJASHTHAN and MP i find the infrasturcture to be poorly managed

my only point here is , look at our politicians , most of them are involved in communal riots , still we have nothing but to rely on them for our development

Edited by Mufaddal

also if u have watched tehelka tapes , the Bajrang Dal hooligans clealry confessed on camera everything

how can that be fake or hyped

Any recording that can be posted / link to a full video on youtube ?

So is Bajrang Dal behind it, Modi, BJP or Sangh Parivar ?

Edited by ACS

Bashing modi is brain child of media and political parties who do not want India to grow and come out of problems. . Ahmedabad I am living since last 28 years. Has traveled extensively in India. Have seen lots of parts of India - not as sight seing - but as business guy.

Chandrababu naidu was made unpopular by regional media only so he lost election else he too worked for other wise pathetically poor Andhra pradesh.

In India leave aside modi and riots of Gujarat. Does any of Rimwebian knows about riots in gujarat in 1967 or around? when there was Congress government? (More people were killed during this riots than 2002 riots) 2002 riots were reactionary riots and no one can forget that fact that 52 innocent Indians - incidentlaly Hindus - were burnt alive in train. Even it wiull be interesting to note that central government report says that number of hindus and muslims killed during riots were almost same. Almost identical number of hindus as well as muslims were killed in police firing. I travel 25 kms to go to my work every day passing thru' hindu and muslim dominant area and I travelled during all days of so called riots in Ahmedabad. Riots shown by media were highly exagerrated and politics made it even worst. Aviator - is staying in J&K who knows how politicians can make things worst.

Also Remember Gujarat is flourishing border state and border states has problem which are not known to other state, People who are interested in politics and support two party politics will be surprised to note that Gujarat voters are practicing almost two party politics since its inception. Why no one talks about Shikh killings in Delhi, where politicians were caught red handed and still they are free.

Gujarat was and has been the best financially managed stae in India. Though maharashtra is number one, it is because of many companies with manufacturing base in Gujarat has corporates in Maharashtra, so revenue goes to Maharashtra account. Reliance is one of them.

Recent survey of central government shows that Gujarat muslims are most flourished muslims in India. Gujarat is improving at much much faster pace than any other state. Come and see infrastructure (not only size even quality) soo agricultural growth (14% last year - highest in India, I own agricultural land so do interact with farmers often and there is a truth in growth figures).

Civil wars are good at times, even Abram Licoln chosen civil war over giving in to separatist forces.

Modi set Gujarat growth pace very high. Not only ambulance - police is improving, administrative decisions are more in favour of society and community over business houses. First time in India, Gujarat has launched Finance city, exclusive area for financial hub and activities. Its going to be SEZ sort of thing with glossy sky lines. It may be worth noting here that Gujarat government aquired land in that area from farmers without any hessles. They gave same amount of better productivity land to farmers plus some money for relocation. So except for political parties there is no opposition of development. In India political parties are surviving on problems, they want us to remain in problem and we support them to remain in problem. Media is working hand is glove with political parties.

Changing ourselves is first necessity, then dissociating from political parties - political philosophies and associating ourselves to nationalism and growth oriented governance is the key to our progress.

Very well said. +1 for you.

I myself ws a service engineer and got an opportunity to visit remote areas of Gujarat. I have visited villages near mehsana, Anand and palampur. Every village in gujarat has the fundamental needs - Roads, water, electricity, school and health centre. I dont know how the Govt. of Gujarat managed tha, but they indeed have provided basic needs to the people.

Where else in the country can u find gals riding on their scooties even at 1 AM in the nite?? Its the administration that has won the faith of the people. Even in India's capital, girls fear going out at night alone.

But I indeed disliked one thing in gujarat............. Its a dry state man!!!winko.gif .

Had it been RSS one can say its back bone of BJP . But Bajrang Dal, VHP and BJP are not same. They are different. Also Bajrang dal and VHP are not political outfits like shiv sena. Unfortunately every so called secular political party has religious extension groups but out Pseudo Seculars and english media - who are interested in devided backward India, funded by western NGO talks about only Hindu outfits hence we all remain devided. . Tahelka - why do we give so much of importance yet another corrupt media????

I firmly believe that No one in the world - wants India to grow. Gujarat and Maharashtra are power house of India. (Delhi is now surely picking up) So when ever Gujarat is gaining some thing its protested like hell. Narmada project is one of them. One of my freind's aquaintance is working with some NGO in US, which is funding Medha Patkar. I dont know names though...

In such wide spread reactionary riots few thousand do die. Its bad BAD BAD and BAD without any exception. Irrespective of cast or religion. But at the same time one has to see entire situation holistically.

@ Aviator

Gujarat has been safe even before modi and perhaps will remain safe atleast for next couple of decade irrespective of government. There are ways to wet yourself. Now I think visitor from other state get permits on Air Ports.

Anyone have an idea how much glass tint is allowed in cars????

Anyone has any ruling?

minimum transparency of 70%

I have no copy but its RTO rule. Go to good responsible accessory shop, where you will find LUMAR precut packs for car. There you will find certificate stating that according to XXXX rule of RTO .................. it has minimum transperancy of 70% (For front and back) and I think its 55% for side glasses. I have lost that certificate else would have posted it.

^^^ Maybe it also depends, State to state or has it been made uniform ?