Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Is This True ?

Is this true ??

Threats have been arose that Many shopping Malls have Hidden camera in their trial room. How to detect such hidden cameras that are miss-used in the shopping malls?

This can be done if you have a mobile phone along with you when you are at shopping mall. Confirm that your cell is in working condition before you enter the trial room of any shopping mall. check that you can make a call from your cell before you enter it.

After entering into the trial room if your cell could not make a call then you can detect that there is a HIDDEN CAMERA in that trial room.

This is due to the Interference of fiber optic rays during Implementation.

Be cautious before you enter a trial room.

• Like 1

Touch Your Finger to all the mirrors Trail room.

If you see a gap in reflection of your finger and your finger, there is some serious issue as its not a mirror but a reflective glass.

If you dont see a gap then you are quite safe.

Hope that helps!

^

Thats where the camera's are, behind the glass. As you very well know they are not going to place a cam in the room itself.

There is high risk involved to place a camera in the room itself!

If you see a gap in reflection of your finger and your finger, there is some serious issue as its not a mirror but a reflective glass.

If you dont see a gap then you are quite safe.

i think it should be the other way..

Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE, for it is a 2-way mirror!

Source

btw that mobile trick is technically correct ??

• Like 1

^

+1

thanks for correcting me. You can take it as a typo. You are absolutely right. Actually I just woke up so were in dreams the time I wrote I suppose!

Anyways I have My business covered by around 16 cams so I dont think there should be any connection Issue. Coz there is one in my office aswell and they dont really Interrupt phones.

I don't think the mobile trick is correct, as cameras have nothing to do with the wavelength of mobiles. A hidden camera is not an equivalent of a jammer!

very correct! mobile network dont have any relation with hidden cams !

mirror trick may be correct as i have read it in news papers .

I have one way reflexive glass in my house.

when it is dark at night I cannot see anything outside if my TUBELIGHT IS ON, but I can see every thing clearly IF I SEE OUTSIDE VIA A MOBILE CAMERA.

I hope everyone would undestand wat I M sayin abt.

Ramesh Ji is correct in both methods... +1 to you Ji....

:previous:

Thanks kanaga Ji :)

when it is dark at night I cannot see anything outside if my TUBELIGHT IS ON, but I can see every thing clearly IF I SEE OUTSIDE VIA A MOBILE CAMERA.

i didnt get you.. do u mean this? => i have window glass with cooling paper.. in the day time i can see from inside to outside because outside is brighter than inside.. in the night ie outside becomes dark i can see from outside because inside room with lights will be brighter than outside...

mirror.PNG

• Like 1

^^^

yes !

diagram shown by you are correct !

these kind of films are available in market.

Thats why most people have Open trial ROOMS these days - shows visible at bottom & partition not connected to ceiling. these are relativly safe as its difficult to conceal anything. Found in LOW PRICED showrooms.

These are prank messages.. my wife's friend too got this SMS.. Total non-sense..

I dont think fibre optic cables are laid for every camera..

Fibre reaches the building, then its copper cabling everywhere.

Correct me if im wrong..

^^^

from where did this fiber and copper cable came in this topic ?

Is this true ??

Threats have been arose that Many shopping Malls have Hidden camera in their trial room. How to detect such hidden cameras that are miss-used in the shopping malls?

This can be done if you have a mobile phone along with you when you are at shopping mall. Confirm that your cell is in working condition before you enter the trial room of any shopping mall. check that you can make a call from your cell before you enter it.

After entering into the trial room if your cell could not make a call then you can detect that there is a HIDDEN CAMERA in that trial room.

This is due to the Interference of fiber optic rays during Implementation.

Be cautious before you enter a trial room.

Hitesh Ji,

From this sentence...

>>ACS>> You are right regarding the FO cable, and Network (CAT6) cable. But now a days everybody is using FO cables for connecting each CCTV cameras for better quality and to avoid loss of signals; and all new CCTV cameras (PTZ) are coming with FO switch included in it. But regarding small buildings, offices they are using the old methods like main backbone cable will be FO cables, and looping cables will be network cables.

^^^

bhai sahab !

this topic is for only hidden cams and how to avoid them,

how to connect is not the part of it! (as i think)

connections ? how dose it matter in this topic, even hidden cam can be wireless !!!

ok, ok, Hitesh Ji,

I just want to explain it. thats all. If somebody want to talk about the network connections, we will start new thread if there is no thread in our rimweb.

already topic is there !

search it...