Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

15 Crore Rupees Mobile... At $3,164,000, Iphone 3Gs Supreme

29909131.jpg

42788050.jpg

69407384.jpg

Here?s one of those phones I?ll never have. Scrap that, it?s one of those phone I?ll never see in real-life. It?s the Stuart Hughes-made/customized iPhone 3GS Supreme, where the ?Supreme? part comes from its price, which is a whooping $3,164,000 (1.92 million GBP). Yap, that?s more than 3 million US dollars, which is enough to make almost 2 miles of a highway.

Feature wise, it comes with 271 grams of 22k gold, 136 flawless color F diamonds for the bezel, 53 diamonds for the logo, and a single 7.1 carat diamond for the home button. All this comes in a chest that is made out of single block of Granite, in Kashmir gold with the inner lined with Nubuck top grain leather, weighing 7kg.

As for the real specs, the Supreme ?version? is identical to the original iPhone 3GS, and honestly folks, if someone you know wants to buy this, tell him/her to Colorware its iPhone and put the rest of the remaining $3.163.800 in some charity. That makes much more sense?

mind blowing....... :Sorprendido:

@vishalmcp - dont stare too much. this phone is not for us...

Chor hain saale !

Nothing but an advertisement - pulling more eyeballs thats it..

Few year back saw a Merc studded fully with Diamonds on every mm of it body - for the Saudi Prince..

Whats the use ? One dent & gone... So nobody uses it.

:previous::previous:  :Sorprendido::Sorprendido:  :Equivocado::Equivocado:  :sos::sos:

who the hell would buy these phones.. I gues they are more of concept phones, which dont find buyers at all  dry.gif

@ ACS: leave a dent bro,we've to kkep an eye on the car 24/7 unless someone decides to steal a piece of the car

who the hell would buy these phones.. I gues they are more of concept phones, which dont find buyers at all

I don't think so.. There are people to buy these **** too... Especially those people WHO DON'T KNOW/CARE about the VALUE OF MONEY (Am NOT saying Value for money) like wife/fiancee or grandson of zillionares, for whom money means something that grow from trees.. Also some people who exploits people's blood like International Smugglers, Politicians, etc.. Some people who got fame/money too easily by luck also buy these gadgets, say some over-night stars, etc.. Some spoiled guys/girls who think themselves as superior to others buy these exclusive items for SHOWING OFF...

But VERY VERY rarely (one in a trillion or two) some honest business people may buy these as collective items, may be..

Edited by kanagadeepan

:previous::previous::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

truly.. I just cant understnd the whole just for luks thing ppl luk in phone.newayz, its there money, whtevr they wanna do.  :P

who the hell would buy these phones.. I gues they are more of concept phones, which dont find buyers at all

I don't think so.. There are people to buy these **** too... Especially those people WHO DON'T KNOW/CARE about the VALUE OF MONEY (Am NOT saying Value for money) like wife/fiancee or grandson of zillionares, for whom money means something that grow from trees.. Also some people who exploits people's blood like International Smugglers, Politicians, etc.. Some people who got fame/money too easily by luck also buy these gadgets, say some over-night stars, etc.. Some spoiled guys/girls who think themselves as superior to others buy these exclusive items for SHOWING OFF...

But VERY VERY rarely (one in a trillion or two) some honest business people may buy these as collective items, may be..

Your contradicting your own statement.. one in a trillion ?

How many planets need to be combined for finding that 1 person Contento.gif

Jokes apart.. there are show offs - who buy such things but die unhappy..

:previous:

Sorry.. May be I am weak in mathematics :rofl_200:

this phone is like wastage of money !!!

take a Rs1000 vala phone and put a talk time of that much $$ ! :Riendo:

Edited by hitesh123