Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Kshah ji, I read you reply And indeed children should learn the value of money no matter what.

One thing that made me add a reply here is your comment about storing grains for 1 year. Actually there is a proper reason, health related reason for that and the practice is there all over India ( at least its pretty common in north India where I belong)

The reason behind is : grains which are of last year's crops are lighter on digestion and are considered healthy to eat. Ancient text says eating grains from newer crop regularly makes you prone to diabetes. Reason could be overtime the glycemic index becomes more favourable. This generally applies to grains like wheat rice and stuff which is common to staple diet people.

Just thought of sharing.

God bless

sent from my NOTE II, yupp size does matter.

• Like 6

The reason behind is : grains which are of last year's crops are lighter on digestion and are considered healthy to eat. Ancient text says eating grains from newer crop regularly makes you prone to diabetes. Reason could be overtime the glycemic index becomes more favourable. This generally applies to grains like wheat rice and stuff which is common to staple diet people.

Sounds good logic. Any idea how to make small experiments to check?

There is no experiment to proof it.....

But whatever he said is true....

Even we had been doing the same thing...

And @KShah its the same in all family....

I still remember when in diwali cousins use to clean the whole house just to get more crackers....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There is no experiment to proof it.....

But whatever he said is true....

Even we had been doing the same thing...

And @KShah its the same in all family....

I still remember when in diwali cousins use to clean the whole house just to get more crackers....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is a fact from AYURVEDA and FYI repeated and higher dosage of grains from new crop are considered a cause of Diabetes in the Ayurvedic Text, apart from a number of other factors to which now a days people dont pay any attention at all.

My idea was not to start a debate or provide proof to people , it was just to reinforce what Mr Shah had said , its a widely practiced things in India since Vedic times .

Edited by joshm
  • Like 1

It is not for proof, it is for reviving a practice which could be beneficial for today lifestyle. Customs which has scientific backing could spread easily.

eBay India gift Voucher code is UH5DFUL4BY voucher validity is 30-JUN-13. visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon

Anybody wants Xbox 360 unlocked to run copied games with 250GB HDD with remote and Storage Dirve etc. Working great. But nobody using this after my son joins Hostel. If more than one request arrives, I will decide to whom it has to be given. It will be shipped after one week only. The charges for shipping has to be ascertained DTDC after deciding where to send.

• Like 7

ME for my younger bro (cousin)

Anybody wants Xbox 360 unlocked to run copied games with 250GB HDD with remote and Storage Dirve etc. Working great. But nobody using this after my son joins Hostel. If more than one request arrives, I will decide to whom it has to be given. It will be shipped after one week only. The charges for shipping has to be ascertained DTDC after deciding where to send.

Please let me know if it's possible to have it shall pay for courier.AttrishSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will be grateful if you can give it to me. I do stay in Mumbai. <br /><br />Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

me too.. :)

its going to be a long list

Me too for my son

Me too...for myself...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Wow... i saw notification of xbox 360 while just entering house and in just few mins so many reply. Let me stand last in que.. may be he will start from last :)<br />One of the hottest giveaway<br />gopalji hats off<br />Regards<br />Vaibhav<br /><br />Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2<br /><br />

Great giveaway Gopal Bhai.....I'm also in the queue (for my son). :)

+1

I m in que for my own . :D never had a console. Would like to use one. Thanks !

Wow xbox 360 i am also in.

thanks.

OMG! what a generous thought.... I am also in for the XBOX :Sorprendido: . I have a word for you, The list will be more than expected for this I guess so. You can write all our names on pieces of Paper and take the draw yourself. Who will win, You can send them. :smartass: Whether I get it or not you are too generous..

Thank you

One of the gr8 Giveaway of this thread.

Pls count me in 4 the XBOX.....

I am also interested.

Regards,

Sadanand Sapkal

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Count me as a candidate for this

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OMG! what a generous thought.... I am also in for the XBOX :Sorprendido: . I have a word for you, The list will be more than expected for this I guess so. You can write all our names on pieces of Paper and take the draw yourself. Who will win, You can send them. :smartass: Whether I get it or not you are too generous..

Thank you

Great Idea. worth to consider.

As of now i got 15 requests. if any requests received by the end of the day, I will consider for lottery and ask the person to give his address for shipping.

1. Gaurav Chandan (through mail willing to pay for it) but considered for free give away

2. Shadow (PM)

3. Ammar52

4. Yankey1586

5. Attrish

6. luking_for_smartcdmaphone

7. mgrmobile

8. raghav.cn

9. cooladitya007

10. Honest

11. vabs

12. Notam

13. Bablus