Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

i got 3 offers for this . i will check who was the first one . i will be busy till 8th march . so i will check the shipping and all on 9th march . appreciate your patience .....

phonegeek is the first replier ....here as well as in PM ...so i will have to give it to hom ..

i might have another samsung fone for give away . but that i will check later ....

phonegeek have pmed you , please check !

eBay India gift Voucher code (Rs 100) is GSVKNYT5SR voucher validity is 30-JUN-13.

eBay India gift Voucher code is TLXSBWSNZA voucher validity is 30-JUN-13. visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon

U may get upto x% discount

5.5% Off coupon code for ebay.in : M47OKJS2MM MAX DISCOUNT 2k MIN PURCAHSE 4K

• Like 1

^^^

Thanks, used this for buying a laptop and got a discount of Rs. 1870

post-28928-0-68629100-1366279628_thumb.j

• Like 1

^^^ happy to help

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

eBay India gift Voucher code (Rs 100) is GSVKNYT5SR voucher validity is 30-JUN-13.

eBay India gift Voucher code is TLXSBWSNZA voucher validity is 30-JUN-13. visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon

U may get upto x% discount

People are using the vouchers and not even appreciating or saying thank you! :mad44::smoke::ranting:

btw do any one have some vouchers ?

send thru PM to avoid ineligible use!

thanks in advance!

I had already posted this in another post in the same forum but then think it should ideally be here so re-posting it for the benefit of all.

For those interested.... here is the user id and password for Rightchoice magazine archives. You may all browse to heart's content

Username: RCHOICE1622767

Password: 2VNByg!g7FPp

http://whichrightcho...om/wp-login.php

Sorry for the awkward password. It is generated by the site and I have no way to change it! :censored3:

when i try to login, it is asking for email id and not username

and fixes?

eBay India gift Voucher code is KVAWEWDOV2 voucher validity is 30-JUN-13. visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon

vaibhav

ps. reached online and received this coupon dont know how much discount is available on this coupon

5.5% discount coupon Code: CPBYREBAY7

Max Discount of Rs.1500

Min Purchase of Rs. 5000

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals" Items

I had already posted this in another post in the same forum but then think it should ideally be here so re-posting it for the benefit of all.

For those interested.... here is the user id and password for Rightchoice magazine archives. You may all browse to heart's content

Username: RCHOICE1622767

Password: 2VNByg!g7FPp

http://whichrightcho...om/wp-login.php

Sorry for the awkward password. It is generated by the site and I have no way to change it! :censored3:

when i try to login, it is asking for email id and not username

and fixes?

Guess Right Choice changed the way you can login. Sorry

You can use

rahul.sidh@gmail.com

abcd@1234

as login email and password. One more month before my account expires so go ahead and use to the fullest!

Regards

Rahul

• Like 1

Guess Right Choice changed the way you can login. Sorry

You can use

rahul.sidh@gmail.com

abcd@1234

as login email and password. One more month before my account expires so go ahead and use to the fullest!

It shows this..

post-5509-0-39863500-1366904044.png

is it becoz many users are trying to log in ?

Anyways, thanks. Even if it din't work for me, I liked it. Good intentions, was there.

Edited by silent_god

Same error for me too :(

:previous:

I have one Wella Hair Color Medium Golden Brown lying with me Expiry Nov 13 .Let me know if you are interested.

Ebay gift voucher Rs. 100 off on minimum purchase of Rs 300 valid till 30th june'13.

MBLNJPEGZ0

55CTZFSJ2O

19FRP89UTT

=====================================================================

Paytm bus ticket discount coupon

5% Off on Bus Tickets

Coupon Code:PAYTM130415DD846B7FE5

Coupon Conditions :

• * 5% Off with max discount value of Rs. 100 on Bus tickets
  • * Valid on a Min purchase amount of Rs. 500
  • * Valid till 15th June 2013
  • =====================================================
  • Rs.100 off on purchase of Rs.500 and above www.zovi.com
    Coupon Code : CMKH28

How to redeem:

• * Valid till 30th May 2013
  • ================================================
  • Flat 50% Off on Customized Mugs upto maximum of Rs.1000
    Coupon Code : PAYTMJN9XNGX5P
    • * Flat 50% Off on customized mugs upto maximum of Rs.1000
    • * Can not be clubbed with any other offer/discount
    • * Returns/Refunds as per printland policy
    • * Valid till 10th May 2013
    • * Go to www.printland.in
    • * Enter the coupon code during checkout.
Edited by ashish_1985

ebay vouchers not working.

Ok. I am interested in this one as well. Please let me know the charges that I have to pay

PM your address details shall let you know the courier charges.Courier charges would do

Ok. I am interested in this one as well. Please let me know the charges that I have to pay

PM your address details shall let you know the courier charges.Courier charges would do

Thanks, have PM'ed you my address.

Here are codes which can be used by new connetion, tata sky subsciber.<br /><br />Offer period 1st april to 30 june.<br /><br />Anyone, who activated new connetion after 1st april<br /><br />Send this code and u ll get rs200 recharge done in ur account also rs200 bonus for me.<br /><br />Codes are<br />1) 9448 XX1069<br />2) 4259 UF8453<br /><br /><br />Send sms from ur registed mobile number as<br /><br />BONUS code to 56633.<br /><br />New connetion refer to new customer id of tata sky sd , hd or hd+ box.<br /><br /><br />Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

Cricket Attax 2012 cards (BRAND NEW UNOPENED PACK)

http://www.flipkart.com/topps-ipl-2012-cricket-attax-carry-box/p/itmdbv2a4k8mkk9m?pid=CDGDBVFH273D2CFE&ref=776faff4-647f-4197-ae25-b2c08e5ec6ed&srno=t_6&otracker=from-search&query=cricket%20attax

I ordered 2012 cards instead of 2013. So available for any one whose child may be interested in playing with 2012 cards.

Edited by kshah
  • Like 1

I m interested. How much should I pay

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Sir with due respect to you and your noble thought but todays spoilt kids be it yours or mine they wont want to adjust to things.

"Kya papa pichle saal ka lake aaye mare paas to isme se sab cards hain." :censored3:

Last year I also did similar kind of mistake.

Then we went to a orphanage near Kalyan and gave it to the children there. and they were overjoyed to use it.

If possible take your son and make him explain the rules to children. Plan out a day of his vacation there.

He also will feel good.

I know it is not right to give something outdated, but for those under privileged ones even something outdated is Precious and gives joy to them.

I am getting goose bums while writing this remembering the reactions of the children there.

• Like 6

Indeed what you said is right. Since it was my mistake, he categorically said 2013 and he asked me to buy from money he saved, I had no excuse left. We have made a deal that he will be given 20 bucks every fortnight (he is just 10 so this much is enough till now :winko: ) and he can buy junk food / things of his choice. If he wish he can skip taking money and but things of saved sum.

I have taken him to the places where under privileged children lives but not to show what kind of life they live but to show that apart from having families kids do survive in hostels and they are not destitute, I do not believe in spreading philosophy "दुनिया में कितना गम है मेरा गम कितना कम है" rather I believe that miseries are miseries. Under estimating or over estimating misery is not necessary.

It may sound very odd to many but I do not give away any thing to a person who can not afford such thing otherwise except education related stuff. Every one must earn their money.

In Gujarat, storing food grains for the whole year is a custom. Just like prevalent society then, most people had limited financial resources so they were constrained to do many jobs themselves. My mother would offer us 10 paise per some measure of wheat cleaned. We all 3 siblings would earn few rupees and will save them to buy stuff for ourselves. When we grew old, my mother would offer we siblings to mop house / clean clothes / wash utensils and money saved on household help would be given to us. My father was government officer and we had lots of household help available free but was seldom used for these reasons.

This way my parents taught us to earn money ourselves and I always believe it has been one of the greatest lesson we learn about life and importance of money.

I m interested. How much should I pay

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

PM me your address, I will courier it to you.

• Like 8