Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Verizon HTC Incredible - The Beefed Up CDMA Nexus 1

So in GSM also when data is on u cant receive calls

Having Incredible without EVDO, is like having a Ferrari on Indian Roads.

how much of data u are going to use anyways on a handset

What you say is certainly appealing. Almost made up my mind to shell out quarter-lakh to buy this wonderful phone.

Could someone pls pls pls tell us all, that on a scale of 1 to 10, what is the probability that our revered RIMWEB Gurus will be able to crack EVDO functionality of the Incredible.

(I realise this may be a stupid question to even ask if the probability is less than 5; but in case the probability is > 5 then it is worth asking this question.)

Finally got this beautiful machine...now just waiting for sadik bhai's mail to get it alive n kicking....

Manuj

^

BS, no such issue on incredible...

GORILLA GLASS on Incredible.... WOW...

I can understand the interest in the knowledge of the HTC Incredible Screen. The screen display is actually an Opaque Aluminum-Silicone Base. It is called Gorilla Glass, which is impervious to the very real threats of key scratching and localized pressure. Gorilla Glass is an unscratchable, unshatterable material used as a protective window for your mobile phone. If you have any other questions or concerns please Reply back to this email or give us a call at our HTC Technical Support Line, 1-866-449-8358. I want to thank you for contacting HTC.

Hey that is Great Eris has done better in the Video

I am happy

Hmmm.... Interesting... seems a Froyo 2.2 for Incredible is already out and being launched full fledged today evening... http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=711124

edit - that CM5.0.8, next will be CM6.0.0 (Froyo) tonight...

Edited by dkaile

Gorilla Glass... :Sorprendido:

Ya What is that Gorilla Glass

Ya What is that Gorilla Glass

check this video out:

@tushar

This unresponsive touch screen phenomenon is being observed widespread in incredible.

Happens only when you keep the hanset insulated and use only one finger on the screen.

If you are holding the hanset then no problem is observed

I am facing major problems with HTC Sync with my new Incredible. It worked just once, and then its not working anymore.

Tried different versions including 25 (which came with the phone) and with 33 (http://www.htc.com/us/support/droid-incredible-verizon/downloads/)

It seems several ppl are having the same problem.

The error message is "unable to find htc sync on your pc"

I also tried disabling non-Microsoft Services in MSCONFIG and reinstalling HTC-Sync. Didnt work.

Many people are having this error (http://androidforums.com/htc-desire/64808-htc-sync-cant-find-my-phone.html)

Pls help someone. Will be very grateful.

I am using Win XP-SP3

@santanu

did u try that personally? I tried on all sorts of insulated material and didnt face a single issue....

@vishal

try using a different pc and check; it may be a usb/driver problem with your present pc...

Edited by dkaile

Never use HTC Sync why you need this, use Google Sync and Sync in Cloud

• Like 1

@dhiraj

You are lucky if this problem is not there in the hanset.

We want to go for incredible but are sceptical on these observations made by numerous people.

@santanu @tushar

would it be better to listen to third parties who may have vested interest in making the videos and posting it on the web or take feedback of actual users? Kindly use actually and then give feedback...

further edit - I have just tested it on styrofoam. working perfect. would u like me to post a video?

Edited by dkaile

@ dkaile

I just wanted to know if the video was true or manipulated ... nothing else ...

And BTW we don't have to use our Incredible on styrofoam or any other insulated material ... lol

Keep it cool yaar ... Cheers ...

Never use HTC Sync why you need this, use Google Sync and Sync in Cloud

This is a v good idea.

But I have only one concern:-

You see, I have around 1200 contacts on my Outlook (only phone numbers, no email addresses) and about 1000 email contacts on my Gmail account.

Now, to use Google Sync, I will have to merge the Gmail database with Outlook phone database.

This will result in huge double entries as most of the contacts are common persons (One with email, another with mobile number.)

Can you kindly suggest me a good solution, to go about this problem.

Thanks.

@tushar

I am always cool man... was just answering to santanu, as hard core sceptics are hard to convince... :Chulo:

@vishal

Google checks for double enteries and merges them automatically...best would be to do this exercise ONCE in your lifetime and transfer all contacts to Google; if any double enteries are left; do them manually (though I doubt if there would be many as Google does an excellent job) and for rest eternity forget outlook forever...

Edited by dkaile

^

Yup, its goodbye to my digital camera now....

Tester's Note:

Single press on anywhere on screen in camera mode focuses on that particular spot; long press clicks the image immediately, no need to press the optical trackpad to take photo...

This is a very useful function. And most users are not aware of it.

Thanks Dhiraj ji.

just got the incredible and now the whole day i tried setting up yahoomail with different options but not setting anyone for help tried removing the android and just keeping impa.mail.yahoo.com but too get an error saying authentication failed username password is wrong help please

^

yahoo mail and messenger now officially available from android market; search it..

DROID Incredible to Receive OTA Update Adding 720p and Mobile Hotspot

EAT IT ROOTED USERS - LOL

incredible-720p-300x224.jpgincredible-mobile-hotspot-300x224.jpg

Droid Incredible owners, prepare yourselves to become upgraded. According to our sources, an OTA update is readying for deployment to the DI which will add some much needed features that were missing during the device's initial launch. Can you say 720p recording? Mobile hotspot feature? The Droid Red Eye boot animation it should have always had? Yep. All of that is on the way.

The photo proof above is from a DI owner with a test model that has already received the update. He's also provided video of the new boot animationā€¦

Like I said, his video and photos are 100% legit. While I wish I had a date for you, at this time I can only confirm that it is indeed real. Not a rumor people. And we'll keep digging for that dateā€¦

Who's switching their Droid X order back to the Incredible?

Edited by dkaile

Even i agree, your puch is faulty as i bought nexus one from USA & mine is not like you, stiches is not visible like yours.

Nexus 1 Pouch for Incredible - fits perfectly - buy here (the android logo one)

post-18748-127522870375_thumb.jpg

Offtopic, I bought the same product from the same user.

post-1653-12753198013_thumb.jpg

post-1653-127531990807_thumb.jpg

Does the stitch at the bottom of the pouch look like this or is it just my piece that was faulty?