Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SumitVerma

Sprint HTC EVO 4G

miKG Rom was not showing incoming calls animation,so Changed my Rom to MYN's warm two point two. Very stable. :D Next up is Virus!

Virus Rom Flashed! It's q lil bit slow don't know why. Free space shows about 100mb in the task manager and dancing droid animation is not working for some calls. Any particular reason why?

I was on Mik Froyo 4.62 i think.... Its fast and stable...

I'll try MikG 2.1 and post the results... it should be good too...

@ Ankur

3x wipes + cache + dalvik cache before flashing and it should be all good.

Sense 3 is really heavy so it does eat a lot of memory but should stop nothing to work!

Hmmm,Went back to MikG and now downloading the Fresh EVO Rom! Based on GB Leak. If all goes well n good. Otherwise will be back to MikG. I just need incoming call dancing animation!

A very big thanks to Tushar for helping me activate my EVO. I never thought it will be so lengthy as I need to install DIAG drivers too. A good experience. THANK YOU TUSHAR!!!!!

Sold off my evo! Moving on to the Samsung epic!

Are new Evo's still sold?

Yes , why not?

Is there any thing specific you are trying to ask?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Yes , why not?

^

Yes

Yes, I am looking purchase a New EVO and hence asked. Could not find anyone in the Buy/Sell section selling a 'New' EVO so asked here.

Yes , why not?

^

Yes

Yes, I am looking purchase a New EVO and hence asked. Could not find anyone in the Buy/Sell section selling a 'New' EVO so asked here.

Saadik is selling the EVO check out the link

Hi all, just wanted to ask. I keep hearing about the problems of phone speaker as far as the EVO is concerned. Is it really an issue? Lots of people here have used the EVO 4G so wanted to know. I was informed that the speaker does tend to "blow off" after a certain while which is why I am still hesitant to go for an EVO.

the speaker does tend to "blow off" after a certain while

Is that true?. Has anybody experienced this problem?. If so what was the action taken to rectify?.

My battery usage shows 64% in Android system and 18% in Display. I want to reduce both these usages to the barest min. Gurus, pls give me suggestions.

• Like 1

I had used Sygic GPS and Evo 4G for navigation during a recent 1400km drive. I had observed that the battery drains off very quickly. Is there a way I can control the GPS tracking frequency to reduce the battery drain? The only way I could sustain was to connect the phone to the charger to have nagivator help during the drive.