Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Avijeet

Mobile Internet NUC?

Dear all,

As you all know RIM CDMA is charging Re.5 for every 10KB as NUC

so @ the end of the day we are paying Rs.5/- for every MB

Apart from NUC we are also paying Mobile Internet Data Plan ... starting from 99 to 299 per month

in comparison GSM where people are paying Rs.50 per month for 300-500MB

I don't understand NUC...

why do we have to pay to pay 2 different parallel charges??? Data + NUC

is there any NUC in Net Connect?

i guess no.....

then why in Mobile Internet?

I have already lodged a complain in customer care.

lets see how it pans out.

Regards,

Avijeet

There is no NUC charges for netconnect.

In the case of Samsung Corby Speed handset when we opt for 10 GB plan which is free for first two months, the data usage is free when connected to PC or Laptop, but when we use the mobile internet / Mobile TV it is being charged based on the RWorld usage.

I will also write to the Nodal officer and customer care to overcome these type of hidden charges.

Also others friends in Rimweb can do this. Thanks Avijeet for the initiation.

^^^

that 10gb is free only if u use username and password as ur phone number

so on tethering its free

similar way put username and pass as your mdn on the omh profile , and disable your proxy and dns server , so data usage on ur corby will also be free for 10gb

bottomline , there exists a solution for every problem

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO THIS NUC CHARGES + DATA CHARGES

DONT KNOW WHY I AM ON RELIANCE CDMA

:previous: :previous:

hey dude avoid posting in CAPS in a forum . It means shouting on some one....... :)

^^^

so on tethering its free

similar way put username and pass as your mdn on the omh profile , and disable your proxy and dns server , so data usage on ur corby will also be free for 10gb

Will using the MDN as username and password make any difference for RGSM (rcomnet APN)? I'v left it blank and it works and Rs. 2 gets deducted. Would using the MDN make any difference??

^^^

trying it wont harm either ...:winko:

^^^Ok, I will. but was hoping if someone who has already tried could post his experience. wink.gif

Any luck in figuring out Mobile Internet in CDMA Phones?

What is really hilarious is the fact that they can't possible release simple and uncomplicated plans for Mobile Internet.They have to include the crazy 'NUC' rubbish and related stuff. Although it has been simplified in GSM. In CDMA it is still a pain. Whoever was behind the release of these schemes - "Oh my God, what was he thinking?"

CDMA has got the capability of good data transfer but the people who are behind this don't have the brains to utilize it to the full potential.

When I call the Customer Care , all they can come up is with some stupid scheme which is 199 Rs per month with 500 mb download specially for PDA phones it seems!! Totally ridiculous! And God knows if NUC is taken or not. If yes we will end up with pretty huge bills , so not worth a try.

God knows whats gonna happy when 3g officially pops up.. It is gonna be a real havoc.

What is the best method to use mobile internet on HTC CDMA mobile without any NUC charges.I want to buy a HTC CDMA phone.

Any luck in figuring out Mobile Internet in CDMA Phones?

What is really hilarious is the fact that they can't possible release simple and uncomplicated plans for Mobile Internet.They have to include the crazy 'NUC' rubbish and related stuff. Although it has been simplified in GSM. In CDMA it is still a pain. Whoever was behind the release of these schemes - "Oh my God, what was he thinking?"

CDMA has got the capability of good data transfer but the people who are behind this don't have the brains to utilize it to the full potential.

When I call the Customer Care , all they can come up is with some stupid scheme which is 199 Rs per month with 500 mb download specially for PDA phones it seems!! Totally ridiculous! And God knows if NUC is taken or not. If yes we will end up with pretty huge bills , so not worth a try.

God knows whats gonna happy when 3g officially pops up.. It is gonna be a real havoc.

^^^

so on tethering its free

does it work for the rs 99 plan 300 mb too? on cdma androids? how can we create 2 connections.. with /without proxy in android like was possible for winmobile and use either one when required. eg for r world.? not sure where i shd post this.. in programming or here.

• Like 1