Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SumitVerma

MTS Mblaze Now Available Pan India!

i think 248 is for 1x and 598 for EVDO,

@Saket, both Rs. 248 and Rs. 598 are for Mblaze, that's why the confusion.

Earlier it was 15GB, now 12GB@high speed and next 18GB@ 1x speed!

In the same page the EVDO limit has been shown as 15GB and 12GB :confuse:

i think 248 is for 1x and 598 for EVDO,

@Saket, both248 and598 are for Mblaze, that's why the confusion.

Earlier it was 15GB, now 12GB@high speed and next 18GB@ 1x speed!

In the same page the EVDO limit has been shown as 15GB and 12GB :confuse:

Then 248 must give 350MB, or It's for First time user.

And 15GB is typo error, bcoz, my friend got only 12GB.

By The way these voucher are for those who are having EVDO set like corby/mpower etc.

But Any MBLAZER voucher amt can be used with mobile. i had tried Rs248, 2 month ago.

TRYING to fool customer in other way....

MTS slashed its EVDO modem prices.

Standard -- Rs. 1549

Premium -- Rs. 1599

http://mtsindia.in/R...netonthego.html

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's Reliance effect.

Waiting for BSNL & TATA to follow suit.

Photon+ device now @1799!

BSNL is stuck @ Rs 2299-2500 ...... BSNL Will drop the price when they sold off all devices of current tender! :Sorprendido:

MTS Launches MBlaze Mobile Broadband Service in 7 Towns In Rajasthan

MTS India today announced the launch of its high-speed mobile broadband service, MBlaze in seven towns – Alwar, Bhilwara, Ajmer, Bikaner, Kankroli, Banswara, Rajnagar in Rajasthan telecom circle.

This latest roll out extends the current MBlaze footprint to 15 towns across the state. The company has formulated aggressive expansion plans and within the next 15 days, plans to extend its High Speed Mobile Broadband services to a total of 33 key towns across Rajasthan.

MTS has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of HP laptops, customers can get MBlaze Data Card for just Rs. 999 with special offers on prepaid as well as postpaid data service.

According to Sandeep Yadav, Chief Operating Officer, Rajasthan and Punjab circle, SSTL, “MTS is excited to expand its MBlaze network to seven more towns across Rajasthan. In the next 15 days, we plan to take the count to 33 towns across the state.

We have earmarked close to Rs. 25 Crore for expansion of our Data business across the state. This expansion is in line with our endeavor to make high speed mobile broadband service available to maximum number of customers in the shortest possible time.”

source :: http://telecomtalk.info/mts-launches-mblaze-mobile-broadband-service-in-7-towns-in-rajasthan/55614/

:previous:

finally MTS started EVDO in their First circle, with highest user.

MTS launches MBlaze Mobile Broadband Service in Nine Towns in Karnataka

MTS has launched MBlaze broadband services in Bhadravati, Bijapur, Gadag, Betigeri, Gangawati,Gulbarga, Hassan, Raichur, Shimoga. The company now has high speed data footprint up to 25 towns across Karnataka. MTS plans to further invest Rs. 75 crore for expansion of data business across the state. It will support a network of 10,000 retail outlets and 120 company stores across Karnataka. The company has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP).

This latest roll out extends the current MBlaze footprint to 25 towns across the state. With this launch, MTS now provides High Speed Mobile Broadband services in 54 towns across the South Indian states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala

source :: http://voicendata.ciol.com/content/news1/111020303.asp

MTS Launches MBlaze Mobile Broadband Service in Gujarat

MTS India today announced the launch of its high-speed CDMA EVDO based (upto 3.1Mbps downlink & upto 1.8Mbps uplink) Mobile broadband service MBlaze in 9 cities of Gujarat telecom circle.

The operator has rolled out its MBlaze services in Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar , Kodinar and Verawal. With this launch, SSTL has brought in a rich portfolio of world-class voice and data services for its customers in Gujarat.

MTS has tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of HP laptops, customers can get MBlaze Data Card for just Rs. 999 with special offers on prepaid as well as postpaid data service.

With the Cricket World Cup fever running high, MTS also introduces a special World Cup pack – MBlaze customers to get 250 MB data usage free for every Indian victory in this World Cup.

source :: http://telecomtalk.info/mts-launches-mblaze-mobile-broadband-service-in-gujarat/58105/

guys anybody on mts network in delhi ncr side..wud like to hv a gud review of its network clarity as well as network presence ....

previous.gif Hi I am using MTS in Delhi for about 11 months now. Network is good in almost all places except the basements, that is basements of shopping malls, office complexes, residential apartments and underground route of metro(both airtel and vodafone have very good network in these basements). Apart from underground areas i find network very good. Voice quality is also superb as you would expect from CDMA and i hardly remember a time when i faced call drops. However i have experienced 3 nights in the past 6 months when network was completely down for the whole night( signal was coming but i was unable to make or receive calls). But i never faced any problem during day time. To sum it up i have had a very good experience with MTS so far, call connects to all networks in time no route busy kind of stuff like rcom. I would say basement coverage is the only chink in its armor. I hope i have answered all your queries please ask if you need to know anything else.

previous.gif Hi I am using MTS in Delhi for about 11 months now. Network is good in almost all places except the basements, that is basements of shopping malls, office complexes, residential apartments and underground route of metro(both airtel and vodafone have very good network in these basements). Apart from underground areas i find network very good. Voice quality is also superb as you would expect from CDMA and i hardly remember a time when i faced call drops. However i have experienced 3 nights in the past 6 months when network was completely down for the whole night( signal was coming but i was unable to make or receive calls). But i never faced any problem during day time. To sum it up i have had a very good experience with MTS so far, call connects to all networks in time no route busy kind of stuff like rcom. I would say basement coverage is the only chink in its armor. I hope i have answered all your queries please ask if you need to know anything else.

thanks a lot bro....looks like i need to try it ....well i hv ported once will hv to wait three months to do another porting .....will try for mts this time...

:signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

MTS to launch dongles that work on both CDMA and GSM

MTS plans to launch a CDMA dongle (USB data card) that will also work on 3G GSM networks. However, this will be targeted only at international travelers.

The benefits of such dongles cannot be over stated. With this technology, a subscriber can travel anywhere in the world without worrying whether or not he will be within network coverage.

This technology is particularly important for CDMA players as most of the world has GSM coverage while CDMA coverage is somewhat rarer. This leads to people preferring GSM dongles even where GSM network is weaker than CDMA.

Talking to The Mobile Indian, MTS spokesperson Viraj Chouhan said, "We plan to introduce a CDMA + GSM dongle in India targeted specially at frequent international travelers who need seamless data connectivity." He, however, did not disclose a timeline or price for this new device.

Source : themobileindian

• Like 1

:previous:

What will be the charges for using DATA during IR???

Data charges in India is NOT at all cheaper now... Let alone IR data charges... May be we have to transfer our property to MTS as the IR data deposit...

i doubt those who go for international roaming are not choosing MTS for cheap plans :D and they don't care how much Airtel/Vodafone charges them!

As their IR is tie up with rcom,

Rates may be same as that of rcom IR daat chagres

rimweb.inlink

Sorry inception( R u Mr.RDB?) & dipanlahiri ....I delete my post already....

Edited by avishekghosh

Avisek - I think you are mistaken reread his post he has not said anything derogatory about MTS infact in other posts he has supported MTS as being competitive in WB market.

Kharagpur ar Barrackpur lorai koro na :P (Kharagpur and Barrackpur please do not fight).

• Like 1

Why is Mr. Ghosh getting hyper? :rofl_200: I have no idea .....

What I did say that those are frequent travelers choose GSM for their roaming, also Airtel has biggest roaming advantages having agreements with a lot of operators over the globe.

MTS being a CDMA technology is not so good for roaming worldwide, except in USA. I am damn sure if you abroad, you will not use MTS MBlaze, rather will be using free WiFi or hotel's free internet.

In WB MTS has good network and good customer base, while in other circles MTS did not get such popularity being a CDMA player. You messed up the MBlaze and basic mobile services (Voice & SMS). You got very regional and confused, saying MTS users are poor! WTH!

• Like 1

MTS evdo(Mblaze) is now(from today) available at Midnapur & Kharagpur in West Bengal,although there is no official announcement from MTS till now...but I am getting EVDO signal in my metro tv handset which shows two different signal bar(upper bar with evdo strength & lower one with 1x signal)from today....but till now ,I am not able to access or try it because I dont have any MTS OMH RUIM...Hope they will provide omh card soon...MTS is the 1st pvt operator(1st cdma also)who launches high speed mobile broadband at Midnapur & Kharagpur(west bengal)...

True MTS is the fastest moving among CDMA operators in WB. RCDMA and TI are stagnant.