Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StaticElectricity

DADP Self-testing Tools For J2me Applications

In order to get these OTA Tools provisioned on Reliance handsets developers are requested to send an email to dadp.query@relianceinfo.com giving details of Reliance IndiaMobile Number (RIM No), access plan ( post paid or pre-paid) and brief description of application developed / under development.

Yes, you will have to get it provisioned in each handset/MDN. Or else, go for higher end new Nokia handsets which allows you to upload J2ME applications.

Hi all!

Yesterday on my Nokia 6255, in R-World, under toolkit menu, I found a new menu called DADP. I don't know what it was but there was just one item under it called WAPOTA... or something. I wasn't working properly, but accessing it gave me the impression that it was the R-Surf menu in its diapers. I don't see this menu today.

But this seems to augur well for all of us 6255 freaks who want WAP access on our handset.

What do you guys think about it. Did anyone of you see the menu yesterday?

Maximus

Maximus:

This menu DADP certainly wasnt there this morning. But its appeared on my phone now! Its a WAP browser most certainly. DADP stands for the Dhirubhai Ambani Dev Programme. So they are testing this now. The select option doesn't work except for exiting the application.

Hopefully it isnt developed by Jatayuu! Guys with other phones can you see this option?

But anyways I wish RIM would just enable the minibrowser on the 6255 and let people live happily ever after!

In the WAPOATTool there is an option for trusted sites, and that points to ossmobile.co.uk.

It seems to be an online store for mobile applications. Further, in the same application there is a link for Downloaded applications, and by cliking on it I could see all the midlets/applications that have been downloaded on my mobile through R-world sometime in the past - including the color scroll bars.

I guess this is a platform from OSSMobile to sell their mobile applications (games etc) through R-World.

Hello,

I am new to CDMA mobiles.I created one mobil game using WTK2.2 and I want to check my jad and jar files in LG RD 2130 and Nokia 6255.When I type the url path in Rworld>moreservices>toolkit>surf I get the error as cannot the fetch file for both jad and jar files.

Please any body tell me how to test my jad and jar in both cdma mobiles...

I again upload my jad nad jar files using DADP admin link.It uploads the files successfully.But in Rworld>More services>Tool kit> there is no DADP tool...Then with out DADP tool in mobile how can I download these files into my mobile...I am confusing....

please help me..

Thank you.

with regards,

sathya.

You have to mail the Reliance people and ask them to enable DADP on your phone. Simply signing up on the site is not enough.....you have to mail them as well.

Hello,

I test my applications using DADP tools.But I face one problem during testing.

I checked my j2me game and I found one error.I correct that error and reload my application in DADP page and test that application.But when I test my application I didn't get the updated application.After that I rename the application again uploaded into the DADP page .Afterthat onle I got the updated application.

1.May I know the reason for that...

2.How can I overcome this problem.Bcz each time I remane the application and test the updated application.It was very difficult to me..

Please help me to solve this problem..

Thank you.

with regards,

Sathya.

Yes, you need to mail them to get it activated for your handset's R-World menu. Please search the forum for more information about DADP in R-World.

now im registered with dadp and uploaded a chess game! Now what i have to do so that it works on my phone... i hav activated wapota menu... help!

REY!