Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
scorpionking.9000

1st HTC EVO 4G on RIMweb - Check Out The Pics!

Mine lasts me a good 14-15 hours...with wi-fi switched on throughout. Try draining the battery out then recharge it. Might just work.

Cheers!

Also designing a smartphone with the right ingredients can change the battery life from acceptable to not. Most HTC devices use a 65nm Snapdragon - that drains out power far quicker than the 45nm Hummingbird on samsungs. Choosing an optimum battery size also helps, a large touch screen device with a vibrant super amoled/ amoled display needs power to illuminate each pixel - a 500 mAH battery from an LG phone will kill it in no time - so it might even become necessary for the company to bundle a larger battery with some high end devices.

I'll give a tad bit of an example. I used to use a Nokia N82 for practically 2 years - on my alternate GSM network (I've bought the same model of phone thrice - i loved its camera) but the battery on the phone ****ed big time. The E72 that I have today has the same screen size, a much better GPS (i use GPS practically everyday.. turn on turn by turn - in hindi ... and go to sleep in the night ... my company cab driver reaches me home without any problem) and the batter still lasts me over 2 damn days with extremely crazy amounts of calling / texting and data usage!!

That's what's lacking on a droid device of today - though the samsung epic comes close with an excellent battery life (especially if you are using battery ETA and juice defender)!

cheers

karki

When I dial any number from call history or from phone book ,the call is not getting connected immediately,after few seconds the call is getting connected.

Rest all function of the phone are working & responding perfectly.

This problem I am facing from last two days.

I deleted unwanted application from my phone but still same problem.

Available space on internal phone storage is 232 MB.

Experts pls help to resolve this problem.

Thank you.

:previous:

Have you rooted your phone?

If yes then try deleting cache and dalvic cache(3times) and reboot it.This should surely fix your issue.

I came to this issue and it got sorted out after doing above steps.

Or download any cache cleaner from market and give a try(Secondary but not better option).

EVO Battery.. so did finally try the 3500mAh Battery?

I know this thread is dead.. but found it most relevant to ask here..