Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
scorpionking.9000

1st HTC EVO 4G on RIMweb - Check Out The Pics!

That's true dhiraj bhai. Hey samir there is absolutely no defect in the Evo. So just go for it.

That's true dhiraj bhai. Hey samir there is absolutely no defect in the Evo. So just go for it.

@muffadal Reports that I read indicated light leakage at the base of the phone where the screen came apart, relieved to know not all phones are affected. The way the blogs / tweets are bringing up this problem it made me feel this is a major issue affecting a large number of devices.

@scorpionking Thanks for the confirmation ! Will be great to hear from you on your experience with data on 1x Reliance. The connection is made in the background which I guess should run up a lot of bandwidth usage. Read elsewhere on the board that Reliance offers an unlimited 1x plan which I guess is the way to go (Have not been able to find the plan on the rcom site so far). Wonder how this holds up for calls coming in while updates are happening in the background, assuming data and voice can work in tandem.

@ samir...well the data 1x runs at a decent speed...so im satisfied....and about the unlimited 1x plans i have not done any research but since u r saying so i must go and find out too at the nearest rcom webworld...btw i mostly use wifi at my home and office so i update and apps installations do happen in the backgroung while the calls come and go...and about the handset..the phone rocks man....

@scorpionking.9000 did u check on 4G while you were in Bombay? Reliance has WiMax.

Edited by vishalsheth

is it? :Sorprendido: i didnt know abt that? guys does reliance has a wimax as informed to me by our friend vishal ?

if its true then i will try to check it when iam in mumbai next time...

I had the connection myself. I cancelled the connection. they also give you a router to convert wimax to wifi. I forgot to tell you. But you wouldn't have been able to test as you need an active account. they don't give you immi demo.

reliance wimax connection is also available in bangalore...

Just few days back i got a call for taking wimax connection with reliance

plan was 1500 rupees unlimited for 600 kbps

How is the battery backup boss

Edited by parin

with data usage what is the battery backup

battery back up all depends on how and what u use on the phone... my experience is that it will last for 1 day atleast...and btw cdma phones battery will drain more than gsm phone coz it keeps searching for network...the network bar is always fluctuating..

CDMA s**ks Battery

that is true

or this phone were super special

HTC need to provide atlear 3000mah batteries to this phone

Edited by parin

Even 3500 mah battery available thru Seidio. Though you will have to change the back door cover.

Even 3500 mah battery available thru Seidio. Though you will have to change the back door cover.

but wont this hinder the looks of the phone????

here is how it will look after installing the extended battery in the htc evo 4g

26469_L.jpg

26469_L_10297.jpg

26469_L_10296.jpg

Its spoiling the look !!!  :NOTriste:

phone as it is large

on top of that this back cover

better get ipad then

in reality i would prefer evo as it is , this thing spoils look

Edited by Mufaddal

But battery power to milega na

This people. provide cover too

What is the cost