Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saurav123

Network Lost By Entering *759#813580 in Samsung191

dear friends,

after entering *759#813580 28code to my SAMSUNG n-191 b/w totaly blocked. my all phonebook, downloaded ringtones, wallpapers, video are deleted. and there is no bar in tower, also there is "NO SERVICE ICON" is also coming. after entering this code my cell restarted with this message "EEPROM REBUILDING", plzzzzzzzzzz help me, how can i unlock my cell?

Saurav123 u r in deep trouble your EEPROM has been erased and all data has been lost you should not have tried that

One thing u have to do is to take it to the ASC and tell them to get it repaired and if ur handset is under warranty you may have it done for free otherwise u will be charged

anyone know any code 2 display min also in Moto. :lol:

Phone S/W has been reset.

You have to contact service centre.

It wont take much time.. :lol:

Phone S/W has been reset.

You have to contact service centre.

It wont take much time.. :lol:

22019[/snapback]

how much i've to pay 4 this?

Saurav123 u r in deep trouble your EEPROM has been erased and all data has been lost you should not have tried that

One thing u have to do is to take it to the ASC and tell them to get it repaired and if ur handset is under warranty you may have it done for free otherwise u will be charged

22003[/snapback]

what is ASC? warranty is expired....

authorized service center

Rs.160 is the minimum for software related works. Can cost upto Rs.250 for SW reset

Well u can register ur Samsung producton thier website and avail extra three months warranty.

haha....

atleast i found one person doing the same dumb thing that i did once.... rebuilding the eeprom...

there is only one option left... goto the service center n get it sorted... will take about 10 mins to download the new s/w on the phone n as u said the warranty is over it'll cost abt 270 bucks.... thats what i was asked to pay... but my incedent took place on the 366th day of my phone n the asc man was a good person so he didnt charge me a penny. ne ways try n persuade him not to charge

Guys me just done the same..N from what I read here is that ...the only solution is to take it to a ASC ...but thn am curious to know if thers a work around...I'd appreaciate is there is one...coz I wud like know if its possible to build the eeprom for N 191 n if thers a remote possibility to know the original ESN and MIN...thnx.

:)

Dear frenz,

I was trying code *759#813580 in one of my friend's Samsung N191. I remember that i went to options 04, 05, 09, 60, 51, 19 only. I did not try the dreaded option 28, 29.

But i'm having problem now,

1. that the phone have lost the reliance network.

2. On calling to that number it says "Phone is temporarily out of service". So no incoming is there.

3. Network bars are there on the display, But the Roaming sign ® is blinking.

4. Actually it started receiving signals from TATA Indicom. Because when i tried the activation call *228, Operator from TATA Indicom receive the call.

5. No other outgoing calls or SMS or RWorld is possible

Please help me. Since its of my friend. Thanx in advance.

Best wishes.

azeemsoftlabs

Visit the nearest Samsung Service Center and they will be able to help you out. In all probability, you have cleared the EEPROM of the handset and the service parameters need to be refed now :)

Dear azeemsoftlabs!

Now u can't do anything except go to Service Centre.

Thats the only option 4 u.