Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starnet

Cheapest Prepaid Gsm Plan For Sending 950 Sms

I plan on sending a SMS to all 950 (approx.) customers of my company 2-3 times a month for next 3 months. What is the cheapest GSM plan or STV for sending local as well as Inter-circle SMS now a days?

I want a prepaid GSM connection only and I am located in Delhi.

Edited by starnet

Buddy here are not any operator which gives more than 500sms/day.

most of Gsm operator allow 500 sms in prepaid,so why dont use two nos for that.

otherwise post-paid is only single solution.

Mate Get Aircel.. They have a Rs.79 recharge which offers 20000 local and national sms without any restriction on number of texts that can be sent in a particular day.. RGSM may be cheaper as it offers 500 local/national/roaming sms for a daily debit of Re.1 but the experience with the quality of network may leave you disappointed..

Edited by Himanshu Singh

if you have to send only 950-1500 sms per month only then go for RGSM Rs 19 SMS coupon. it will charge you all SMS @ 1p(Local/National all operators)

so for 1000 sms you will endup paying 19(Tarrif)+10(cost of sms 1000*1p) = Rs 29 only

I totally agree with Manish. This is the best plan you can avail.Go for Reliance GSM.Even Reliance is providing 1 rupee.jpgfor 3 minutes.That is the best plan IMO.

Looks like Aircel has a fair usage policy limiting the number of SMS that can be sent in a single day to 3000. It is still good enough for me as it meets my requirement at a very reasonable price because I'm going to send no more than 3000 SMS in a month.

http://www.aircel.com/AircelPortal/aircel.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=Circles_delhi_Pages_Prepaid_recharge-vouchers_page

I will not touch RGSM because of the bad experience in the past with that network. I stand to save Rs 30 by using RGSM but their poor track record in delivering the SMS means they are not worth the effort.

Thanks for the reply everyone.

Edited by starnet

previous.gif Don't know about Delhi, but RGSM has been good with texting here. Most/all SMSes seem to be delivered now. Ya, if coverage in particular area is very low and fluctuates to 1 - 0 bars, then message sending failed errors will be encountered, but not otherwise (earlier this used to happen even when signal was at max).

in Delhi I am using RGSM for texting only. and everyday I am sending around 150-200 SMS to almost all providers across india.initially i faced the problem but now it seems to be ok.

still one problem exits with it is that reciever's mobile number must start with 0 not with +91