Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Another Pay Per Call And 1 paise/sec ISD plan, this time from Videocon

SOURCE

Videocon Launches Exciting 3 Minutes Plan and New ISD Pack

Videocon Mobile Services, one of the fastest growing telcos in India launches a new innovative yet cheapest tariff options for Local, STD and ISD callings for the customers of Chennai, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.

This new tariff option for Local and STD callings enables its customers to enjoy 180 second pulse (3 Minutes) for all their Local and STD Calls.

The tariff voucher is priced at Rs. 24 which also provides a talk value of Rs. 10, making the effective tariff voucher cost to Rs. 14 and comes with the validity of 30 days. All Local and STD calls will be charged at Re.1/3 Minutes, making the effective per minute charge to as low as 33 Paise for all local and STD Calls.

Apart from launching 3 Minute Pulse, Videocon Mobile Services also launched a special ISD tariff voucher which is Priced at Rs. 57, by recharging with this special tariff voucher you can now talk unlimited to USA & Canada for as low as 1p/second. This tariff voucher also comes with 30 days of tariff validity but with no talk value.

Please note that other players like DoCoMo, Vodafone, has launched 1p/sec ISD calls to US/Canada in PUNJAB only... But Videocon is the first one to launch in other states...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

So Videocon is picking up where RCom left off (Re 1/3 min)! I'm sure their network at least is better than that of RGSM.

However, 3 min pulse works out to be much more expensive than 1p/2s, for local calls.

lol Videoncon Network is Better then RCOM R u Sure !

I did;t find much issues with rcom network as my wife is using it.

Works great all india

lol Videoncon Network is Better then RCOM R u Sure !

Hehe, no I'm not sure... but its difficult to imagine things getting worse than RGSM here. I mean how much worse can things get? tongue.gif

:previous:

Raccoon Bhai... Don't lose your hope.. There is still one almighty which is much much worse than RGsm.. Yes, it is none other than our KUMBHA-KARNAN BSNL... :Contento:

videocon gsm services are only in mumbai circle.. not rest in maharashtra circle.. lolzz

:previous:

Raccoon Bhai... Don't lose your hope.. There is still one almighty which is much much worse than RGsm.. Yes, it is none other than our KUMBHA-KARNAN BSNL... :Contento:

For sure. And thats one giant that is not likely to wake up anytime soon. Its amazing how such networks still have subscribers.

videocon gsm services are only in mumbai circle.. not rest in maharashtra circle.. lolzz

Am aware of that dude. And I'm sure others here are too. Any idea on whether they are going to launch in Mah?