Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drali

Unbill Usage Increased By 10 Times In 2 Min Usage Of Net On Mobile.

Yesterday I tried browsing Net(EVDO) on my Samsung Corby using my MDN as username & password.I just browsed rimweb for 2 min only and I found my unbilled amount(after few hours) jumped from 200 to 2500.According to cust care this increment is due to data usage ,login time(11:45 am) is reflecting in there system but there is no log out time or duration of net used.They told me its a mass problem as they are receiving many complaints about it.I tried myservices.relianceada to view my unbilled data usage but could not find any details.

So be careful while using net & do check your unbilled regularly.

it happened a long long time ago.... my unbilled jumped to 35000/- and tab pata chala when after paying my bill my services were not started ... but after my bill was made then 35000/- vanished away :) but till then my services were discontinued :(

was that due to data usage?

people are loosing faith on reliance

This is frightening!!!! :unexp:

If they refuse to reverse the charges in final bill, one can be in serious trouble. :cry:

I had an increase of 1000 all of a sudden 3 days ago. Called up cc and they refused to tell me how and why. I will have to wait for my bill. I don't remember doing anything extraordinary that day.

Lagta hai Reliance ne apna Billing Software fir se upgrade ker diya hai....(Haan wohi....ISO Certified Wala.....) :rofl_200:

They now have the Airtel virus

Here is not any fault of reliance or billing system.

actually its a simple issue,which create when we use net-connect on mobile handset.whenever we use it on handset,after finish our all work we don't quit from application properly,so data calls is not terminate and going on continuously or becomes in dormant mode.thats why our unbilled amount increase @50p/min.

some application also runs in background in some handset like GPS in google maps,funambol,gmail ect they also start your data calls and increse your unbilled amount.

so be careful about it coz it would not be waived off after made up ur bill.

it my personal experience,which i got 2 years ago.when my unbilled amount became 980 from 446 in a night. and i had to paid it.

I wasnt using my mdn as id and pass that day. Also even if I was using, it would take 2000 min (almost 1.5 days) of continuous usage for the bill to increase by 1000 rs. In my case it increased in a couple of hours only.

I used the default browser only.It cannot run in background in Corby.When any data is transferred there is a symbol (revolving globe)in corby.

Actually MDN as usename and pw is time based plan not on usage based plan so kindly be careful when u used MDN as UN an PW. Always log out from data after using Rconnect.

So scary... :Ohhhh:

then you'll have to spend hours with customer care to get it fixed.

Even in time based plan 60p/min. Rs 2000 cannot be billed for 4-5 hours.

This is frightening!!!! :unexp:

If they refuse to reverse the charges in final bill, one can be in serious trouble. :cry:

True. Really frightening news!

Yesterday I tried browsing Net(EVDO) on my Samsung Corby using my MDN as username & password.I just browsed rimweb for 2 min only and I found my unbilled amount(after few hours) jumped from 200 to 2500.According to cust care this increment is due to data usage ,login time(11:45 am) is reflecting in there system but there is no log out time or duration of net used.They told me its a mass problem as they are receiving many complaints about it.I tried myservices.relianceada to view my unbilled data usage but could not find any details.

So be careful while using net & do check your unbilled regularly.

Dear friend

this is one of reason of reliance failure . I dumped 5 Reliance number due to this reason .Now they

are doing it in bullish way. They send muscleman if you do not pay so better try hard give them letters

not mails

Good news guys ,Reliance has adjusted the faulty data usage amount in my bill and has given the waiver of around Rs 2580.This time CC proved to be reliable as all the info given them was accurate.

Logo ne bekaar mai Reliance ko badnaam kar rakkha hai....:Contento::Contento:

See this attachment-

post-5499-059243200 1286479993_thumb.png

I have a same issue, i was billed extra for almost Rs1200+ within 1 day for no data usage :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

keep complaining CC as this helped me in my case.

No use of complaining, they are thick skinned as ever, hope there is some alternate.

I am planing to change to pre-paid

Edited by raysmanindi

^^^

Any special reason for migrating to postpaid ?

Honest i am extremely sorry , it is prepaid.I am correcting my comment.

I am on postpaid, and am planing to change to prepaid.

If i am on prepaid i will not loose so much

^^^

Prepaid will be the best my dear friend. :)