Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Ringtones For LG RD 2030 & LG RD 5130

If any one has, please post DDLJ - Tuje Dekha to Ye Jana Sanam - theme music (banjo play). I am eargly searching for this tone.

47021[/snapback]

I hv one DDLJ - Tunjhe Dekha to yeh jana sanam ringtone and I'm u/l ing it here! :)

Hope U'll like it!

DDLJ.mid

Nice collections!! Keep going guys!

Vishal,

Thanks, but not the one I am searching for. I need banjo tune and not the song. Anyway thanks for posting it here. One more search - Oh Oh Jane Jana (Salman Khan - Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya) initial Guitar tune if available with anyone please post here.

ok .. so here is a all volumes up drums down a little bit of speed increased version...

Hope this sounds better on the mobile...

This is a cool ringtone. It is a song by Creed - One Last Breath. Absolutely beautiful the starting guitar intro. It is a midi file. I dont know if it will work coz i've still not bought a data cable. But it playz on the PC

Creed___1_Last_breath.mid

Can anyone tell how can one increase the volume of the mid files, as they are comparatively lower in volume then the default ones

can anybody upload Axel F (frog remix) ringtone in mid format for my 5340

hello

pls give me titanic ring tone code. for my lg rd 5130.dont send any zip file because no usb. :clap:

AXEL.MID

Hear u go :)

AXEL.MID

Hear u go :)

Thanx Buddy but I wanted that frog remix version

Anyway Thanx, this can also do

Regards

Vishal

dear friend could u please guide me about how to upload these music/ringtones to my mobile. I am having a reliance CDMA mobile having model LG RD-2130. Please guide me for the same -- it would be so very kind of you.

dear friend could u please guide me about how to upload these music/ringtones to my mobile. I am having a reliance CDMA mobile having model LG RD-2130. Please guide me for the same -- it would be so very kind of you.

I have LG RD 5340 and I have successfully uploaded about 30 ringtones & 24 wallpapers in it.

You can upload ringtones and wallpapers in your mobile through BITPIM (if your allows that). Just search for BITPIM in rimweb.

You will get all the neccesary info regarding bitpim here, even I have also learned about bitpim from rimweb

THANX TO RIMWEB

Regards

Vishal

BitPim Is Not Working With LG RD5130

Any other s/w or any way to upload ringtones / wallpaper on 5130

plz help

Hey all,

these r sum of the .mid tones that i have uploaded to my lg5340 sucessfully. each of them is slightly long (playing time more than 30sec) but damn gud quality.ppl can shorten it with psm player if they wish to. her's the list of tones:

1. Boulevard of broken dreams - greenday

2. Summer of 69 - bryan adams

3. Have a nice day - bon jovi

4. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

5. You're beautiful - James blunt(volume is less)

6. Drongstei Din Tei - O-zone (nice dance number)

7. Fix u - coldplay

8. The Scientist - Coldplay

9. Clocks - Coldplay

njoy!!

BoulevardOfBrokenDreams137.mid

BryanAdams131.mid

intheshadows139.mid

niceday162.mid

torn164.mid

jamesblunt157.mid

DrongsteiDinTei178.mid

fixu129.mid

TheScientist175.mid

clocks161.mid

clocks161.mid

Created more tones for 5340 specifically. But you can use them elsewhere too: here is the download link - TonesFor5340.zip (rimweb)

For those who are new: go to this post to know more on how to develop and upload ringtones to/for LG 5340 .

Edited by SpaceRiker

hey u guys, i was wondering if any1 has a polyphonic airtel ringtone i can download. also, im a no-brainer where computers are concerned so plz keep it simple

Hey guys here i am attaching "Airtel Theme"

thanx, ive been looking for this all over, btw, it's a data file so can i open it in itunes and then download it onto my cell phone??? sorry, im a no-brainer at this.