Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Reliance In Touch Customer Newsletter

Received Reliance In Touch newsletter. Had a good laugh particularly on the following statements,

"We strongly believe that even though we have more than 100 million customers, Customer care has to given one customer at a time. The philosophy of individual attention and care is what differentiates us from many others."

"Get Spoilt for choices with Reliance CDMA"

Many such gems and self praise. Read and get entertained.

post-4104-0-74905700-1290666328_thumb.jp

i also got the same newsletter in mailbox, but just deleted it without reading.. never thot they will b praising them such a lot...

:previous:

me too did the same about 10 days back as soon as i got the newsletter. Did not read it at all to comprehend the bloomers!!!!

I also Like others just dodnt bother to read teh letter and Thrashed it.

this is much better:

By 2015, be amongst the top 3 most valued Indian companies providing Information, Communication & Entertainment services, and being the industry benchmark in

Customer Experience, Employee Centricity and Innovation.

i think maybe the industry benchmark in what to avoid in customer experience!

but if it makes anyone feel a little better even employees get the brunt of their incompetence.

i was told of cases where paper or email bills were not delivered to DAKC addresses and the MDN barred for non-payment!

maybe the newsletter should be called 'out of touch'...

^^^

it should be called "in touch with fantasy"

See the attached image in the original post :) ...with the state-of-art features, our range of handsets will definitely make you go eeny meeny miney moe... In that case they will suffer a HEART ATTACK if they happen to see the likes of handsets and smartphones our Gurus have made available! :D

See the attached image in the original post :) ...with the state-of-art features, our range of handsets will definitely make you go eeny meeny miney moe... In that case they will suffer a HEART ATTACK if they happen to see the likes of handsets and smartphones our Gurus have made available! :D

The story about caring Reliance employees seems to be interesting.

The story about caring Reliance employees seems to be interesting.

Thats one dumb thing to say in the newsletter but since it is for the consumer newsletter the laughs are for us to have..

The guy who invented the sentence must be laughing even in his sleep on the his own absurd creativeness..

:previous: maybe Reliance relied on a nursery girl to come up with that line. LoL