Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Uninor Celebrates its 1st Anniversary with Exciting Offers

Uninor-Celebrates-Its-1st-Anniversary-with-Exciting-Offers-251x300.jpg

Uninor Celebrates Its 1st Anniversary With Exciting Offers

Uninor, the promising new telecom brand today announced the launch of its Special Anniversary Offers for existing and prospective customers. The Special Offers comes as a souvenir for the Uninor subscribers on the occasion of its 1st Anniversary celebration.

The operator has come up with 2 exciting new offers dubbed as “101 = 150″ and One Two Ka Three Offer. With 101=150 Offer Uninor prepaid subscriber will get Cumulative Talk time of Rs. 150 on a recharge of Rs. 101. Subscriber also get A Daily talk time of Rs. 10 for each day for 15 days and Rs. 10 talk time is valid for one day and is valid till 12 ‘O’ clock in the midnight.

While “One Two Ka Three Offer” gives the customer the power of three free offers with any recharge of Rs. 50 and above.Wherein customers get 100,000 free SMS; 100 MB GPRS; and on one month caller tune subscription two more months added free.The Special Anniversary Offer is on till 10th December 2010.

Uninor-One-Two-Ka-Three-Offer-250x300.jpg

Uninor which is celebrating its First Anniversary today has over 13 million GSM subscribers. The operator launched ist GSM services on December 3, 2009 in India. The Uninor launch event was the biggest single day Greenfield GSM launch ever in international telecom history!

Courtesy : Telecom Talk

• Like 1

Cool offers,these Guys really make u think to switch.

^^^

And our Govt. is thinking to SWITCH OFF their Network due to False Documents submission. :P

Cool offers!! And Honest said it, Govt going to shutdown their services related with 2G spectrum hawala.

Nothing will happen to them. Nothing happens to errant biggies in India. They have almost 1.5 crore subscribers.

This is me reporting from Ground Zero :) they have set up stalls in prominent places and in front of colleges (one even along side Videocon) and giving free SIMs. Talktime included Rs.20

friends now I am in UP west circle and using uninor since 2 weeks.

In past two weeks I feel that Uninor is becoming next reliance (of past).

got connection from my brother (he is actually a retailer) (it cost him only 70, same to me), I got a balance of 86.66 rupees, 120000 sec U to U, 42000 sec to all local (seconds validity 30 days) and discount plan for local calls.

(in discount plan, we get assured discount of 5% to 60% on per second billing so effective call cost ranging between 57 paise to 24 paise per minute).

and In 90 Rs I got 6 GB data for my HTC wildfire. now I have recharged with 26 and get discount plan for STD calls also for 90 days.

some attractive recharges from uninor are

i gain 198: 120000 sec u to u, 42000 sec all local (val 30 days)

500 topup: 600 main balance TT

i gain 7 : local onnet sms @1 paise, local offnet/national sms @ 11 paise, (val 30 days).

myinternet90 : 6 GB data for 30 days.

some topup offers are

topup 50 = 50 TT

topup 100 = 110 TT

topup 150= 165 TT

topup 300 = 355 TT

topup 500 = 600 TT

I am getting good value for money and yes network quality is well maintained, no call drops, full signals across the city.

:previous:

It is because, Uninor is one of the cos under the threat of being losing their licenses (due to eligibility dispute and fail of minimum Roll-out criteria)..

Have you people forgot once Uninor was like another Reliance (CURRENT) esp the call m0le$ting charges or Rs2/- daily rent???

Uninor is exactly tryint to do a replica of the erstwhile Reliance Infocomms feat way back in 2001-02.

They are tryng to build a larger subscriber base and even if their license is on the verge of being withdrawn or cancelled they can plead on behalf of their large customer base who has imposed faith on them. This is exactly what was adopted by Reliance Infocomm when they had grossly violated their license conditions when starting CDMA services. They came up with their Industry Dynamics Changing Offer, the MONSOON HUNGAMA, ganrnered a subscriber base of 1 Million(very huge during those days) and coaxed the authoriities from cancelling their licenses and got away with paying a fine.

And the best part about the Monnsoon Hungama Offer was that Reliance Infocomm did not make huge losses due to the Monsoon Hungama Offer. It was the Insurance company which suffered the maximum losses because subscribers used the mobile services for a few days and when they got their bills used to throw away their mobiles and claimed the insurance amount on the insured handset(remember the handsets used to be insured by the seller).