Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gjp

Strange Missed Call Phenomenon On Incredible

Hi.

I'm wondering if anyone else has been getting this occurance on thier phone and found how to fix it.

I have phone numbers programmed on my phone in the stock dialer. When I am on another call and I get another incoming call on call-waiting I can see who the caller is if I have the number/name programmed in my phone. However, if I don't answer the second in-coming call and let the call miss the call show as missed with no name identification to it. This is very annoying because then I have to search all the numbers or remeber who's number it is to call back or to avoid!

Example - Caller XYZ with phone number 12345 calls when I'm on another call it will show as in-coming caller XYZ in the call-waiting mode. If I dont asnwer the call it then shows as missed call 12345 in the missed calls with no name associated to it.

regards,

g

One technical solution i can offer, with my extensive Android background, is as below:

1. Don't return the calls.

2. Let them call again when you are free.

(sorry, couldn't resist. Am in a good mood it seems.:Contento: - Wait for some Gurus to actually help. )

I face the exact same problem on my Incredible. Have not been able to find any solution yet.

Manuj Gupta

Try using SkyRaider and update the radio ROM. Seems to have resolved the concern :)

@ami1 - great advice, LOL... could have used it a few days ago.... ;)

@ashoksoft - Not sure I want to go the route of installing a custom rom. I've got the android 2.2 installed so I should have the latet radio installed. I think this is more an issue of the stock Dialer App than of the Radio. I could be wrong though...

thanks for the tip though...

I see the same issue with my Incredible on stock 2.2 and it is too not rooted does any one one have a solution to this other than rooting and installing a custom rom.