Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Best GSM Android Phones in India

Anyone in the forum using the Motorola Atrix 2?

Which is the cheapest ICS phone around?

hTC Desire C?

Which is the cheapest ICS phone around?

hTC Desire C?

Spice MI425 will get official ICS by July end.

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

Hows samsung galaxy S Advance, anyone got this, any user experience, my cousin wants to buy this one and here havent seen a review of it, does anyone have its experience, hows the handset and also if you can specify the offer ya price available.

:previous:

I would say great handset... like is curve shaped screen... the touch is as smooth as silk... With a dual core processor... super amoled screen... my Uncle using the same... i think its a good option... just watch for the HD videos... i think it supports upto 720p only... please check...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone checked out the G'Five G95 - It has 1ghz processor, 5.3' 400x800 display, dual sim all that for around Rs9.5 K.

Specs on paper appear to be good.

But want a review if anyone has used it.

searching for it desperately... did not come across any e-commerce site on which it is listed.. searched local vendors too.. not available and no signs of availability.. :ranting: seems like G'Five launched this handset on papers only.. :bash:

^ ^ ^

Had seen the review on Cell Guru show on NDTV more than a week back where the physical G'Five G95 phone was shown. So does not appear to be a paper launch. May be similar to Spice Stellar Horizon Mi-500 5 Inch which was announced a month back but now delayed till end of august.

^ agreed rajan kaka.. as we all know that these handsets are manufactured by some Chinese manufacturers, maybe the handset reviewed was directly imported from the manufacturer as testing pieces.. :dontknow: as per my opinion, actual launch takes place only when company launches the product in open market for retailing..

OT: I used Karbonn phone just yesterday for first time, it's so Chinese-clone!! :-/

GFive ships huge no of phones in India, is in top 5 list. But who buys it ?