Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bhutoria_1989

Planning To Buy Palm Pixi Plus - Need Help

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and this is my 1st post and it is regarding PALM PIXI PLUS.

I am planning to buy Palm pixi plus for around Rs.3800/- from the US and it is with VERIZON.

My questions are:

1. What is the procedure to get it working with Reliance?

2. Will I be able to update the Firmware?

3. How is the Handset's performance with Reliance?

4. Will I have to get it unlocked or just by registering the ESN/MEID with Reliance will do the Trick?

5. How to get the ESN/MEID registered?

6. How complex is the whole process?

Thank You

For MEID registration follow this thread

You will have to program it.

Please Please Please dont buy it, i get 10 email every day about AKEY NAM DATA Provosioing EVDO etc etc, please spare some more and buy from RimWeb Seller.

Hi Ankit welcome to the forum. Please check and buy from Sadikk bhai who is selling for 5K, this is better for you than buying from US and going through complex configuration process which would cost extra.

As you guys suggested I bought the device from Sadik Bhai and its working out of the box without any modifications. Thanks for the advice. Simply love it.

But I didn't find many games for Pixi Plus and also Palm Pre's games are not working on it. The resolution of the devices are different.

Please tell me some must have apps and games on the device and also the best Kernel for overclocking. Thanks.

As you guys suggested I bought the device from Sadik Bhai and its working out of the box without any modifications. Thanks for the advice. Simply love it.

But I didn't find many games for Pixi Plus and also Palm Pre's games are not working on it. The resolution of the devices are different.

Please tell me some must have apps and games on the device and also the best Kernel for overclocking. Thanks.

Thanks but these are for Pre, I searched a lot and the only game I found was Angry Birds for Pixi.

Can anyone give me links to a site which has working Pixi Apps.

Even Angry Birds is not working for pixi

Please Please Please dont buy it, i get 10 email every day about AKEY NAM DATA Provosioing EVDO etc etc, please spare some more and buy from RimWeb Seller.

Hetalbhai,

I come across this post just now. My cousin has already bought this phone for me in US. Had I come across this post earlier I would not have asked him to buy it. But now I need your help. Can you plz. give me the solution about the difficulty that I am about to face ? I am going to ask you/sadik to register its meid and make it evdo enabled but plz. let me know what are the other things that I would require to do.

Thanks in advance.

Hetalbhai,

I come across this post just now. My cousin has already bought this phone for me in US. Had I come across this post earlier I would not have asked him to buy it. But now I need your help. Can you plz. give me the solution about the difficulty that I am about to face ? I am going to ask you/sadik to register its meid and make it evdo enabled but plz. let me know what are the other things that I would require to do.

Thanks in advance.

Even i have got one palm pixi from US, i added a post asking for help for unlocking and activation, but the post was deleted :( without providing any reason... Even if there is no legal hurdle to discuss the in open unless we talk abt CLO****, i dont see anyone sharing the activation steps... But still you can go through the steps provide in other forums for carrier swithover and use Aam aadmi meid activation thanks to hetal...