Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caringlover

Facebook Video Issue on Android

Hi Everyone,

I am having samsung fascinate running EB01 2.2.1. While browsing facebook found that videos posted at facebook are not directly played by default or other video players, it rather redirects to browser for mobile facebook webpage, is someone else also facing the issue & any resolution for the same.

Secondly fascinate is also not having FM radio, is it that the hardware is not present or if someone is having the running apk.

Thanks

I think Facebook embedded videos play like that in the web page itself.

I have samsung galaxy s GSM version as well & I use the same facebook application but here I get the option of playing videos through default video player or other players installed.

Fascinate does not have FM Hardware...

Guru,s plz provide some solution to my earlier as well as below mentioned issue. One more problem is that of conferencing. How to do multi party conferencing through samsung fascinate.

Thanks Rajan Bhai...

Now facebook query remains answered.

some videos are not compatible for Youtube mobile. thats why they dont play properly

Thanks Peter but I have mentioned above that I have the GSM version of galaxy S as well & all those videos are played in default video player or additional video player like real player, mplayer etc in galaxy s but in fascinate it seems that facebook application is not linked to any video player. Some coding issue seems as the facebook is the same which is installed from market.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk