Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
prat

Bitpim For Lg Rd6130

How can I load my own wallpapers and ringtones in my rd6130 using the data cable? I tried using bitpim but i dont think it works for 6130.

Hi everybody

can anyone tell me from where i can download Bitpim for my handset LG6130 and what version? i need it urgently..

link of BITPIM 0.7.27....

official release if of 0.7.26

There is no 0.7.27 version of bitpim!

The latest version is 0.7.26 and u can d/l it from here:

D/l Bitpim

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Can Any body help I use new BitPim 0.72 with 6100 seting for RD6130 handset.

I which folder I can upload Ringtone,Wallpapers.

folders I vcan view in bipim are

|

|

|

|-nvm

|

|

|

|

|-nvm

|

|

|

|-prl

|

|

|

|-sms

Thanks in advance

I have tried with older Bitpim.62 and new 727 using 6100 settings

Only thing is File system is very different than 2030 or 7230 handsets

I haven't even got a Data Chord for this! Dont even feel the need!

I tried using bitpim, doesnt seem to work. If only someone cld help me out with bitpim for 6130.

However if u are interested only in uploading ringtones and wall papers - the mms thing works perfectly. U need to relay mms msg using smtp server. Theres a detailed guide avalable for the same on the site.

cheers

Tictactoe

I tried using bitpim, doesnt seem to work. If only someone cld help me out with bitpim for 6130.

However if u are interested only in uploading ringtones and wall papers - the mms thing works perfectly. U need to relay mms msg using smtp server. Theres a detailed guide avalable for the same on the site.

cheers

Tictactoe

29886[/snapback]

No need to setup smtp server.

Simply mail the wallpaper (jpg file) or ringtone (.mid file) as attachment from your hotmail account to your mobile no. in the format: 9193xx@mms.ricmail.com

I have sucessfully tried the same... you may also try other mail accounts (like yahoo etc). Gmail did'nt work for me though.

(I have tried this on my 6130)

now a day many oof our friends are telling not able to send mms through email/1smtp/smsgateways...

This is ONE of the reason.... and may other too..

now a day many oof our friends are telling not able to send mms through email/1smtp/smsgateways...

This is ONE of the reason.... and may other too..

31414[/snapback]

This is true...Nowadays one is not able to send mms through email/1smtp/smsgateways...Hence to download ringtone/Wallpaper is impossible through email.

friends using bitpim is not only limited to sending wallpapers and ringtones may be later we can use it to download/send msgs for comp directly using a datacable and a 6130 phone like a nokia phone right....

Yeah... that is a feature bitpim plans to implement in the near future ( i hear) btw ...it is a software for accessing the File System... not to do anything unsupported. when Extended AT commands of Qualcomm have not been implemented in the handsets LG/Samsung launched by reliance... how do u plan to actually SEND the message ?

So I feel, even if bitpim gets its act along on this ... it might fail to do the send on handsets launched by RIM (but in future ... we might have LG open handsets also)

Cheers

Ashok

I haven't even got a Data Chord for this! Dont even feel the need!

28101[/snapback]

hi....

Could u plz tell me how i load the wallpapers and ringtones to My Lg rd 6130 and my handset also support wav, mid, amr, acp format ringtones so could me tell how can I upload it Plzzzz..