Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kesav

India Waged War Against West Bengal

Purulia Expose: India's best kept secret

In the wee hours of December 18, 1995 a mysterious weapon consignment was dropped from the sky over Joupur Jhalda area under Purulia Disctrict of West Bengal. The consignment was discovered the next morning. Until now nobody knew what really happened. Today Kim Davy the seventh man and the leader of the operation reveals everything to TIMES NOW.

TIMES NOW: My first question to you Niels Christian Nielsen, alias Kim Davy, Why are you choosing to speak out now?

Davy: I am under the danger of being extradited to India as a terrorist, I don't feel I am a terrorist, I have not done anything to harm anyone. On the contrary I have done things to protect people from Communist terror, State sponsored terror and I kept my silence in all those years, 15 years. But now political forces in India are coming out to reach at me again as they did 15 years ago and I feel its time to set the record straight.

TIMES NOW: So tell me and I will call you Kim Davy because you are known as Kim Davy across the country. Tell me who were these arms meant for? This Purulia Arms Drop, who were these arms meant for and for what purpose, who commissioned this arms drop?

Davy: The arms were meant for self-protection, it is my complete conviction that if I was tried in a Court of Law about the legality of dropping arms to protect people against State sponsored Communist terror, I would clear my name because it was legal defence against decades of murder, torture, rape by the CPIM in West Bengal. I have seen friends being butchered in front of my eyes for so many years and all I did was to work for the betterment of the rural people of West Bengal. For 15 years I worked my every waking hour to better the circumstances of the poorest of the poor in West Bengal, but the atrocities committed by the Communist simply became too much when too many friends were tortured to death so we had to defend ourselves against these attacks and that was the whole background of the Purulia Arms drop.

TIMES NOW: Well I dont know if everyone is going to buy that argument but tell me who sent you? My question to you was who commissioned this arms drop and were there any Indians involved?

Davy: Of course there were Indians involved. There were political forces at the centre . There have been for years MPs who had seen the atrocities committed against the people of Purulia district and 24 MPs had signed the petition to the President to intervene to try to protect these people, nothing happened. And finally central government saw and approved the plans to arm the defence of these innocent people

TIMES NOW: Name the people, Can you name the people?

Davy: I can tell you as much as that RAW, Research and Analysis Wing of India was informed by external forces and approved of the arms drop months in advance of the arms drop

TIMES NOW: Which external forces?

Davy: The communication was between the British Intelligence MI5 and RAW. There was a British ex Intelligence officer on board the plane, the Indian authorities knew the flight plan the people on board , the cargo, the drop zone everything was known well in advance and approved well in advance.

TIMES NOW: You are saying that the Indian government knew and authorised these arms drop over Indian territory by you?

Davy: I am saying that there were political forces in the centre in Delhi who saw it as an opportune way to further their political agenda. You must remember that we are talking ancient history here, but in 1988 centre introduced Presidential rule in Tripura after engaging in supplying arms to different rebel groups there. The same strategy was announced publically in the beginning of the 90's that there was a decision to introduce Presidential rule in West Bengal and therefore it was seen as a furthering of this agenda that arms were procured to protect local people.

TIMES NOW: What was your role ? You were working with the British and American Intelligence officials, were there American Intelligence officials also involved or only British?

Davy: To my knowledge there were no Americans involved.

TIMES NOW: So this was, these were British MI5 which was involved in this and you are saying they told the India's external intelligence agency RAW about it?

Davy: No I am not telling that. This is a well published fact go to their webpage and you will see the exact date when MI5 conferred this whole matter to RAW. It is a matter of public knowledge that this coordination was taking place

TIMES NOW: This is the reason you are saying that you were able to slip in that night, in 1995? You flew into Indian territory, you are saying you were allowed to fly in, the movement was facilitated and you are saying the Indian government was told about it?

Davy: Well look at the zest of this. It is a matter of public record that RAW was informed on three defined dates by MI5 about the arms drop, the people on board the plane, the drop zone everything was informed. This is a matter of public record. I don't know who in their right mind would fly a plane from the arch enemy of Pakistan into Indian airspace with a load of clandestine weapons without having it cleared by with the Indian authorities. It is unthinkable to do that.

TIMES NOW: So tell me what happened after that? If you managed to come in, tell me about that flight, where you took it from, how you got the clearances, what assurances you had if you are saying you had some assurances from the Indian side? Who were those assurances coming from?

Davy: That was a lot of questions, can we take them one at a time

TIMES NOW: Sure, Where were the assurances coming from?

Davy: You were saying how did the flight happen, how did I get away afterwards, what did you ask?

TIMES NOW: No tell me about the first part on how the flight happened, who gave you the assurances that you would be allowed to come in?

Davy: Well, I was in direct contact with an MP who told me that he was in further contact with the Prime Minister's office and on the 16th of December I was called in Karachi by these people who told me that I had to finish the job within 48 hours otherwise the window that they had opened for me would be closed down again. So it was very clear that the communication was on time and clearly it was also defined. It was proven in the court case that the radar station concerned, the Military radar that could have detected this was turned off, was switched off and the order for this came from RAW. So don't take my word for it is what I am saying

TIMES NOW: Can you name the Member of Parliament. Please?

Davy: We will do that live

TIMES NOW: Why should we not believe that this is a tall claim?

Davy: Well, I can only repeat that, please verify the facts that I am putting forward for you. Please verify that these contacts between MI5 and RAW did take place, please verify the fact that the radar was turned off, please verify all these external facts and you will see that what I am saying is the only logical explanation of what happened that time

TIMES NOW: Neils, you just said that you had been called in by some people in Karachi and set about finishing this job in 48 hours. Who are these people? When you mention these people, who are these people?

Davy: Well I can only say to you that immediately after the arms drop went wrong and crew and Peter Bleach was caught, there was an investigation going into a Bihari political connection into the arms drop. And that line of investigation was curiously enough, closed down very shortly afterwards and throughout these 15 years that has passed since, three Parliamentary Commissions in India have been commissioned. Nobody has ever seen the result of those. Though it is a matter of public record outside India that there was this communication between MI5 and RAW it has never been discussed in the Indian public, so everytime that the real story has tried to sneak its way forward in this, it has been clamped down and stopped. For obvious reasons because in the Central government in India it is only to turn a couple of pages and one will know who was behind and why, it is a matter of knowledge, it is not a matter of guesswork.

TIMES NOW: What about you leaving? In what circumstances did you leave the country? There have been different reports about that, can you elaborate a little bit on that please?

Davy: Well, first I was helped out of the airport in Mumbai and after that I was smuggled out of India to Nepal on the backseat of an MP's car. I can give you the full details and the latest dates when we talk again but it was very clear that those forces that had approved the arms drop did not want me to be interrogated by the CBI or anybody because the story that I can tell, would not have been convenient. Obviously today there must be political forces in India who see it as an opportune time for me to tell the full story and that's why I think the extradition is now on the table.

TIMES NOW : Neils...in this period when you were, before you disappeared, you vanished from Mumbai airport from what we know, in this period when you were held, were you in touch with the people , like you mentioned the Member of Parliament, were you in touch with those people in this period?

Davy: Before leaving the country you mean?

TIMES NOW- Yes

Davy: Yes, I was in their care

TIMES NOW: Where

Davy: First in Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi and then over the border, land border to Nepal

TIMES NOW: And you were taken in an MP's car into Nepal through the land route

Davy- Right

TIMES NOW: And there were officials with you?

Davy: I don't know what officials they were. But there was a car in front, a car behind with AK-47 holding guard, the whole way. I obviously did not ask people's name and what there duty was but it was obvious to me that I was being whisked out of the country by people who had the power and the ability to do it

TIMES NOW : What is your link with the Anandmarg?

Davy- Well, you see for 15 years I worked with development work in Africa, in Central America and especially in India. I worked with the Catholic Church, I worked with Anandmarg. I worked with Greenpeace, with different organizations through these 15 years. The project in Purulia was reference project for all NGO's around the world that I worked with. Everybody referred to the development project of Purulia as the light and the way to do things. To develop grassroots up with local resources with local people. So this project caught the imagination of not only me, but thousands around the world and when we continuously got these reports of people, even an Australian women who was almost killed by the Communist goondas, her name was Patricia. When we saw our volunteers ending up like you see in these pictures here, butchered by the Communists. This made an enormous impression, you must remember that I as a young 19 year old came to Kolkata for the first time, coming from one of the most affluent corners of the world and I saw the suffering in Kolkata and it moved my heart to do something. I had to work tirelessly for 15 years.

source :: http://www.timesnow.tv/Purulia-Expose-Indias-best-kept-secret/articleshow/4371689.cms

This is the most disturbing news I've ever heard in my life.

An union government destabilizing elected state govt through foreign intelligence agency involving arms.

State of law & order in WB could have been the worst at the time. There are few WB members in the forum who can throw light on the state's condition then.

Even if we take the law & order to be worst, elections were totally rigged, there are many ways in which union govt could have intervened.

Using a foreign agency to arm the people against the elected state govt is totally unimaginable......

It's just blatant murder of democracy.....

India needs an answer from the Govt whether allegations are true. If it's true then conspirators should be brought to justice.

It's totally heinous to hide the facts by classifying the documents as secret when our nation's founding principle of democracy was mortgaged to a foreign agency to further certain persons' hidden agenda.

Why can't we assume that it's a planned move by Britain (supported in background by USA) to remove the communist govt in an Indian state????

Was Britain still deciding then who has to rule which state even after 48 years of Independence??

The most atrocious part is that the arms were loaded in Karachi, Pakistan. It clearly shows nexus between USA-UK-PAK-India(USA leaning parties like Congress,BJP) Govts to ensure that all the elected communist governments were brought down in India in one way or the other.

If you look at the Govts involved like UK-PAK-India at that time, all are USA inclined Govts.

It's most surprising to know that neither PAK Govt nor Indian Govt were able to detect a flight fully loaded with ammunition crossing from one country to another when these countries are the most confronted arch rivals.

Looks like enemies(read as PAK and India) have become friends to fight for their friend's(read as USA) enemy(read as communism).

Edited by kesav

Why did this news came midst the West Bengal Elections ?? Why not earlier ??

Its as simple as it seems.

I don't think it's going to have much impact in WB polls or it has to do with WB polls.

Somebody in Indian Govt suddenly(after sleeping for 15 years) wants to extradite Kim Davy and hence the issue exploded.

The issue is much larger and dangerous than passing events like polls & Govts.

It's one of the conspiracies against elected Govts of the state by ruling Govt in the center.

We never know how many such attempts have succeeded and gone unnoticed......It's a shame.....

It attacks the root of our federal democracy..........

:NOTriste: :NOTriste: :NOTriste:

Pappu Yadav helped me escape, says Davy

New Delhi: In explosive revelations, Purulia arms drops case prime accused Kim Davy has named jailed Bihar strong man as the Member of Parliament who helped him escape from India.

Davy, who is known by many aliases, had played an active role in the infamous incident in which large consignment of arms, including several hundred AK-47 rifles, and ammunition were dropped from a Latvian aircraft on the night of December 17, 1995 in West Bengal's Purulia district.

But before the aircraft could leave Indian airspace it was intercepted by the Indian Air Force and forced to land in Mumbai. However, Davy managed to escape from the airport under mysterious circumstances while the others in the aircraft; five Latvian citizens and Peter Bleach, an ex-Special Air Service operative and British intelligence officer were arrested and tried in court.

They were and sentenced to life imprisonment; all were, however, released subsequently.

Detailing the sequence of events leading to his escape from India on December 26, 1995, Davy told a news channel: "When the plane landed at the Mumbai airport at that time we were not surrounded by anybody, we were quite free. So since I was a bit nervous about what was going to happen, I slipped in the background and when I saw that the police started coming I slipped away from the airport. From there I went to Pune.”

"I stayed a night in Pune. From Pune I was told through my contacts with the MP (Yadav) that I should fly as soon as possible to Delhi and when I arrived at Delhi airport I was received in the MPs personal car and put in the backseat and driven to his official residence within the sight of the President's residential dome."

"At Pappu Yadav's home Mr JK Dutt arrived shortly afterwards and arranged for the transport by train that evening from Delhi to a very small train station that I could not see because I was packed in blankets. There another diplomatic or what should I say an official car was waiting, plus two other cars with AK-47 guards who then drove me directly from the platform of the station over the border into Nepal and dropped me at the bus depot on the Nepali side from where I escaped back to Denmark."

Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav is currently lodged in the Tihar Jail. He was convicted in the murder of Communist Party of India (Marxist) legislator Ajit Sarkar and sentenced to life. He was expelled from Lalu Prasad Yadav’s RJD in 2009.

Former top cop JK Dutt was CBI’s joint director and had conducted the probe into the arms drops case. His last assignment before he retired last year was as the Director General of the National Security Guards – he had leaded the counter attack on 26/11.

Dutt has completely rubbished the claims made by Davy and has denied any involvement in helping him escape from India.

Davy said that he has decided to come out with his story now as he fears that he would be extradited to India and treated as a terrorist when the whole operation by planned by powerful people from within India.

He said that India’s external intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, knew everything about the operation and had worked in tandem with British agency MI5.

On the motive behind the entire operation, Davy said that the arms were meant for self protection. “It was against state sponsored Communist terror and violence perpetrated by CPI (M).”

He said, “I came from an affluent part of the world and on visiting West Bengal was touched by the poverty and appalling conditions. I worked 15 years for the poor people of West Bengal…I saw my own friends being killed…we had to defend ourselves that was the whole background.”

Later adding: “There were political forces in Delhi who wanted to further their political interest. The design was to ensure President’s Rule in West Bengal. So people were armed.”

source :: http://www.zeenews.com/news702963.html

Why can't these politicians spend this brain and energy in useful way? If they do it then they will always be in power and also in heart of the people

Why did this news came midst the West Bengal Elections ?? Why not earlier ??

Its as simple as it seems.

The WB elections are lost already for the CPIM led left front. There is massive anti incumbency and we are electing a mad woman who will further destroy what is left. I am staggered to think that the central government of a sovereign country did this to further their political intentions. As for clarification on law and order, the selling point of WB has been political stability till mid 2000s do not forget. This period of 1995 law and order was good much better than UP. Literacy was good. Rural and agricultural growth was good. Urban and industrial growth of course was poor. It is only after TMC fought back with Maoist connections in Nandigram that law and order has deteriorated. The TMC have an official policy of boycotting all assembly sessions, and they do not talk to anyone from the government under instructions from their leader. So the political violence has increased because government and opposition does not talk. This happens nowhere else in parliamentary democracy that opposition does not talk to elected government.

What is ironic is that the left have constantly said the centre and capitalist forces have starved WB of funds and tried to destabilize the state, doubt if anyone believed them, in hindsight how true.

Please note my opinions are informed and unbiased. I do not like the left but compared to the TMC they are the lesser evil.

^^^

The TMC will win this time round.

5 years down the line they would lose, not to come back for the next 35 years.

^^^

The TMC will win this time round.

5 years down the line they would lose, not to come back for the next 35 years.

Not so sure on the second point because TMC has shown in their short tenure that they can beat the CPIM in muscle politics. WB is in a state where people have to choose the lesser evil. If the people cannot see they are going from the frying pan to the fire then they deserve it. I think people are voting against the left rather than for TMC. If there was a none of the above option then people would have voted that.

This issue is much terrible than any issues at the present age.

The truth must come out.

Congress & BJP must be brought to their knees for such an anti-democratic move.

If Sonia & PM really loves this country and particularly believes in federal democracy, their conscience should force them to tender unconditional apology to the people of India(particularly to people of WB) for what Narashima Roa's govt did at that time.

The same goes with BJP for covering up the entire issue and blatantly giving presidential pardon for a main accused who was given life imprisonment.

L K Advani must disclose the contents of the letter he send to president on the matter.

Vajpayee and Advani must tender apology for colluding with British Govt for releasing an accused and covering up the entire case on the behest of their western friends.

It could have happened to any regional govt headed by regional parties.

What is the meaning of federal democracy then?

If central govt can make or break state govts through such an ugly act then how can regional aspirations of a region could ever be heard at the national level.

Where are regional parties like BJD,SS,DMK,ADMK,TDP,AGP etc., ??? snoozing....

You are the direct victims of these dastardly acts by shameful national parties(Congress & BJP).

Don't you feel you should distance away from national parties in this issue and raise the voice in unison???

Are you willing to allow federal democracy envisioned by our founding fathers to die??

Are you want your polity to be remote controlled by foreign agencies(colluding with national parties) depending on their likes and dislikes????

Don't you represent aspirations of your state's population as much as national parties represent aspirations of nation's population???

Rest assured the truth will never come out as the left is losing WB and Congress TMC will sweep this under the carpet in no time.

Too bogus a 'news' to comment on.

I second Dipan on his observations. People are voting here against the treacherous, failed left front govt. In fact they voted against these buggers in 2006 also, but the EVMs were doctored by the ruling party with the help of the then chief election commissioner of West Bengal, Sabyasachi Sen. This so-called left front has destroyed everything- education, health, communication, power, administration. It's true that more the people remain poor and ill-informed, it's easy to fool them. They will not be educated, with no power (electricity) they will not get information easily. So it'll be easy to say that a particular project is CPI(M) funded even if it's under a central govt project, and the poor people will believe.

CBI has ruled out any involvement of the then central govt in the arms drop case. Kim Davy is lying to save himself. It is being claimed that Peter Bleach didn't know who were the buyers of such a big consignment of arms, but being the owner of arms dealing company how come he himself came to drop the arms and ammunitions? Why, despite being apprised about this arms drop by the central govt well ahead, why the left govt didn't take any actions?

There were no trained personnel to use the advanced arms. So, why Purulia? This raises doubt against the communists, who always played dubious roles in the history of our nation. Apparently, this was the safest place to do this. Many AK-47 rifles, grenades or ammunitions got 'missing' before the consignment being recovered by the police. Why this govt didn't take timely and effective action even if they were informed almost a fortnight back?

:previous:

There are answers for some of your questions.

Kim Davy is anti-left pro-western social activist who was working against communists in WB then and hence he was hired by the central govt for this operation.

Kim Davy attacks communists in WB since he claims he has lost many friends(social workers) due to communist hooliganism then.

According to Kim Davy, it was the only viable attempt to save the people of WB from communists then.

Central govt purposely send the information to state govt through registered post in order to ensure it reaches state govt after the incidence.

As a matter of fact, it took 1 week for that mail to reach Kolkata from Delhi.

CBI was hand in glove in this incident. Their statements are totally unreliable.

Bleach was a former British intelligence officer and he participated on behalf and to co-ordinate with MI5 in this operation.

Arm handlers involved in this operation are from Latvia. Obviously it might have been sourced from Latvia.

These evidences and information clearly shows it's too true to be put under carpet.

Whether WB govt was so bad at the time is for the WB people like you to decide.

But, what central govts (Narasimha Rao, Vajpayee) did was absolutely against federal democracy. They need to tender unconditional national apology.

• Like 2

Purulia arms-drop case: ‘Centre committed to unravelling conspiracy'

The Centre on Saturday reiterated that it was committed to unravelling the truth and the entire conspiracy behind the Purulia arms-drop case. In a late-night statement, the government said that “any new fact emerging at any time” in the case that dated back to 1995 would be looked into by the Central Bureau of Investigation.

The statement comes a day after the Communist Party of India (Marxist) demanded a judicial probe into the case to uncover the network responsible. The party said the arms-drop was aimed at fomenting violence to destabilise the Left Front government in West Bengal.

The government's statement said that recent allegations by the wanted and proclaimed offender in the case, Niels Christian Nielson alias Kim Davy, were “mischievous and aimed at misleading the prosecuting agency and a court in Denmark, which is seized of the matter of his extradition to India to face trial.”

The statement said: “Notwithstanding what Kim Davy and Peter Bleach, a convict in this case, have said to a section of the media, the fact remains that no government agency connived or helped them in their heinous act.”

It said the case has remained under investigation, and “any new facts will be looked into by the CBI in a professional manner.”

“Once Kim Davy is extradited and put to trial in an Indian court of law, he will get ample opportunity to explain his contentions and his defence to the court, which will decide on his culpability as per evidence and the law,” the three-page statement said.

“The government and the CBI are acutely conscious of the fact that nothing should be done at this stage that will prejudice the extradition proceedings or the intended trial of Kim Davy after his extradition to India,” it said.

On Friday, the CBI dismissed Davy's claims that the clandestine arms-drop from a foreign plane in 1995 in Purulia was carried out by “political forces” at the Centre in order to destabilise the Left Front government in West Bengal.

The government had taken the incident “very seriously” right from the beginning and the CBI was provided all-out support in its investigation in and outside the country, the statement said.

“The Government of India has facilitated the free, impartial and professional investigation of the case at every stage. The Government of India is committed to unravelling the truth and the entire conspiracy behind the crime and to bring all the guilty to justice,” it said.

“Letters Rogatory were also sent to several countries, including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Singapore, the U.K., Bulgaria, Latvia and Denmark. Investigations were conducted through mutual legal assistance arrangements in the U.S., South Africa, Netherlands, Ecuador, Brazil and Sweden,” the statement added.

Referring to Davy, the statement said that earlier he had admitted to his role in the crime not only in front of the print and visual media — including the BBC and in a book written by him — but also before a Danish court at Hillerod in Copenhagen.

“His self-serving allegations and attempt to give a political colour to his crime, and thus deflecting the judicial process of his extradition, is not substantiated by the evidence and facts,” it said.

On Bleach, a co-conspirator, the Centre said he was convicted and sentenced to life by a court on the basis of evidence collected by the CBI. His conviction was never set aside by any superior court in India.

The statement recalled that after the probe, the CBI filed a charge sheet in 1996 against 13 persons, and subsequently, two more charge sheets were filed in the case. The judgment in the case was pronounced on February 2, 2000. The then government granted presidential pardon to remit the sentences with respect to five Latvians in 2000 and to Bleach in 2004.

source :: http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article1981387.ece

This move by central govt is utter non-sense to call the least.

The main accused of this issue is CBI who were used as clean-up agents travelling throughout the world.

CBI filed foolish statements like "Kim Davy was not traceable"(when he was giving public statements in Copenhagen) in the WB courts during the trials blatantly.

How on earth govt expect current CBI officials to expose their seniors??

How can culprits investigate their own crimes??

If govt wants to be sincere in this case, let them move all the files(related to the case) from CBI & RAW to some other investigating agencies like NIA immediately before evidences are destroyed by CBI & RAW.

Edited by kesav

With 35years on power, CPIM introduced corruption and politics in each and every system of WB.

Frankly speaking I think communism is something pushed on mankind - everybody is equal it can not be true. But everybody should be given chance to improve their situation.

TMC must win, because in form of TMC, it will be congress entering WB. People of WB want change because we are tired of CPIM, not like they support TMC.

People of WB want change because we are tired of CPIM, not like they support TMC.

How true. But wait and see corruption once congress comes in. Firstly TMC can and will win majority on it's own so congress' bargaining power will be limited so do not expect INC to lavishly treat WB. Secondly if congress loses in the centre then same step motherly treatment towards WB will happen by BJP as happens in other states see Karnataka as example. Thirdly whatever the failure of communists even their strongest detractors cannot allege that they have indulged in personal wealth building scams like the congress has. I have a nasty feeling about this change. Change was required but it is becoming change for change's sake. Anyway on topic if this involvement of centre to destabilize state is true then it shows how undemocratic our democracy is. It is just dynastic rule.

Kim Davy is anti-left pro-western social activist who was working against communists in WB

Whom to believe, our own national investigation wings (RAW and CBI) or the Internationally known conspirator (Interpol's red corner notice was issued against Kim Devy)?

And may I poke your memory to the facts that..

These communists claimed Indian independence as "Yeh azaadi jhutha hai" and till recently they never raised national flag.

They called Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose as 'Tojo's Dog',

They called Asia's first Noble laureate, national poet, great philosopher, reformist, educationist Rabindranath Tagore as 'Bourgeois Poet',

They carried out heinous massacre at Marichjhanpi on Bangladeshi refugees, at Bijon Setu in Kolkata killing 17 sadhus of Ananda Marg, at Sainbari in Bardhaman killing opposition supporters and forcing the hapless mother of the killed to eat rice mixed with blood of her sons, at Nandigram killing 14 unarmed villagers (hundreds still missing, actually dead bodies removed by the party cadres), At Netai killing villagers again,

I feel ashamed about the today's state of affairs in West Bengal. My dear Kesav, please think before commenting.

Sougata I think the points you mention are off topic, they are your political viewpoint and the issue being discussed here is a crime no matter what you think about the communists. I could have responded to your points with counter arguments but as I said, political violence is wanton in WB and the incidents we choose to quote depend on our political viewpoint, moreover even if I show you the other side of the coin it does not make the wrongs mentioned right.

Let us stick to topic because the issue is that of central government colluding with foreign forces to subvert a state government. Facts broadcast so far have not been refuted by the centre so unless proved wrong, I would believe the facts coming out of the interviews given by the perpetrators of the crime.

Absolutely....I cannot say anything about communists in WB since I've never visited that state.

My dear friend, You're saying the same thing as said by Kim Davy about WB communists.

Both of you are on the same side. May be both of you might have spend more than 15 years in that situation so you're able speak with such conviction.

What both of you are saying may be fact of state of WB under communists then.

I do not want to take sides on that issue.

The bigger issue of concern is entirely different.

RAW (during the period of Narasimha Rao) conspired with foreign agency(MI5) to destabilize a elected state govt(how bad the state govt is absolutely irrelevant...) through notorious way which murders our fundamental principle of federal democracy.

CBI then swung in to action to clean up the matter instead of doing investigation.

This cover up continued during the period of Vajpayee. To be precise L K Advani blatantly provided presidential pardon to the life imprisoned perpetrators at the behest of Tony Blair British govt.

The truth must prevail and the parties(Congress & BJP) which owned those central governments must apologize to the people of India......

^^^

What are the bases of the story that the central govt.s tried to destabilize WB govt? Kim Devy's lengthy interview? :Contento:

Central govt's inability to answer any single question. It's "no answer" reply to RTI activist.

Just concluded operation on "Kill Osama" amply demonstrate that agencies like CIA, MI5 always had and will have capability to strike within any borders with/without collusion between native agency.

This angle of "MI5 targeting a left government in India" is also amplified in the recent wikileaks expose where US feels cultivating TMC is good for them.

No one on earth will ever have any doubts on the leads which lead to US/Britain agencies targeting to remove communist govts in any part of the world.

At the end of day, India must not become a weak state like Pakistan by getting military "operational" help from foreign agencies to handle our internal issues. Once you give that space, you'll be taken for ride as it happened in "Kill Osama" operation.

God save India and its Democracy.

Edited by kesav

As the WB poll results clearly shows there's absolutely no favor to CPI(M) due to the breaking of Purulia arms drop secrets.

Certain quarters in the political circles and media tried to corner this issue by questioning the timing of breaking this news.

As I've said earlier it's has absolutely nothing to do WB elections.

That stand has been vindicated through poll results.

It's time for central govt to realize this issue is far more serious than temporary issues like elections and results.

This issue breaks the foundation of our democracy.

If the truth is not investigated and brought to the view of public, our country will be doomed.

We'll not be too far from the happenings similar to Abbottabad(Pakistan) where foreign agencies will have free hand deep inside our borders.

It's imperative upon Mamata to take up issue immediately with central Govt to bring justice to the people of WB whose democratically elected Govt was then planned to be overthrown by foreign agency(in collusion with then central Govt).

There will never be any investigation, even the Bofors issue was never solved.

WB elections are a mandate against LF not for TMC/INC. It is an anti incumbency vote and this is the end of the LF in WB. Communists do not come back to power once voted out, the precedent is worldwide. And before anyone cites Kerala as an example, there it is LDF not entirely communist.