Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

dont worry racoon it will soon reach to you...

It's not for Coimbatore too. Would have book some tickets if they were for Coimbatore.

Thanks Amit Bhai for the link to book 1+1 movie tkts. +1 :)

Now I will watch some good movies with my OLD LADY and that too 1+1. :P

Book any Domestic Round-Trip Flight & Get Rs. 600 instant cashback per booking

How to Book & Get Cash Back ?

1.Visit http://ebay.travelbox99.com/search and book any domestic roundtrip Flight for any date of travel

2.Simply enter coupon code CTEBAY11 before making payment

3.The cashback will be calculated instantly & the net amount will be charged to your card/account.

4.Valid for bookings between 01/06/11 to 30/06/11. Dates of Travel are completely open.

The courier guy came with the parcel today and asked for Octroi!! :angry: I refused to pay and called up Bestylish and asked how they expect me to pay Octroi. She told me not to accept the parcel and they will arrange to send it again without the demand for octroi. So had to send sent guy back. Now have to wait some more. :cursing:

The courier guy came with the parcel today and asked for Octroi!! :angry: I refused to pay and called up Bestylish and asked how they expect me to pay Octroi. She told me not to accept the parcel and they will arrange to send it again without the demand for octroi. So had to send sent guy back. Now have to wait some more. :cursing:

Courier guy is farji...

I get my 2 orders delivered and he didnt ask me for octroi.

1 order is still pending

That's because Maharashtra is the only major state now left with Octroi. Abolished pretty much everywhere else. Bestylish sends through Blue Dart. Blue Dart does the local octroi clearance, pays it & attach the Octroi paid receipt on top of the parcel. And i suppose the Lady you spoke to in BeStylish would be a newbie and naive to say that she can send you again without the demand for Octroi. Most probably it will again come up with Octroi.

One way for you to avoid it will be to co-ordinate with Be Stylish & Blue Dart. Ask BeStylish to give you Tracking Number the moment it ships again. Contact relevant local Blue Dart office & tell them that you will do the Octroi Clearance yourself for that tracking number. When shipment arrives, you probably will have to collect it from some of their office.

That's one possible way around suggested to me by local Blue Dart guy. Another way if your luck is shining because BeStylish is naive & prepays octroi for you. Nobody else does.. Even if they do, they will pay on their invoice amount.. Local octroi guys most probably will value it at about Rs 1,500-2,000.

Waiting for the gory details.. Your Shakespearean tragedies with Online Deals never seems to end!! Riendo.gif

:previous: Hmm... I see. Let me see what Bestylish does. But this is really bad - supposing I have to return the footwear for some other reason like wrong size/fit/item/etc., and they resend it, I'll have to pay octroi all over again!!! Not a good deal then. And whats more, after buying so many things online, this is the 1st time a courier guy has asked for octroi!

Your Shakespearean tragedies with Online Deals never seems to end!! Riendo.gif

I really wish well for him, as I have never seen him happy with anything. I find he has a knack of searching out the negatives, rather than looking at the positives... Whenever I see Racoon's post, one thing comes to my mind (no offense meant at all dear Racoon, just a general observation) -

I cried for new shoes until I saw man without legs...

@racoon

oops

but I feel bestylish has very good arrangement for return.

I have got one pair of adidas shoes 1 size small, contacted them abt it.

lady told me that they will send courier guy to me. I need to pack the box again in a spare poly pack (all packings has a spare poly packing for the purpose of return), and give it back to the courier guy. the courier guy will return my 99 Rs (1099-1000). the order will stand cancel. important thing is they will renew the coupon again.

the return is free of cost.

now we can place a new order of suitable choice/size.

very good initiative

Edited by amitnsonu

Your Shakespearean tragedies with Online Deals never seems to end!! Riendo.gif

I really wish well for him, as I have never seen him happy with anything. I find he has a knack of searching out the negatives, rather than looking at the positives... Whenever I see Racoon's post, one thing comes to my mind (no offense meant at all dear Racoon, just a general observation) -

I cried for new shoes until I saw man without legs...

Well, thats what it looks like, does it? Hmmm... well, I don't think I don't see the +ves, maybe I end up highlighting he -ves more because I run low on tolerance when it comes to "products" at least, lol!

@racoon

oops

but I feel bestylish has very good arrangement for return.

I have got one pair of adidas shoes 1 size small, contacted them abt it.

lady told me that they will send courier guy to me. I need to pack the box again in a spare poly pack (all packings has a spare poly packing for the purpose of return), and give it back to the courier guy. the courier guy will return my 99 Rs (1099-1000). the order will stand cancel. important thing is they will renew the coupon again.

the return is free of cost.

now we can place a new order of suitable choice/size.

very good initiative

I knew the 1st part, but if the 2nd part of what you mentioned is true, then its really convenient. But you would still end up paying octroi twice, at least in Maharashtra, right? Anyway, frankly, buying stuff like footwear online is really dicy unless one has seen and/or tried the stuff on in a shop earlier... Decepcionado.gif

Courier guy is farji...

I get my 2 orders delivered and he didnt ask me for octroi.

1 order is still pending

My dear friend, he didn't asked you for Octroi because octroi has been abolished from Ghaziabad (U.P.) long time ago. :)

But in Maharashtra, one has to pay Octroi in most of the cities. Although they abolished Octroi and introduced CESS in Navi Mumbai and Mira-Bhayander area on trial basis.

Hope this Octroi system which is there from the British Period (Angrejon Ke Jamaane Se), will soon be abolished throughout Maharashtra. :)

I have ordered this..

Dove Cream Bathing Bar-Pack of 3 for Rs 48 (MRP Rs 135) http://cgi.ebay.in/1...#ht_2548wt_1150

Terms: Free Shipping anywhere in india, Only 1 quantity per buyer (user id at ebay) , shipping within 7 days from purchase

• Like 5

@rajanbhai: Me too ordered it. OT: Anyone tried Baba Ramdev's Soaps? They are very good.

really irresistible

Made an account & did my first ebay shopping,

hope this is not fraud like HDD case.

Thanks Rajan ji

Ordered Dove Cream Bathing Soap as per Rajanbhai's post..

@ankurcshah - I have tried all of Baba Ramdev's soaps (except the Gau Mutra ones... :NO:) and they are all very good... I have also researched his sugar pills (Madhunashini) and his BP pills and all of them really work)

@rajan - ordered doves...

Edited by dkaile

Rajan Bhai, just ordered dove for the Old Lady. :)

Apne liye toh Swami Ramdev ka Ojus Soap he achha hai. :)

@Dkalie: :P on gau mutra. Dad also uses BP Pills. They really work for him. OT: I have sent u a frnd request on FaceBook long back, u seem to haven't accepted it yet.

He looks like a fake seller.Look at his previous items and the negative feeedback. He listed Axe Deos at 49 INR and 4GB Pendrive at 199. :Contento: all items 2000+ sold. I don't think he is genuine.

Edit: Tried Calling the number but the call does not get connected. :P Something Fishy

Some people seemed to have received the product,whereas some have not

Edited by ankurcshah

Ordered dove from eBay. No wonder they have soldmore than 2k units.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Ordered dove myself too.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Dove used to be good a long time ago. Then, though external things like fragrance, color and everything remained the same, something suddenly changed. If I remember the price too dropped. Wonder if you guys have taken a look at the ingredients. In short, I'd not want it even at the above offer price. Heck, Ramdev's soaps (some, not all) are much better (and not tested on animals either, I'm sure). Though there are even better ones available.

Ok, thats just one aspect. Another aspect -

Lot more stuff online.