Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mickeyforu

Discounts & Deals For Non Electronics/Gadget Stuff

Got this reply from the seller of Dove on 20th June :

Hello,

Thanks for your purchase from our store. We would like to inform you that

There are some reasons due to which you have not received the item and the

shipment has been returned back to our warehouse undelivered.

Few of the reasons are as follows:

1) Address Incomplete

2) Door Locked

3) No Courier Service Area

4) Concerned Person Not Available

5) Person Shifted from the given address

6) In case you have initiated refund, the delivery has been stopped.

Kindly cancel the refund request so that we can reship your item.

We will reship your item thru another courier service in next 2 days time

& will get in touch with you ASAP for the same.

we shall be happy to help you.

Warm Regards,

deals.bazar

iStreetNetwork, Mumbai

I never initiated the refund request nor there's any other reason for the returned shipment.

Again received an email from the seller on 21st June :

WoW !! Its a great deal you have chosen : Dove Cream Bathing Bar ? Pack of

3 @ Rs 48/-.

Your item has already been shipped and you should be receiving it within

7 days as it is in transit.

Once received please do leave a feedback for us.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation in this regard.

deals.bazar

iStreetNetwork, Mumbai

Till today, I didn't received the courier. My OLD LADY is going to shoot me now. :P

Agar yeh courier na mila toh bhai log Monday se sabke kapde mujhe he dhone padenge. Then I would have to search for the best deal for Washing Powders and Detergent Bars. :lol2:

Another Mail received from Dove seller

Hello,

It has come to our attention that Deccan360 Courier Company is facing operational difficulties all over the country. Due to this, 3500 of our shipments are still held up at their various locations and therefore remain undelivered to you.

In the face of this predicament we have proactively reshipped the item to you via First Flight courier company.

The Shipment should reach you in 4 to 5 working days.

We assure you that your purchased item will be delivered to you! We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this unforeseen event. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Regards,

deals.bazar

A store of iStreet Network

Amazon free app everyday.. This do not work for an indian address?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

:previous: It requires 1-click pay option to be enabled and that doesn't work with Indian Credit Cards

Oh. that s**ks :(

Btw thank you for clarifying my query.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

still waiting to receive the dove order and have ordered lux also. Got the mail for delay in shipment. Will wait and see finally when the order gets shipped.

has anyone tried with snapdeal, how is it and are their products genuine?

i have used snapdeal it's coupons are usefull for food items and the saloon/grooming services.

my friend had used snapdeal food coupons . he was very much satisfied . i have ordered 2 gb card . letc c

:previous: me too ordered 2 gb card.. earlier i used couple of vouchers & satisfied..

snapdeal coupons - very good. in case of any confusion, you can always call the merchant and confirm.

snapdeal own product offers - very very bad. never go for it.

My own experience with Snapdeal coupons has not been so good. Bought a Bean bag from Lazy World using their coupon. A very brief review - Had to call several times for delivery and the whole thing took quite sometime. First time when they delivered, they got the wrong color and then tried to convince me that its the same color but looks different on their website due to it being digital camera or some similar illogical arguments. I refused to accept it. Later on some other guy admitted that they didn't have that color bag ready, so they just delivered some other color. Then despite telling them to take care of the stitching, the bag of the color had some shoddy crooked stitching. And they had the cheek to tell me I should not be looking into such minute detail. I said don't even get me started about minute details, even a blind bat can see the crooked stitching from a mile.

Had to buy as the coupon was already purchased. Anyway it was not for me, so purchased it. Else would have demanded a refund from Snapdeal. Was going to buy more from them but now no way.

I realize that this coupon business is like having a captive customer, since you have either paid for the thing in part or full, you will likely not go elsewhere.

So its good if your deal and the merchant is professional. Else you will be held captive.

Edited by raccoon

For Dominos Pizza ---- Verified

ADV01 ---- Buy any Pizza & get another free on same or lower value. (does not work for Online Ordering)

Used this recently, thanks for posting. :)

Edited by raccoon

Received My package containing dove 3 soaps.

Neatly packed and timely got it.

I wonder how others got stuck with the delay process as a matter of fact i ordered pretty late.

Hope everyone else gets their delivery soon.

Thanks

vickSs

Got my Doves today thro' 1st Flight. Earlier they emailed me saying 360 was in problems and they had to re-courier it thro' 1st Flight instead of DTDC.

Anyway, the packing is good, new stocks - Apr'11 mfd, May'11 packed and 3 x 100gms bars valued at Rs 143 MRP.

Overall a very good buy except for the undue delay in delivery....

I'm looking for tupperware products, anyonline sites with discount??

Edited by h1ghlander

Got the dove pack of 3, finally,everything intact sealed pack in the eaby envelope, overall pretty happy with the deal and the price i paid for the same.

The courier guy came with the parcel today and asked for Octroi!! :angry: I refused to pay and called up Bestylish and asked how they expect me to pay Octroi. She told me not to accept the parcel and they will arrange to send it again without the demand for octroi. So had to send sent guy back. Now have to wait some more. :cursing:

That's because Maharashtra is the only major state now left with Octroi. Abolished pretty much everywhere else. Bestylish sends through Blue Dart. Blue Dart does the local octroi clearance, pays it & attach the Octroi paid receipt on top of the parcel. And i suppose the Lady you spoke to in BeStylish would be a newbie and naive to say that she can send you again without the demand for Octroi. Most probably it will again come up with Octroi.

One way for you to avoid it will be to co-ordinate with Be Stylish & Blue Dart. Ask BeStylish to give you Tracking Number the moment it ships again. Contact relevant local Blue Dart office & tell them that you will do the Octroi Clearance yourself for that tracking number. When shipment arrives, you probably will have to collect it from some of their office.

That's one possible way around suggested to me by local Blue Dart guy. Another way if your luck is shining because BeStylish is naive & prepays octroi for you. Nobody else does.. Even if they do, they will pay on their invoice amount.. Local octroi guys most probably will value it at about Rs 1,500-2,000.

Waiting for the gory details.. Your Shakespearean tragedies with Online Deals never seems to end!! Riendo.gif

Well, my luck did shine. :) At least to an extent. After I refused the parcel, considering your above post, I called them again and was told again that I do not have to pay octroi and they will resend it without the demand for octroi. After that what happened was rather irritating. Almost everyday someone would call me and ask me why I have returned the parcel and I would have to repeat the same boring story. The sixth or seventh time I almost blew it, but then they they explained properly to me that its just a one month old process and they are working hard to iron out all these issues and that I should please bear with them and apologized for the inconvenience. He confirmed again that I do not have to pay for octroi. Apparently he was someone sensible or higher up the chain because after that I received the parcel in a couple of days. And no, I did not have to pay octroi. They took a total of about 25 days to deliver the goods. Way, way slow, and rather messy, but the coupon made it worth it, I guess.

I bought a few Encyclopedia Britannica CDs from http://www.seventymm.com/Static/ShopHome for Rs 99/- each. Have received the products. original and well packed with shrink wrap. I think they would make good gifts for children.

please note, they are CDs and not DVDs and the package mentions " promotional offer- not for retail sale" at the back

previous.gif Have you used them yet? Could you comment on the content/software/presentation?

^^^^^ sorry, no, i have not opened them as yet but considering that they are original EB items I expect them to be of good quality. i have used the EB encyclopedias before.

I have bought them for gifting and so am not planning to open them. Also, if you buy 5, you get 1 free plus a coupon for a free Collage Mug from Snapfish[HP]site {shipping charges extra}

I received the dove soaps. Pack of three. Pretty decent packing...

^^^^^ sorry, no, i have not opened them as yet but considering that they are original EB items I expect them to be of good quality. i have used the EB encyclopedias before.

I have bought them for gifting and so am not planning to open them. Also, if you buy 5, you get 1 free plus a coupon for a free Collage Mug from Snapfish[HP]site {shipping charges extra}

Well, the reason I asked is that the reviews I could easily find (didn't have time to search/check properly) said that it does not stand up to EB standards at all. Decepcionado.gif But as I said it was a speedy check. Not even sure if they are talking about the same edition, etc. Will check now...

Edited by raccoon