Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
raghav.cn

Help To Buy Refrigerator

Hello guys

I am planning to buy Refrigerator and my budget is between Rs 10,000 to 12,000 .

Shall i go for Samsung or Whirlpool?

or

Do anyone guide me to buy some particular model.

Thanks in advance

Raghav

Hi,

Pls go for Whirlpool or LG. Samsung products are known to give problems and their cust care too is very arrogant.

Hello guys

I am planning to buy Refrigerator and my budget is between10,000 to 12,000 .

Shall i go for Samsung or Whirlpool?

or

Do anyone guide me to buy some particular model.

Thanks in advance

Raghav

if you are looking between whirlpool and samsung, go for whirlpool.their after sales service is way better then samsung and their products as well.Have got mostly positive feedback from users in family as well as friends compared to samsung.You can also look at hitachi refrigerators.

i've finalised on samsung for my home. i will be buying in a day or two. i checked at vijay sales and also at ezone. main reason, one of my friend recommended it as he is using. also i didnt have pleasant experience with LG.

ezone & vijay sales, suggested Smasung as it is easier to get parts. while for Japanese brands, it is little difficult.

i am buying Samsung RT54EBTS1 455L for abt 40k.

my bro at AHmedabad using Hitachi and i think its capacity is 500L or more.

i will also suggest Whirlpool, using their product from last 10year. no part problem as no repair done till date.

Thanks for some suggestions....

I have not yet finalized between Samsung or whirlpool if there is any other company please advice..

As per the suggestions many people advised me to go for Whirlpool. Can anyone specify any particular model in whirlpool which is good so that i can buy it without much searching.

Thank you

every now and then models get changed, so some one who purchased recently can help you.

Whirlpool is better for refrigerator.

Whirlpool should be definitely be better .. I had a tough time get my Samsung fridge repaired... Samsung service center is pathetic 7 days I was without fridge & the service center kept saying we are arranging parts... It's been one month now they replaced the compressor (out of warranty) but not replaced the compressor cooler fan we call up everyday & still they are trying to look out for parts.. They are really not bothered at all..

go 4 Godrej... I m using it from past 5 years....

I'll recommend Whirlpool for Refrigerator and the Washing Machine. they after sales services is very prompt even after out of warranty products. I am using whirlpool products since last 10 years and have never faced any issues with the service from products and the customer care.

Where as from all Samsung products and the services I have always received the problems

i have whirlpool WM and its working amazingly good with superb after sales service.Having a tough time with my electrolux refrigrator.Phathetic service and very costly parts.Dont even think for this brand.Best is to go and check out models available in stores as their numbers keep changing with minor changes every two three months.

go 4 Godrej... I m using it from past 5 years....

Gordrej has lost its quality in recent years, My parents used godrej for more than 10year without major repair.

but now its not the same.

try whirlpool, it has got many positive feedbacks from our own members itself.See the models avaiable and decide.

Finally we purchased Whirlpool Royale for Rs 9700. Thanks to all the members who helped me.