Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review: Sprint HTC EVO 3D - World's 1st (Proper) 3D Phone

thanks kaka.. will do the steps as advised and report.. currently am out of town.. will do it on saturday..

UPDATE : tried the last step first.. charged battery using external charger.. it worked.. phone is back to life.. thank you so much kaka..

now looking for battery for evo 3d. seems like battery is near to end of life.. did a table test & found the battery is swelled..

tapped from my phone...

• Like 1

aalok Bhai are you saying the notorious.plague called bsod on various forums got resolved by battery tinker. or you had a different issue. I have mentioned mine few posts earlier.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

babajee.. have mentioned the issues few posts back and did as advised by rajan kaka.. put the battery on external charger for approx. 4 hrs... Voila.. it worked after putting in handset.. a great sigh of relief, when I saw white screen with HTC logo.. it seems like my battery is culprit as its a bit swelled..

tapped from my phone...

Rajan ji faced a similar situation for my EVO 3D.. tried all the above mentioned by you but phone is still dead, Any more pointers

Rajan ji faced a similar situation for my EVO 3D.. tried all the above mentioned by you but phone is still dead, Any more pointers

As mentioned in my post, try replacing with another battery if all steps have failed before proceeding to assume/diagnose phone hardware fault.

As mentioned in my post, try replacing with another battery if all steps have failed before proceeding to assume/diagnose phone hardware fault.

Getting a battery for EVO 3D to check is a challenge. Otherwise will order a new one.

Rajan ji will come to Thane to check the same :Sorprendido:

Edited by PKC19

In the past, i got original EVO 3D battery from HTC service center. Try your luck.

@neeranjan first u done root on your device after u Google I am install Gujarati font in my mobile I am able to seen in my moto RAZR m. U find solution in CDA.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

My handset is rooted. I have tried to install gujarati fonts. But it shows some error EROFS or like that. System file is read only. but when I saw properties, it shows editable.

What should i do?

Getting a battery for EVO 3D to check is a challenge. Otherwise will order a new one.

Rajan ji will come to Thane to check the same :Sorprendido:

I had a chance today to test with another battery on evo 3d.

only soft keys lit up and no screen as usual. :ranting:

as i had quoted in one the previous posts. this black screen of death (BSOD)

is a common plague everywhere and nobody has found a fix yet.

i have browsed many forums. by the way calls still come and i can pick up

by doing the up ring gesture on the blank screen.

even attempted a screen replacement but no success.

^^^ Means it is a motherboard problem right? The BSOD

^^^^

I strongly feel so. Have faced same fate in one HTC evo design 4g too.

How can I install indian fonts on this device. I am unable to read gujarati wordings on this device

My handset is rooted. I have tried to install gujarati fonts. But it shows some error EROFS or like that. System file is read only. but when I saw properties, it shows editable.

What should i do?

Flash the relevant desi_fonts.zip file through custom recovery for your version of android mentioned here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1430919

It will enable gujarati + many other indian languages.

• Like 1

Rajan ji will come to Thane to check the same  :Sorprendido:

I had a chance today to test with another battery on evo 3d.

only soft keys lit up and no screen as usual. :ranting:

as i had quoted in one the previous posts. this black screen of death (BSOD)

is a common plague everywhere and nobody has found a fix yet.

i have browsed many forums. by the way calls still come and i can pick up

by doing the up ring gesture on the blank screen.

even attempted a screen replacement but no success.

The problem is no LCD output from pin 2B of the power IC, a motherboard issue. The bottom soft keys board will light up and may go off. The repair is s simple replacement of the IC. Local repair guys may not take the risk or may be capable of changing the SMD component. Mostly happens when the mains switch is on and phone charger is pluggedin directly. Other reason is using a substandard adapter. Though it happens in normal operational usage also.

Home Office with Samsung Note8

• Like 1

^^^^

I am willing to send both the phones anywhere you suggest if this logic board problem can be sorted actually.

Issue with my HTC EVO 3D 's touch screen.

Last week a few lines stopped responding to finger movement. I gave phone to local repair guy to check and replace Digitizer if that was the issue.

He brought back with more lines not working as well soft keys also not working. The repair guy had told me that the Digitizer in this model is always pasted on display glass. If we had to change Digitizer he needs to brought along with new display glass.

Need to know if anyone can suggest where to get Digitizer. Since this is 3D I was wondering who can best identify and repair the issue.

• Like 1

Issue with my HTC EVO 3D 's touch screen.

Last week a few lines stopped responding to finger movement. I gave phone to local repair guy to check and replace Digitizer if that was the issue.

He brought back with more lines not working as well soft keys also not working. The repair guy had told me that the Digitizer in this model is always pasted on display glass. If we had to change Digitizer he needs to brought along with new display glass.

Need to know if anyone can suggest where to get Digitizer. Since this is 3D I was wondering who can best identify and repair the issue.

you can get it on geb.ebay.in