Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

^^^

Really shocking news. :o

^^ Credit goes to Hi- Profile serials and films that have accepted all these as a normal routine - now the bad is in

how frequently they show disco and drinking in films - all serial have 2-3 affair and marriges

^^^

Thats because the audience want to see that only. No one like to see ART MOVIES like me. :)

What type of art movies would that be? Enlighten us..

^^^

Ardh Satya, Salaam Bombay, Saleem Langdey Pe Mat Ro, Thoda Sa Rumaani Ho Jaye, Ek Ruka Hua Faisla.....and many more....naam yaad nahi aa rahey bhaijaan. :)

Thodasa Rumani Ho Jaye is one of my personal favourite. But i wonder why we call those "Art Movies"? Isn't Movie making itself one of the fine arts? Any good movie can be called "Art Movie". Secondly i am not too sure about how much movies affect the society? It's generally the other way round. They reflect what happens in society. If they had such a powerful influence, How much improvement came in medical field after Munnabhai or in Education after 3 Idiots?

Art Movies are aimed at Niche Market rather then Mass Market audience.....Art cinema itself is a genre with distinct conventions....We are lucky as Indians we got the taste of some good art movies by the great director / producers like Bimal Roy, Satyajit Ray, Mira Nair and many more.

Btw, there were many art movies made on adultry also......like Naseeruddin Shah and Smita Patil's Bazaar, Amitabh Bachhan's Mandi, Raj Kiran, Kulbhushan Kharbanda and Shabaana Azmi's Arth......and many more. All these movies have some great messages hidden in the story line and the same had been presented well by our great directors. :)

Smita Patil was one of my favorite Actress. :)

^^ Bhai log sholey ko mat bhulo - LOL

-----------------

A quarter of young women 'have had sex under age'

More than a quarter of women now aged 16-24 first had sex when they were under age, compared with just 4% of women aged 55-69, a survey suggests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-16197105

this was there yesterday BBC

"Society has changed dramatically in the last 50 years and the nature of relationships has too.

"Education and information safeguards the sexual health needs of young people and helps them resist having sex before they're ready which is why, given this data from the NHS Information Centre, there's an overwhelming need for statutory sex and relationships education in schools."

Edited by Genius

Thigh Land ki ati sundar photu dekhne ke liye aapke Daduji intezar kar rahe hai...

Doctor sahab kaha ho..

Sabko Maje Karao..

^^^

Rajan Babu, abhi toh woh Thigh Land ke Bang-Cock :P shehar ke suhaaney sapnon mein khoye huve hain. He might be busy filtering the 1 TB pics of THIGH LAND. Lol. :P

@ rajan babu kamal daddu ka phunawa aaya tah - sabji khane ki ikcha jata rahe the ... bheja do....

abb is umar me khane ko tadhap tehe hain........ dant to hain nahi ..... last time maine kaju katli di to woh khalbatte me kut kut kar khaye...... 2-3 bar battisi banwa chuke hain par gal pople hone ke karan samhalta nahi hai.

^ ^ ^

For Dadduji..

doctor_patient_food_eating_fat_498115.jpg698b.jpg

Meanwhile your friend mujeebrehman's profile photo has changed from that boring motorcycle to this... :rolleyes:

photo-33049.jpg

I enjoyed this, can't believe it was just 5 years ago!!!

It was 5 years ago today when Steve Jobs took the wraps off the Apple iPhone

@ rajan babu kamal daddu ka phunawa aaya tah - sabji khane ki ikcha jata rahe the ... bheja do....

abb is umar me khane ko tadhap tehe hain........ dant to hain nahi ..... last time maine kaju katli di to woh khalbatte me kut kut kar khaye...... 2-3 bar battisi banwa chuke hain par gal pople hone ke karan samhalta nahi hai.

Chacha Ji, aapne he toh kaha tha ke woh sabjiwaali jisko ishq ho gaya hai Rajan Kaka se.....woh sabji bahut tasty banaati hai.....toh socha ke GOBHI ki farmaish kar doon. :winko: Fir hum bhi banaa dengey Taareefon Ke Pul. :P ........Gobhi Bahut Badhiyaa Hai....... :lol2:

Aur chacha ji aapne jo apne bhatije yani mujhko jo Kaju Katli di thi, woh itni qatli thi.....itni qatli thi.....ke kya bataaun kitni qatli thi. :winko: Darr-a-ssal usko khate he mai toh qatl hotey hotey bacha hoon. Bus yoon samajh lo ke itna meetha khane ke baad ab budhaape mein jaaker mera shayad ye haal ho jaega, aur mera ek bhi daant nahi bachega. : :P

colgate-funny.jpg

Pic Courtesy : My India Pictures

Chacha ji, kya aap apne bhateeja ka yeh haal dekhna chahte hain ? kyubay.gif

daddu, lagta hai chachu hum logoon ka dhyaan bhatkaa rahe hain aisi baatein karke taaki inko Thigh-Land ki tasveerein na dikhani paden.. :P

daddu, lagta hai chachu hum logoon ka dhyaan bhatkaa rahe hain aisi baatein karke taaki inko Thigh-Land ki tasveerein na dikhani paden.. :P

Sahi keh rahe ho Aalok Babu.....magar hum bhi chacha ji se Thigh Land aur Bang Cock ki tasveerein chipakwa ke he dum lenge. :P

hey i have a question, when ever i see the online list of our forum, i see google,yahoo and some other search engines names seeing about some profiles , i didnt quite understand it ? does it mean that google is actually looking about him ? i belong to computer science department if any one can help me in this question i will be grateful thank you

Search engine bots indexes everything, so it visits all pages.

• Like 1

so it indexes everything prior the query about it right ? what is the refresh rate of any search engine for example google, it has to refresh all its indexes about all the web ? it might take ample of time, what if we search in that time ?

thanks :-) thanks for letting me buffer some useful information into my main memory(brain)

so it indexes everything prior the query about it right ? what is the refresh rate of any search engine for example google, it has to refresh all its indexes about all the web ? it might take ample of time, what if we search in that time ?

Google search is mighty efficient and fast in indexing.

For example see this topic on RIMweb which was created at 5.25 PM today >> http://www.rimweb.in...ved-many-times/

Now when i am typing "motorola photon multiple sms issue" in google search, it is the top and first result at 11.53 PM >> http://www.google.co...iw=1360&bih=677

Google might have indexed it even earlier. I came to know now.

Google has really changed the world... For better.

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 1

^ OT : rajan sir, aapne 1TB udhaar li kya doc saab se... :P