Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Collect Your Freebies !

Drop a little French Romance in every part of Your day...

The French Flair hints Romance, Passion and Love. For so long, the French have expressed romance like no other.

Enchanteur brings that whiff of French Romance, passion and love to you. Through its lingering fragrance range, Enchanteur leaves a trail of French Romance with every little drop.

Enchanteur is an international brand that has a presence in 36 countries. With a successful debut in Malaysia in the year 1989, Enchanteur ensures romance will never be the same.

Get a Sample of Enchanteur Perfume for FREE !

• Visit Facebook Page of Enchanteur India and Like the page.

• Fill up the details in the form.

P.S. : It is written on their facebook page "Like us for a chance to win a free product sample".....But they send the samples to all of those who liked their facebook page.

Click here to visit the Facebook page of Enchanteur India

post-8210-0-52470000-1331980287_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Free Lacoste Perfume Sample

http://www.lacoste-p...om/free-sample/

Hugo Boss Fragrance Sample

http://www.hugo.com/freesample.php

both giving postcode error. I even tried entering address without commas, dots and brackets

and also tried postcodes of nearby areas. Still no success.

Free Lacoste Perfume Sample

http://www.lacoste-p...om/free-sample/

Hugo Boss Fragrance Sample

http://www.hugo.com/freesample.php

both giving postcode error. I even tried entering address without commas, dots and brackets

and also tried postcodes of nearby areas. Still no success.

Even i tried its showin error msg Postcode and city do not match.

^^^^^

May be they have stored only ONE pincode per city... Ask the pincode of one who has got success...

Chalo woh bhi try karte hain,Sayyad bhai batado kaunsa pin code aapne dala tha :D

mention ur correct pincode in ur address itself. And in the space for PINCODE mention the 001 pincode of ur city. eg For Lajpat nagar delhi (pin code 110024 )

I wrote it as

A 63 XX YY colony

Lajpat nagar 110024 New delhi

PIN 110001

And it worked for me

And yes DONT use any special characters ( M1/18 should be written as M1 18; 1/22/236/A-22 = 1 22 236 A22) Don't worry your local postman or courier guy will recognize it if your pincode is correct.

Edited by sujitkumarhota
  • Like 1

Thanks Sujit for the solution and thanks to Honest Sir for the link to ENCHANTEUR perfume freebie.

Here's another Freebie from Procter & Gamble (P&G)

Get a Sample Pack of WELLA KOLESTINT Hair Colour for FREE !

Discover a deep, long lasting colour

It is not for no reason that 8/10 women recommend Wella to friends and family. Wella’s unique formula penetrates to the core and soaks each hair with more colour, making it a trusted brand with celebrity Hair Colour Experts & Professional Colourists.

wella_kv.png

How to get the sample :

By now, most of you must have registered at "Reward Me" website of Procter & Gamble. To get the sample of Wella Kolestint, just login with your User Name and Password. In your account settings you will get the option of ordering this sample for FREE. Select your colour shade and answer two questions and you will be eligible to get this sample for FREE.

For those who still not registered with "Reward Me", should register first, and along with Wella Kolestint Sample you will get many other Samples from Procter & Gamble mentioned in the first post of this thread. :)

well_top.png

• Like 5

Pehle wala to aaya nahin abhi kamal bhai

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Wow, its raining freebies from P&G and Honest sir. Thanks a lot.

Pehle wala to aaya nahin abhi kamal bhai

Veer Ji, you have to wait for a minimum 30 days and maximum 60 to 75 days to get all your FREE samples delivered. :)

It takes time but delivery is 100% guaranteed. You can see the proofs in my first posts. :)

ab intezar ki ghadi hai

Thanks Honest ji for Wella Kolestint information. It was not available when I registered ar REWARD ME. But now its showing. I ordered Dark Burgandy.

poore ghar walo ne naam par ek ek id bane ke book karta hu. P&G ke samples :D

Ayaz Ji, if you make multiple I.d.'s at P&G website then they will not honor even a single request. Even other people who register as a single member could suffer due to those who make multiple accounts. Hope you should not make multiple accounts. Rest upto you Ayaz ji.

To add, these Free sampling schemes are valid for one sample per household.

• Like 1

poore ghar walo ne naam par ek ek id bane ke book karta hu. P&G ke samples :D

Ayaz Bhai.....Mona ji is 100% correct here. Please do not make multiple I.D.'s to get FREE samples. Such companies have softwares which filter data resembling same address in multiple accounts.

For those who register multiple accounts on P&G with same address will not get the samples delivered in my opinion.

Get Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Sample for FREE !

post-8210-0-11393900-1332426190_thumb.jp

I requested for sample last time and got it delivered within 45 days. The free sampling campaign from Colgate started again now. :)

You can request your sample here :

http://www.colgatepromotions.co.in/index.php

Here is the pic of the sample I got :

post-8210-0-34903200-1332425790_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Thanks Honest sir for providing continuous freebie deals.

Your proofs of delivery in most of your posts confirms that we will also get the samples for sure. Thanks for taking the time to attach the pics of the samples you got.

I used to order such freebies but It never came to my mind to post a thread here, i m so dumb.

but yes they do get delivered, so late that we were surprised when courier comes to us

Get Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Sample for FREE !

post-8210-0-11393900-1332426190_thumb.jp

I requested for sample last time and got it delivered within 45 days. The free sampling campaign from Colgate started again now. :)

You can request your sample here :

http://www.colgatepromotions.co.in/index.php

Here is the pic of the sample I got :

post-8210-0-34903200-1332425790_thumb.jp

That link is not working.

Thanks Honest ji for the freebies link.I have ordered them all thanks to you and this wonderful forum

:signthankspin: Honest Bhai.. and also please keep the research going for free sample items. :thumbup::cheer: :cheer: