Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amke721

Downloading Wap Content In R-surf?

Hi everyone...I recently upgraded my handset to Lg rd6130. I wanted to know how the wap contents like wallpapers, ringtones, logos etc. can be downloaded on my phone?

Does reliance supports such service (like Airtels GPRS) and if yes then how?

Some one please help me!!!!

No, you cannot download and transfer them to your handset using Reliance WAP browser (jBrowser). Reliance does not support such service (like Airtels GPRS).

Hi,

I too own a LG 6130 & its true that u cant download stuff from the wap browser....however i'm unsure wether its a limitation of my moblie or reliance in genral? (Any nokia users out there??????)

But come to think of it..its free so what the hec...u really cant complain.......u can download wallpapers/ringtone from the net & sending it to ur moblie.....ur mob address will be "9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com"

CHILL OUT

Though nokia is wap enabled phones, MMS is disabled. When some one tries to send MMS, nokia user get SMS stating that you have new MMS, MMS ID is XXX.XXXXX some characters alpha numeric. There is not mention where to have a look at. i am trying to configure nokia for wap access but could not do sofar.

Hi,

I too own a  LG 6130 & its true that u cant download stuff from the wap browser....however i'm unsure wether its a limitation of my moblie or reliance in genral? (Any nokia users out there??????)

But come to think of it..its free so what the hec...u really cant complain.......u can download wallpapers/ringtone from the net & sending it to ur moblie.....ur mob address will be "9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com"

CHILL OUT

28684[/snapback]

Ya man i am a nokia 2280 user. It doesnt has any such function as 'DOWNLOADING'. However the samsung and maybe the lg people have the option of saving the wallpapers and videos and some games and ringtone and some more things. Lucky people.

However the samsung and maybe the lg people have the option of saving the wallpapers and videos and some games and ringtone and some more things. Lucky people.

28773[/snapback]

No, none of them works in downloading stuff over WAP

Hi friends,

I have gone to R World > Surf section many times on my reliance mobile and have checked several wap sites which provide content (ringtones/wallpapers) download for free. But every time i click on download an error messages comes like not allowed, unable to fetch etc...

I want to know that is this content download is allowed on any other rim mobile like 6255 etc ????????

or it is totally blocked. Like we can download content on GSM mobiles through GPRS why it is not allowed on Reliance?????

Sorry it has been posted earlier by some one else??????

EDIT by Vishal Gupta: <Topic Merged>

well its so boring to surf in RWORLD!..no one can save anything.....

well its so boring to surf in RWORLD!..no one can save anything.....

I think it is better to go for GSM in this case??????